AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: Who does he love more?
Rena 47 57.32%
Mai 21 25.61%
Arika 14 17.07%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-28, 16:42   Link #21
WhereAmI
Ecchi Otaku

Location: Inside your head, I'm a figment of your imagination
I think he loves the cat the most

Or it could be Nagi
Old 2006-02-28, 17:16   Link #22
imperialmog

Send a message via AIM to imperialmog Send a message via Yahoo to imperialmog
I think Sergay maybe does like his women with something "up top" as it were. Nagi seemed the same way. *remembers him admiring Chie's assets* Just be thankful Sergay didn't go after Erstin now if he does have those tastes.
Old 2006-02-28, 18:47   Link #23
twh
Something or other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperialmog
I think Sergay maybe does like his women with something "up top" as it were. Nagi seemed the same way. *remembers him admiring Chie's assets* Just be thankful Sergay didn't go after Erstin now if he does have those tastes.
Well, I think it's pretty safe to say that he'd rather go for lady-types closer to his age and level of maturity. He is an officer and a gentleman, after all... though he doesn't prefer blondes.

And Akuma, cute little ficlet. Though, I'd think he'd be more along the lines of just posing, since he doesn't seem the type to go for cliched hyperbole.

'Cause you can tell by the way he uses his walk, he's a woman's man, no time for talk.

Whether he's a brotha or whether he's a playa, he's stayin alive.... stayin alive....

...I'll shut up now.
Old 2006-02-28, 18:57   Link #24
Morisato

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
Like the rest of us ...

I actually don't think Sergay is the one who Mai fell in love with ... his hear bothers me ... and the hole Nina rescue scene ... considering Nina's age, either Sergay was sedusing Mai and tacking care of Nina ... or Nina grows really fast ... what's Sergay feeding her

Considering Mai left 2-3 years ago ... if we belive he adopted Nina after his love relationship with Mai ... Nina would have to be 12-13 ... unfortunatly this is not bleach (Ichigo - 12 years old)
Wait... wha? Ichigo is not 12 years old, he's 16.
Old 2006-02-28, 19:16   Link #25
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma-sama
You're the one with the crazy imagination, Captain...
...then again, I'm the fanfic writer, so here I go:
Spoiler for Just an everyday scene...:

HAD to do it.
Oh boy, was I wincing when she started to walk in. I was scared to go on... but I'm glad I did Funny stuff.
Old 2006-03-02, 23:43   Link #26
dznutz

i refuse to accept surgey = tate. so no it can't be mai
Old 2006-03-03, 04:27   Link #27
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Rena busted Sergey, Mai cuts her relations with him.....

He rejected Arika.

I vote for Arika. It was out of love that he rejected her. Give up your love because of love. The ultimate sacrifice... Go figure!
Old 2006-03-08, 23:08   Link #28
ArchDragon
The Ultimate Monster

If we're lucky, we'll get an answer to this question on the next ep. (22).
Old 2006-03-09, 01:18   Link #29
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm shooting for ep 23 myself...have to allow an episode for the 'dramatic shock' of Mai and Sergay meeting again after so long..
Old 2006-03-11, 20:12   Link #30
astrallionheart

Assuming there's anything left of him...or if Mai can love a man in a cyborg suit ^^
Old 2006-03-11, 20:46   Link #31
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

With the way he's getting injured over and over, that very well may be the case in the end.

We should do a comparison on the amount of scars Vash got and where and compare em to Sergey-kun here. He's starting to acquire quite a set of scars on his own already.
Old 2006-03-11, 21:01   Link #32
TheDisruptiveOne

Haha, I laughed when I read Mai on this poll. The best answer is Rena and that is what I voted for. But putting Mai on there is pretty random, is it okay for me to vote for Nao then? Sergay SHOULD love Nao the most. He financed Nao's enrollment at the Academy.
Old 2006-03-11, 21:49   Link #33
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm telling you - that red scarf he wears is a tie-in, I'm sure of it. ^_^ It's Maiiii~

EDIT: I think I know why Sergay hasn't mentioned Mai at all during this series: Rena Sayers is still an 'open wound' for him. Knowning that she had died back then did not give him closure so even though he might have fallen for Mai, in his heart, Rena was still there.

Sergay's probably going to give all he's got to see that justice is done - he kills Smith and destroys Rena's corpse once and for all along with the tower. I see him in a nice and touching almost-death scene as the place falls apart around him but who is he going to be saved by? Probably Arika... Since Rena's case will officially be 'closed', room for Mai once more. ^____^ v

Last edited by Tempest35; 2006-03-14 at 00:19.
Closed Thread