AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-25, 16:45   Link #2981
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Non is that the two are girls using weapons and flying ship, and that have relationships "yuri" lol or after similar Simoun .... last exile?
^^"
Old 2012-11-15, 02:38   Link #2982
darthfury78

I wonder if Studio Deen is producing amine whose animation style is similar to Simoun?
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 11:59   Link #2983
Eragon
Legit star crossed lovers

I just finished the entire show in 3 days, in the middle of my end semester exam of college!! Wtf! I need to control myself.................Anyway, anything's worth a yuri anime with a superb storyline
*sigh* After 150 pages I really don't have anything to say other than what's already been said.
Old 2012-11-21, 16:51   Link #2984
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
I just finished the entire show in 3 days, in the middle of my end semester exam of college!! Wtf! I need to control myself.................Anyway, anything's worth a yuri anime with a superb storyline
*sigh* After 150 pages I really don't have anything to say other than what's already been said.
Actually, it's the only yuri anime I've every bought and watched... It's good except for the regular kissing most the time. The next was Sono Hanabira...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 21:45   Link #2985
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
I'll admit that Simoun was a good series. Although the constant kissing might have put off some people.

With regards to Eri/Erif, I now understand why she was crying after coming out of the Springs. I believe that he realized that he could never go back to carefree days of a Priestess who could do whatever they wanted. And growing up into an adult was a scary experience. Too bad Eri never had a partner to go into the Springs together with so they could both come out with their assigned gender.

Given that the pendent wing was broken on the left side, I wonder if it meant that he could not return to the Springs to to have his gender reassigned as a female? I guess not as once the wing is broken, that means that the gender is permanent and can not be reverse to a female.
Old 2013-02-19, 04:33   Link #2986
darthfury78

I recently re-watched the whole series. It is still very good after seeing it for the time in 2007. There hasn't been any other yuri series like Simoun even though the show was never really about yuri to begin with.

Here is a heartwarming image:

Old 2013-02-19, 07:02   Link #2987
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
I recently re-watched the whole series. It is still very good after seeing it for the time in 2007. There hasn't been any other yuri series like Simoun even though the show was never really about yuri to begin with.
Probably about growing up.... The two MCs doesn't want to... and it has it's consequences....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, science fiction, yuri