AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-17, 04:45   Link #1341
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
@CrazyRevy
Why are you complaining that Dance in the Vampire is a worse anime when it hasn't aired in the first place?
I think your Bias cause it's being animated by Shaft & you don't like the weird direction they do in the animes they adapt.

BTW, Dance in the Vampire is one of the best vampire manga i ever read & i excited about the anime since the author of the manga himself has said the anime adaptation will be true to the source as "there'll be blood, action and nude scenes" as Akiyuki Shinbo will direct the anime like how he first began directing violent animes not like his weird comedy style directing he does now.

Ps. Read the manga. It's very good but be warn they are lot scenes that are not for the faint of heart since it's very violent, dismemberment's, nudity of both sexes & in the worst cases.....
Spoiler for NSFW:
__________________

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2009-09-17 at 06:21.
MrTerrorist is offline  
Old 2009-09-17, 06:02   Link #1342
Pocari_Sweat
Basketball > Chickens
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Zero No Tsukaima Season 2 and 3:

Season 1 was ok, but seasons 2 and 3, particularly 3 was horrible. Dragged-on story, pointless in-your-face fan service and we have the male protagonist turn into a complete pervert in the latter 2 seasons. 90% of the latter two season involved either:

1. The main male protagonist thinking, doing, being involved in perverted matters proceeded by the main female protagonist beating the daylights out of him.
2. Boobs/Panty-shots
__________________
Pocari_Sweat is offline  
Old 2009-09-19, 16:00   Link #1343
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Cleric View Post
Love Hina, Naruto and Green Green. My three first attempts at watching anime. Recommended by an "anime fan" on some forum as deep, fulfilled and thought-provoking series.

Yep, quite thought-provoking. Leaves you wondering about how much of your precious time have been wasted
Lol how could you say it? Love Hina and Green Green were my first and 3rd series that I saw and liked

Although Love Hina anime might be not great, but manga is great

Anyway the show that I didn't like were Onegai Twins. Tried to watch it twice and never got further than 2nd episode. It was boring.
__________________
kitten320 is offline  
Old 2009-09-21, 11:27   Link #1344
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey, United States
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to chikorita157
The whole Endless Eight Arc in Suzumiya Haruhi S2, meaning all 8 discs of Endless Eight. It was the absolute worse watching experience ever and made me go bananas.
__________________
chikorita157 is offline  
Old 2009-09-21, 11:35   Link #1345
wontaek
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Age: 45
The Princess Lover's plot was so awful, that I am mentioning it here.
__________________
wontaek is offline  
Old 2009-09-24, 05:49   Link #1346
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
There was an anime i watch once called "I'm gonna be an Angel".
I hated that anime because of that one girl who wanted to be an angel was so dumb, so childish, and there were so many things about her that i just hate that i just stop watching it.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline  
Old 2009-09-24, 07:20   Link #1347
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post
Because... I don't know. I've heard that it's based on a manga that can be easily found in order to have a look of the story and so on.
So, how can you expect a "not really good" manga to become a good anime ? No need traveling machine for that.
Thats the most ridiculous statement concerning anime that I have seen in my whole life. You are saying this as if your opinion is absolute and the anime is doomed to be a failure just because you didnt like the manga.

Oh, Ayakashi was so bad I had to drop it after 4 episodes.
Eisdrache is offline  
Old 2009-09-24, 21:36   Link #1348
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CO, USA
Princess Resurrection. I think the times I fell asleep watching this anime is a record for 3 episodes.
__________________
Nochgo is offline  
Old 2009-09-24, 22:36   Link #1349
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by acejem View Post
Zero No Tsukaima Season 2 and 3:

Season 1 was ok, but seasons 2 and 3, particularly 3 was horrible. Dragged-on story, pointless in-your-face fan service and we have the male protagonist turn into a complete pervert in the latter 2 seasons. 90% of the latter two season involved either:

