AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-22, 16:34   Link #281
Sailor_X
ごきげんよう

Evangelion.. I'm sorry its not the greatest anime that ever lived and I'm tired of hearing about it..
Old 2004-06-22, 17:04   Link #282
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

I almost forgot this one ... Madlax
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Old 2004-06-22, 19:43   Link #283
Kouji
StrykerX

DBZ
- Well, I like Goku. But that's pretty much about it. And I pretty much get the point. destroy the world from certain doom etc... Not to mention that this anime gets recycled season after season.

Sailor Moon

Duel Masters (which's a rip off of Yu Gi Oh)
- bad acting
- everything resembles similar to Yu Gi Oh
Old 2004-06-22, 20:45   Link #284
MartAnimE
willingness to die

I've watched some episodes of Urusei Yatsura ('those obnoxious aliens', I think) and I really hated it! It's annoying and repetitive, and I hate the characters and the characters voices. It's not even funny has it was supposed to be! It's just plain stupid! Lum is the most brainless annoying retarded female character ever and Ataru it's just the perfect walking cliche of the pervert stupid loser who wants all the girls and doesn´t get any and still thinks he's quite the Casanova. And the OP and ED songs are awfull! And I know this show is way too old and if it wasn't for this there would problably be no Ranma 1/2 (wich I liked a lot) but I just had to mention it cuz it have been bothering me for a while now!
Old 2004-06-22, 20:57   Link #285
Radd
Just Married, Oct. 28th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartAnimE
I've watched some episodes of Urusei Yatsura ('those obnoxious aliens', I think) and I really hated it! It's annoying and repetitive, and I hate the characters and the characters voices. It's not even funny has it was supposed to be! It's just plain stupid! Lum is the most brainless annoying retarded female character ever and Ataru it's just the perfect walking cliche of the pervert stupid loser who wants all the girls and doesn´t get any and still thinks he's quite the Casanova. And the OP and ED songs are awfull! And I know this show is way too old and if it wasn't for this there would problably be no Ranma 1/2 (wich I liked a lot) but I just had to mention it cuz it have been bothering me for a while now!

Well I'm not a huge Urusei Yatsura fan, I'm a bit baffled by the fact that you admit to liking Ranma 1/2, yet one of your complaints about Yatsura is that it's repetative. Despite not being too fond of either show, I must say that Ranma put me off as being the more repetative of the two.
Old 2004-06-22, 21:01   Link #286
MartAnimE
willingness to die

At least in Ranma 1/2 I cared for the characters, as they were a bit more original and less anoying.
Old 2004-06-28, 13:18   Link #287
kakashi08

gt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
The worst anime I've seen: DBZ, Gasaraki, and sister princess. I think DBZ could be saved if they'd edit it down to about 58 episodes. I'm convinced this can be done without losing any plot.
what about dragon ball GT do you think it is better than DBZ?
but i think only CELL SAGA,yes that was the best all of it?.PERIOD.
Old 2004-06-29, 12:37   Link #288
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
At last.... for so long... i found the anime that really make wanted to treat it as a real frisbee.... Green Green OVA. This is far and beyond my off limit list... this anime is really undescribeable.... damn, now i regret it to even watch it in the 1st place...
Old 2004-06-29, 13:53   Link #289
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I love Urusei Yatsura.. ^^;
Lum is so cute, and it was my first anime.
The manga was a lot better in my opinion, though.
Also, I love the opening theme.. the lyrics are so cute, I thought.
Everyone has their own opinion though, right? heh.
Old 2004-06-29, 14:07   Link #290
MaddPuss

I'll have to say the anime Akira more or less sucked. For me, it happened way too fast and left no room for any sense of closure. It left out so many probably vital details. -_- The manga's so different then the animation. Sorta depressing, when ya think about it.
Old 2004-06-29, 21:46   Link #291
Kenchii
bleeding for sanity

Send a message via AIM to Kenchii
Lets see, ...

Dual masters,
Night warriors,
6 Angels
Ariel
The Art of Fighting
Babel II
Baoh: The Visitor
Battle Arena Toshinden
Colorful
Crying Freeman
Dragon Ball GT
Fighting Foodons
Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals
Fist of the North Star the Movie
Full Moon o Sagashite Special
Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play: Eikoden
Iczer-One
M.D. Geist
Medabots
Megami Paradise
Mouse
Project A-ko: Versus
SD Gundam Force
Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Old 2004-06-30, 06:16   Link #292
Faendryl

I do not really have any anime shows that I hate with a passion....if I did I don't remember them anyway.

