AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Episode rating
* 9 22.50%
** 5 12.50%
*** 11 27.50%
**** 7 17.50%
***** 8 20.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-07-31, 12:38   Link #41
Xbuster

Exclamation Please someone!! tell me, i beg of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k4r1
a bit off topic... but does anyone know the music played in the background during 08:04 until 10:26?

I believe it is "Sarutobi" ...

But another thing, that is equally off topic(sorry) but just as much a song-question.. AND extremely annoying because I can not seem to find a straight answer to it.. is... can someone PLEEEEEEASE tell me what the name of the song that is played at the end of the episode is? it is played between 18:57 and 21:04, right before the end-credits..

it is the same song that was first played in ep 114 when chouji has his "I-do-have-friends-after-all" flashback and further throughout the anime on some occasions, one being the tearfull re-awakening of Naruto's newly found ramen-pal(sorry, forgot his name) in the bird-country during the noroimusha arc.

If someone knows the title of this song, then please; for the love of Naruto(!) tell me.. and you will have made me one happy fan.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least that way, when you finally DO criticize them; you'll be a mile away and have their shoes."
Xbuster is offline   Reply With Quote