AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-05, 23:13   Link #1141
Yui from Okinawa

Send a message via Yahoo to Yui from Okinawa
A crater

Last edited by Yui from Okinawa; 2006-08-05 at 23:40. Reason: title changes
Yui from Okinawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 23:14   Link #1142
Yui from Okinawa

Send a message via Yahoo to Yui from Okinawa
The ruins' orjin... what do you think ?

The remains where an "ancient-Simoon" was excavated.

That crater is in a situation the huge heavenly bodies or a meteorite drops as for the shape or that a building was scattered and lost in a crater as if a mass shock wave arrived at it in the ruins and the ancient times of the Grecian architecture style that it was it and has a basement cave or the underpass which resembled Cappadocia of an Anatolia plateau saying on our earth and connects it to a spring spatially

What do you think that objects?

Last edited by Yui from Okinawa; 2006-08-06 at 02:45. Reason: title emphasis changes
Yui from Okinawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 02:56   Link #1143
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui from Okinawa

That crater is in a situation the huge heavenly bodies or a meteorite drops as for the shape or that a building was scattered and lost in a crater as if a mass shock wave arrived at it in the ruins and the ancient times of the Grecian architecture style that it was it and has a basement cave or the underpass which resembled Cappadocia of an Anatolia plateau saying on our earth and connects it to a spring spatially

What do you think that objects?
Perhaps, the result of the very first Emerald Ri-Majoon ?

Mfg,
Seska
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 17:36   Link #1144
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Someone on the image board put together caps of the six kinds of Simulacrum simouns:

As for the crater, I originally thought that it must be a pre-existing crater in which Grecian-style buldings were built, and later ruined. An impact/explosion strong enough to create the crater would completely obliterate any buildings, not leave such ruins. But we can't count on the artists thinking of it that way, so perhaps the idea is the blast came after the buildings were built.

I thought it was probably a natural meteor crater, but Seska's idea that it might have been caused by the original Jade Rimaajon is interesting. What I'm imagining is something like that, involving ancient simoun that were either local or star-travellers blowing the crater and causing the magic of the Spring.

And totally off-topic but from the 2channel Simoun thread comes news of a new Marimite series, an OVA of five hour-long episodes with DVD releases beginning 29 November. The announcement was made at an event today in Tokyo where Koshimizu Ami (Paraietta) was introduced as a new character in Marimite. Among the eleven seiyuu at the two-hour-long event were Ueda Kana, Ito Miki, Toyoguchi Megumi (Alti), Noto Mamiko (Limone), Shimizu Kaori, Nabatame Hitomi and Kugimiya Rie, as well as Koshimizu Ami.

EDIT: I now see that people on the Marimite thread have known about the OVA for a long time. There is more information there.

Eighteen hours until episode 19 airs.
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-08-06 at 17:48.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 21:43   Link #1145
Iskandar Taib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
Someone on the image board put together caps of the six kinds of Simulacrum simouns:

My my my... there are some images on there of a really questionable nature.. ^_^;;;; The nude ones in particular. The one with Floe in it in particular..

But my favorite was this:

Quote:
And totally off-topic but from the 2channel Simoun thread comes news of a new Marimite series, an OVA of five hour-long episodes with DVD releases beginning 29 November.
And speaking of Marimite, there's this one:

An honest-to-goodness Marimite-style relationship chart. The red lines obviously denote "koi". But I wonder what the green lines are for - it doesn't seem as though they're flying pairs, although a green line connects Floe and Alti, and Kaimu and Paraietta. Black lines? Friendship? And then there's Yun, all by herself... No "natural enemy" lines, as far as I can make out.
Iskandar Taib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 12:56   Link #1146
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

This week's guest on Takahashi Mikako's (Rodoreamon) radio show is Nazuka Kaori (Yun). There's a good pic of both of them in kimonos (Mikako on the right) on the radio show page. On the show starting Thirsday, the guest will be Umino Chika (mangaka of Honey & Clover), and seiyuu Sugita Tomokazu (Mayama) and Kamiya Hiroshi (Takemoto). Mikako, of course, plays Yamada Ayumi in that show.