I think most anime I like is on a lot of people's lists as crappy frisbee garbage =(

I tend to like cheesy, weird, corny, and love anime >^.^<

I liked all of these:

Evangelion
Sailor Moon
Magic Knight Rayearth
Inuyasha
Cowboy Bebop
Tenchi Muyo
Slayers
Naruto
Hikaru No Go
Oh My Goddess

stuff I didn't see ( I did not read all of the thread ) I also like is:

Scrapped Princess
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
Full Metal Alchemist
Lodoss War
Ranma
KGNE
ONEGAI !!

and many many many many many many many others ^___^

I also play EverQuest for 5 years, so I guess I have alot of tolerance haha....

I know there are truely truely bad anime out there..but I do not find any I listed to be them at all.

I do not like dragonball really, but if I was bored and it was on I'd stil watch an episode.

p.s. Hamtaro is so cute ^_^
Old 2004-06-30, 10:26   Link #293
Kenchii
bleeding for sanity

Send a message via AIM to Kenchii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faendryl
I do not really have any anime shows that I hate with a passion....if I did I don't remember them anyway.

I think most anime I like is on a lot of people's lists as crappy frisbee garbage =(

I tend to like cheesy, weird, corny, and love anime >^.^<

I liked all of these:

Evangelion
Sailor Moon
Magic Knight Rayearth
Inuyasha
Cowboy Bebop
Tenchi Muyo
Slayers
Naruto
Hikaru No Go
Oh My Goddess

stuff I didn't see ( I did not read all of the thread ) I also like is:

Scrapped Princess
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
Full Metal Alchemist
Lodoss War
Ranma
KGNE
ONEGAI !!

and many many many many many many many others ^___^

I also play EverQuest for 5 years, so I guess I have alot of tolerance haha....

I know there are truely truely bad anime out there..but I do not find any I listed to be them at all.

I do not like dragonball really, but if I was bored and it was on I'd stil watch an episode.

p.s. Hamtaro is so cute ^_^

I too love

Evangelion
Sailor Moon
Magic Knight Rayearth
Tenchi Muyo
Slayers
Naruto
Hikaru No Go

Old 2004-06-30, 17:54   Link #294
AznPmsAvenger

Yes the green green OVA sucked and yes it really hurt the series, but the worst ever? Common, you know the end with everyone saying "fast" over and over was pretty funny.
Old 2004-07-03, 00:56   Link #295
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Really....green green OVA give me nightmares for weeks....oww~ I never even knew such lousy anime even existed. Damnit, i just come to reality...should have stay longer in anime world....curse that green^2 Ova..... Since it gives me such 1st expression.... i wouldn't want to look at green green (TV) anymore....sigh~

Come to think about it, if its not for the girls to be pretty i wouldn't even give a damn about this horrible, terrible, and and....and....vegetable anime. :fingers:
Old 2004-07-03, 01:08   Link #296
Sklappu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
Ebichu - Come on its a frickin hamster. What the hell.
Come on, that series was pure genious!

"You can't stick it in there?! That's her shit-hole!"

I think I'll have to vote Beyblade, I havent relaly watched it that much but my 5 year old nephew loves it. It makes pokemon seem like a classic.

I also hated hacksign and cant see what other people see in it. The earlier guy summed it up, it's just "talk talk talk" in a cool setting. The face closeups with the horribly repetetive "uh.." sound they made got extremely annoying once you started anticipating them. I'm a huge mmog and anime fan, but hacksign didn't appeal to me at all. Hack Liminality was quite alright though.
Old 2004-07-03, 07:04   Link #297
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
freakin....now another commercial-type anime is on Malaysia's tv-super yoyo...go heil your yoyo in hell..besides Crush gear ......in the dustbin you go
Old 2004-07-13, 13:49   Link #298
Pick

I haven't seen as much anime's as most of you people here, but I can say one thing - EVERY anime has at least SOMETHING good in it - a character, music theme, storyline, ending (rarely) ... whatever. Think positive!
Old 2004-07-13, 21:50   Link #299
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pick
I haven't seen as much anime's as most of you people here, but I can say one thing - EVERY anime has at least SOMETHING good in it - a character, music theme, storyline, ending (rarely) ... whatever. Think positive!
You obviously haven't been inflicted with Mezzo DSA , Gilgamesh or Firestorm. Poor animation [lousy CG and framerate], inability to stick to form [characters have bubble heads] in addition to hidious character designs [maybe Mezzo has 1 saving grace], suck music, cheese stories and cop out end. These 3 have to rank amongst the absolute worst 2004 or any year has produced.
Old 2004-07-13, 22:11   Link #300
Aegis
生與死

Location: A place where it is not seen,it is not heard,just pure emptyness and beyond
anything the americans dubb...they are all horrible....for instance...initial-D version 3 arcade machine...they dubbed the 4th stage intro into english..it makes me almost wanna cry when i hear it
Closed Thread