1. The main male protagonist thinking, doing, being involved in perverted matters proceeded by the main female protagonist beating the daylights out of him.
2. Boobs/Panty-shots
Yeah, Season 1 was kind of fun, but the I couldn't really watch even half of the 2nd.
Xion Valkyrie is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 01:46   Link #1350
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Yeah, Season 1 was kind of fun, but the I couldn't really watch even half of the 2nd.
I've heard the source material actually had a storyline, possibly even a decent one. The anime might as well have been produced in Hollywood, bleh with its one inch deep texture. I always feel sorry for fans when an anime adaptation departs from the manga or light novel so badly.
__________________
Vexx is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 05:44   Link #1351
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
There was an anime i watch once called "I'm gonna be an Angel".I hated that anime because of that one girl who wanted to be an angel was so dumb, so childish, and there were so many things about her that i just hate that i just stop watching it.
Welcome to the club!

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=449
__________________
Daniel E. is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 10:44   Link #1352
Anisha93
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Age: 21
I really didn't like ge ge ge no kitaro for some reason......
__________________
Anisha93 is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 20:47   Link #1353
Karlson
Jumping...is useless!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by wontaek View Post
The Princess Lover's plot was so awful, that I am mentioning it here.
I don't know what's worse, the script of that series or the fact I managed to bare with it to the end.
Karlson is offline  
Old 2009-09-25, 23:10   Link #1354
xKeen
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Malaysia
I'm sorry if this hurts anyone,but true tears made me sleep on the first episode...Didn't really get past the first few mins
xKeen is offline  
Old 2009-10-20, 20:33   Link #1355
woodearth
Ramen Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Reideen(2007). Nice character designs. So much potential. Execution - not so much.

No development on the romance despite the fact that the heroine was all over the OP. No reveal on the backstory. All we got was monster of the week and lousy villains.

I literally watch the show on 2x speed from episode 15 onwards. Would have done earlier but I was holding out for some real development.
woodearth is online now  
Old 2009-10-21, 00:35   Link #1356
Terrestrial Dream
勇者
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tesla Leicht Institute
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodearth View Post
Reideen(2007). Nice character designs. So much potential. Execution - not so much.

No development on the romance despite the fact that the heroine was all over the OP. No reveal on the backstory. All we got was monster of the week and lousy villains.

I literally watch the show on 2x speed from episode 15 onwards. Would have done earlier but I was holding out for some real development.
As for me I dropped the show after the first episode, normally on these type of show I wouldn't do that, but the actions might well as been in slow motions.
__________________
Terrestrial Dream is offline  
Old 2009-10-21, 00:52   Link #1357
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
As for me I dropped the show after the first episode, normally on these type of show I wouldn't do that, but the actions might well as been in slow motions.
I personally thought that part was fine, since the machines were so HUGE and all...

I agree on the romance part, though... so much wasted potential there...
__________________



CrowKenobi is offline  
Old 2009-10-21, 01:01   Link #1358
Terrestrial Dream
勇者
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tesla Leicht Institute
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
I personally thought that part was fine, since the machines were so HUGE and all...

I agree on the romance part, though... so much wasted potential there...
Then again it is about giant robots that wouldn't really work in life so I wouldn't think that logic and laws of physic would apply it to the show completelyb. And the way the show went on about the actions was just bad, there should be a limit to how slow something could be.
__________________
Terrestrial Dream is offline  
Old 2009-11-23, 01:33   Link #1359
Destinyisours
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Worst anime you ever seen?

Okay, I'm probablly gonna get lots of hate for this~
But an anime i really just never like is:: Bleach.

What about you ?
Destinyisours is offline  
Old 2009-11-23, 02:34   Link #1360
Albafica
Pisces no saint
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: France
Hmmm, it's a difficult question; I hate a lot of ecchi anime but I think the anime I hate the most is Avenger by BEE TRAIN.
__________________
Albafica is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.