I just glanced at the 2channel page for Simoun, looking at what people were posting during the broadcast, and there were so many posts with huge exclamations in them that I turned away. Something big and unexpected must have happened.

I did see these pics of Takahashi Rieko (Neviril) in a live stage play with the theatre group En:

Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss
Old 2006-08-07, 14:07   Link #1147
JiCi

This anime is getting deep in twists. Can't wait to get Ep 19 at TokyoTosho.
It seems Freelance-Raws post them on Monday nights at 10 pm, according to the posting date, yet here in Canada, we can get them around 6-7 pm.

When is this anime aired anyway ?
JiCi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 14:40   Link #1148
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiCi
This anime is getting deep in twists. Can't wait to get Ep 19.... It seems Freelance-Raws post them on Monday nights at 10 pm, according to the posting date, yet here in Canada, we can get them around 6-7 pm. When is this anime aired anyway?
It airs at 1:30 a.m. late Monday nights in Japan. That would be 12:30 noon eastern time in North America, 9:30 a.m. pacific time. Freelance_Raws is on the east coast, so his 10 p.m. is 7 p.m. on the west coast. I think it might be a bit earlier this time.
Old 2006-08-07, 14:49   Link #1149
m000m000

As an obvious tip, now is not a good time to browse futaba or the Simoun image BBS if you want to avoid spoilers

/me stabs himself ;_;

Last edited by m000m000; 2006-08-07 at 15:14.
m000m000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 16:52   Link #1150
duster_Fukku
Finally found it

Spoiler for ep19:

....and the raw is out!XD
duster_Fukku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 16:53   Link #1151
metronome
Mad Loli

it's out already in tokyo tosho, the ep 19
yea cant wait
it's posted on tokyotosho on 21.39 GMT, aka, 16.39 CST or 17.39 EST! yay.

so
Simoun is aired every monday at 11.30 CST
and it takes around 6 hours to be posted on the tokyotosho
metronome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 17:04   Link #1152
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
Spoiler for episode 19:
Old 2006-08-07, 17:10   Link #1153
metronome
Mad Loli

Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-07, 17:51   Link #1154
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Just get it now. Don't listen to what people are writing, you might get a wrong impression. Just watch it -- and the preview. Very rich. Emotionally powerful. Strong and complex plot. I'm not sure I can watch any other anime at this point. This one is at a higher/deeper level.

Starks: otsukaresama. wowo: onegai.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-08-07 at 18:06.
Old 2006-08-07, 18:46   Link #1155
metronome
Mad Loli

need some sub in sum dialog here~~
Old 2006-08-07, 19:51   Link #1156
wowo

Just as a heads up, I'm working late today so I won't have the subs till tomorrow after 12pm (at earliest).
wowo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 20:42   Link #1157
duster_Fukku
Finally found it

Spoiler for ep19:
duster_Fukku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 21:05   Link #1158
m000m000

It was awsome, yet I also found it annoying.

Spoiler for spoilerspoilerspoiler Episode 19 spoiler:

And on a completely unrelated note, PinkuBentoBox has finished some more Simoun eyecatch vector traces, this time of Mamiina o/ and Morinas-with-Simoun-figure.

Last edited by m000m000; 2006-08-07 at 21:30.
m000m000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 21:53   Link #1159
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
Just get it now. Don't listen to what people are writing, you might get a wrong impression. Just watch it -- and the preview. Very rich. Emotionally powerful. Strong and complex plot. I'm not sure I can watch any other anime at this point. This one is at a higher/deeper level.

Starks: otsukaresama. wowo: onegai.
Yes, it's really emotionally powerful. I have a quick summary and pics for episode 19. As I wrote in my blog, I'm still choked up over it.
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 21:53   Link #1160
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Just awesome. When we get the full translation, (otsukaresama wowo, no matter when), all will make sense. Here are some rough translations of comments from 2channel. EDIT: And thanks wrex_japan!

Non-spoilers from 2channel: "I don't think I can get to sleep unless I hear Rodoreamon's lullaby. I'm going to look for the sound track tomorrow."
"I had to watch it through again before I went to sleep. (The show ended at 2 a.m. in Japan.)

Spoiler for some comments from 2channel on ep19:
Spoiler for Aaeru:

Tags
drama, science fiction, yuri