AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-18, 21:48   Link #161
Mr_Anonomis
El Diablo Blanco!

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Anonomis
I would have to say db, dbz, and dbgt, and if anyone says "o well you should watch it in Japanese or spanish", just F@(k off, because i have, and it still sucks more than a hoover vaccum cleaner, and also Big O really sucked...a lot
Old 2004-03-18, 23:25   Link #162
JOJOS'STAR
Ero~Kairin! ^-^ Yeay!
*Graphic Designer

arph! just as a side note (Not to restart a flame war) people who compared DBZ to a freezbee just remember its been like the most popular anime of all time. So I just doubt the anime industry had wished to transformed that pride into a freezbee if you know what I meen. So shut it!
Old 2004-03-18, 23:47   Link #163
Princess_of_Hell
Being Felt Up My Skirt

Send a message via AIM to Princess_of_Hell
Naruto, Dragonball Z, Gundam Seed, Hunter X Hunter
Old 2004-03-19, 01:46   Link #164
deedlit
the High Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
arph! just as a side note (Not to restart a flame war) people who compared DBZ to a freezbee just remember its been like the most popular anime of all time. So I just doubt the anime industry had wished to transformed that pride into a freezbee if you know what I meen. So shut it!

Not to mention that alot of now popular mangaka (naruto, one piece) are influenced by Dragonballs.

My frisbees consist of nazca, weiss kreuz, sorcerer on the rocks and others.
Old 2004-03-19, 17:04   Link #165
bdupree

Knights of Ramune. That is a horrible piece of crap of an anime.

Evongelion. I hate the ending, so I hate the anime.
Old 2004-03-20, 00:45   Link #166
chickenfeather

Send a message via AIM to chickenfeather
Heh, it seems most of the people that hate certain animes are only watching the first episode and deciding based on that... Even though a series gives you an initial perception of crappiness (ie. pita ten, kgne) they sometimes have a turn somewhere in the plot that makes you go "wow this is really great" and pulls you in... Mebbe ya'll haters should look deeper than face value to determine if you hate an anime... Just IMHO tho... must be just me, cuz I haven't seen an anime I couldn't like, I like them all... heh...
Old 2004-03-20, 11:16   Link #167
Mr_Anonomis
El Diablo Blanco!

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Anonomis
arph! just as a side note (Not to restart a flame war) people who compared DBZ to a freezbee just remember its been like the most popular anime of all time. So I just doubt the anime industry had wished to transformed that pride into a freezbee if you know what I meen. So shut it!- JOJOS'STAR

Actually, they probably would put the characters onto frisbees or something, just to milk even more money out of it.
Old 2004-03-21, 11:40   Link #168
Diedrupo

King of Bandits Jing, Konjiki no Gash Bell, and Rockman EXE.
Old 2004-03-22, 02:06   Link #169
Nooj
Disabled By Request

I didn't really like the first Vampire Hunter D. VHD: Bloodlust was pretty good though.
Old 2004-03-22, 02:41   Link #170
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
As long as you buy it, I don't think they give a damn what you do with it.
Old 2004-03-22, 03:31   Link #171
MikoKikyo

Wow...i can't think of an anime i really hated at all...i've watched so much and tried so many shows this should be an easy question..hmm lets see...

OK: i didn't like Spiral at all. It was too suspense movie-ish n just not what i expect from an anime.
..I also can't stand all those shows that are completely mindless comedy/romance (sooo repetitive) like Love Hina, AhMy Goddess, Da Capo...and recently, Yumeria (although i only watched ep 1 of yumeria, so i'm not really sure on that one...)
Old 2004-03-23, 07:16   Link #172
Z'd Jung
Maniacal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_of_Hell
Naruto, Dragonball Z, Gundam Seed, Hunter X Hunter
Hey! What do you think is wrong with Gundam SEED? Or Naruto? Personally, I think Steel Angel Kurumi was *shudder* BAD. It didn't seem too bad at first but later on, it seemed to be entirely focused just on girls and their breasts. A slight exaggeration, but not too far off. I hate Animes that go on for a long time whilst not having an actual general plot to follow like Ranma 1/2 and (to piss off JOJOS'STAR ) DBZ.
Old 2004-03-23, 08:37   Link #173
Trigah

Wtf?

