AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

View Poll Results: My-Otome Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 19 14.50%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 22.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 31 23.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 35 26.72%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 9.16%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 3.05%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.76%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-08, 00:06   Link #201
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
In anycase, this episode proves to be much better than the previous. But what I dont get is, what happened to the Jabal(sp?) after the "bolt from the blue" attack? Teleported into another dimension?
Uh...obiliterated? the Bolt from the Blue is a powerful attack, after all, as we've seen on more than one occasion.
Old 2006-03-08, 00:12   Link #202
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon
All of which will go down the drain when Fumi herself went evil.
That my friend is where #1 comes in Because she'll never turn evil.
Old 2006-03-08, 00:25   Link #203
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Hence, another reason why watching an anime series in 1 shot compared to waiting by the week is better.

In anycase, this episode proves to be much better than the previous. But what I dont get is, what happened to the Jabal(sp?) after the "bolt from the blue" attack? Teleported into another dimension?
For this Anime, yes... wish I could Travel a few weeks into the future to watch the completed 26 episodes Mai Otome. Then teleport back with massive spoilers WUHAHAHA... But for others, watching in one shot not so good for me. And yeah I did enjoy this episode a little more, still needs to increase its pace tho.

Hmmm... I think it imploded on itself... serves it right, poor mimi...
Old 2006-03-08, 01:08   Link #204
ArchDragon
The Ultimate Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
That my friend is where #1 comes in Because she'll never turn evil.
Well, WE know that, but none of the countries in the Otome world does.
Remember, this is a world where no country is willing to trust/care about each other.
So obviously, they're NOT going to trust Shinso either.

That's why many (if not all) of them end up trying to secretly increase their own military power in their own way.

---------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
Just to see the last post...
/stabs forums
Meh, I was about to edit it with a proper reply, but you beat me to it...
Old 2006-03-08, 13:02   Link #205
Guido

What I could likely suggest from this episode that Nagi has discarded Sergey, as he sees fit that Major Wong is no longer of use to him anymore and let's not forget that Nagi still reminds Sergey to had betrayed him.

Probably, he intends for Sergey to be disposed of by the Artai Valkyries in the mission to retrieve Mashiro back to Windbloom, and employ the news of his death as a scapegoat to lure Nina's will into his complete dominion.
Old 2006-03-08, 16:30   Link #206
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Good Ep Mashiro forging ahead to become a better a queen and making a deal with aswald shows great potential, plus Arika is offically her Otome now i think Arika is finally get a sense of what she needs to do i cant to see her in Windbloom uniform, I would suspect that there are a couple of important fights coming up. I hope is with Tomoe and Arika and I hope Arika kicks the piss out of her. In terms of combat ability i dont think Tomoe cant beat Arika. I dont think an Arika vs Shizuru is going to happen but a fight with Nina has to be in the works. Nagi is a moron just because he noticed something in the pictures does not mean that Arika is not needed anymore it obvious that three are needed for that that big piano think underground they said so in Episode 7, now what role they all will play well to see. Also, i think that Nagi is going to try and have Sergey killed on this mission. Plus i am really curious to see what Chie is up too she is going to be one of the new Otome but from they said the new ones can not disobey so will she end up fight against her friends? The next one looks good i want to see who the other pillers are and what in gods name was up with that whole baby set up thing with Tomoe and Shizuru and Shinzuru saying that today was fun. I was hoping that nothing happen between these 2 but after Shizuru saying ill let her do as she pleases for now we can all guess what happen. SO if anyone knows whats up with scene let me know the only thing i can guess is about the making on new gems and needing a womb and nagi using Shizuru but in some ways that doesnt make sense either.

I said it before and ill say it again get rid of that DAMN ENDING it ruins the show.
Old 2006-03-08, 19:45   Link #207
MattAlchemy

Send a message via AIM to MattAlchemy Send a message via MSN to MattAlchemy
I could have sworn that the mountain at the end and the preview with monsters attacking looks alot like the beginning of the opening! This is starting to make sense.
Old 2006-03-08, 21:31   Link #208
Mysticmidnightmaiden
is Ultra Relaxed

Send a message via AIM to Mysticmidnightmaiden
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattAlchemy
I could have sworn that the mountain at the end and the preview with monsters attacking looks alot like the beginning of the opening! This is starting to make sense.
W00t for you! (Someone needs a cookie...) All I can say is "Let the bodies hit the floor..." Mai can stay home and cook her special Tokiha 'Shrooms for Mikoto and Tate. LET'S GET READY TO RRRUMBLE!! If I don't see someone getting beat up, I will be dissapointed. (Damn Bleach episode got me riled up wanting blood this week...)
Old 2006-03-09, 02:11   Link #209
gameoffreak8

Ep.21 was alright....
I have a question:
Spoiler:
What is her role of place? Guardian of that Harmonium?
I hope Ep.22 have a nice battles.
Old 2006-03-12, 03:21   Link #210
Myname

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
Hmm.....I was reading Omni's temporary summary when the picture of Mai in the preview appears. I was just wondering....is Mai cooking or something at that time? Or don't tell me the wok she's holding is her element?

Now its interesting that Nagi thinks that Nina is the real princess just from the Harmonium. Did he forget that the Harmonium also opens when Arika and Mashiro were there? Now if Nina is really the princess, does that mean the baby that Rena saved was actually her own daughter?

And if Mai is with Mikoto all this times, then.....what happened to her lover (Tate?)?
He turned into Sergay.
Old 2006-03-12, 03:32   Link #211
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
I said it before and ill say it again get rid of that DAMN ENDING it ruins the show.
I concur. Verily so. It forms about 80% of the reason why I don't like Otome that much.
Closed Thread