Trashing DBZ then turning around and calling Inu Yasha solid anime is just hilarious to me. x_x and yeah, I've watched all of Inu Yasha so far (ep145 right?).

Whoever looks down on 'Digimon' didn't watch tamers (season 03).

I agree Tekken was horrible.. I couldn't believe how bad that anime was.. honestly. Pokemon.. I hate to seem like I am jumping on a wagon here but come on.. it's been the same thing since the first episode. At least in the first 2 seasons of Digimon (which are the only seasons that can be compared to pokemon in ANY way, IMO) they were trying to 'save the world', made progress, and eventually succeeded.

Avenger. Yeah, I watched the whole thing. I told myself over and over again that the people who stopped watching were fools, that the anime would come to this great climax, that the slow storyline was worth it. I was wrong. The only reason it wasn't a complete waste of time is I found the fights some what unique.

G Gundam x_x

X.. the movie or whatever O.o I guess if I had read the manga(there is a manga, right?) I would have understood it more, or maybe I should check out the tv series.

Thats all I can think of at this moment.
Old 2004-03-23, 16:41   Link #174
Rhia
shush! I was only helping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii_Sennin
Poptan of course, that show makes me so angry !!!

why? why does it make you angry?
Old 2004-03-23, 22:05   Link #175
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
*smiles gently* Now, now. Keep in mind that "popularity" is a very subjective term, and consider the fact that Martian Successor Nadesico was once voted the most popular anime of all time (weird, huh?).

I would argue that popularity can be a negative characteristic, but maybe that's just me.

As for crappy anime.... I really do not like Saint Seiya.
Old 2004-03-24, 16:37   Link #176
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Bakayaro! DBZ Is the BEST! It is a F*king peace of Art! its the show that start it all in Japan and US It made the industry grow the way it is today probably 50% of the shows you know would not exist if it wasent for DBZ! Think before you speek or shut your mough...
you posted that like i hundred posts ago so i don't know if someone has already corrected you but YOU ARE WRONG!!!

Maybe DBZ started all in the states but in japan it wasn't DBZ it was SAINT SEIYA !!! do your homework and you'll find out that saint seiya not only inspired DBZ but it was way more popular in japan than that crappy DBZ!!!
just search a little more before you come with this statements.

For the worst anime i've seen yet ... saikano, got extremely boring at episode three...

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX
As for crappy anime.... I really do not like Saint Seiya.
what?? you're blasfeming!!!!! aarrghh You'll go to hell !!!!

Since i supposed you've only watched the USA version i agree with you, i've read its horrible (green blood!!??) anyway, you don't know what you're missing!
Old 2004-03-24, 16:51   Link #177
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX
*smiles gently* Now, now. Keep in mind that "popularity" is a very subjective term, and consider the fact that Martian Successor Nadesico was once voted the most popular anime of all time (weird, huh?).

I would argue that popularity can be a negative characteristic, but maybe that's just me.
good point.. *nods in agreement*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
Maybe DBZ started all in the states but in japan it wasn't DBZ it was SAINT SEIYA !!! do your homework and you'll find out that saint seiya not only inspired DBZ but it was way more popular in japan than that crappy DBZ!!!
question, is Saint Seiya the same as knights of the zodiac? -Knights of te Zodiac (which I saw on CN the other day by the way) being the dubbed name?
Old 2004-03-24, 17:22   Link #178
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Saint Seiya was transformed into Knights of the Zodiac by the license holder.
Old 2004-03-24, 18:23   Link #179
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
question, is Saint Seiya the same as knights of the zodiac? -Knights of te Zodiac (which I saw on CN the other day by the way) being the dubbed name?
yes, here its called " los caballeros del zodiaco" wich means knights of the zodiac
Old 2004-03-24, 20:24   Link #180
husyk
Stupid Flanders! (Homer)

Send a message via MSN to husyk Send a message via Yahoo to husyk
I say death to Pokemon and Digimon, they were good at first, but all the look alike episodes really ticked me off. Die Pikachu die!
Closed Thread