AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-07, 18:56   Link #21
Yogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Ok I got you there, Just forgot for a moment there, that we are talking just about the Jutsu itself, But then we should exclude any Jutsu that requires Byakugan to be performed...Don't you think?
Good point. Personally, I see the moves of the Jyuuken to be dependant on the Byakugan, so that they become virtually impossible to perform without the Byakugan. You could do it, but you'd have to guess the location of your opponent's chakra pathways and inner coils.

The Chidori is made more effective by the Sharingan. However, even without the Sharingan, it still makes your hand glow with so much power that stuff around it disintegrates. Just use it to punch your opponent and it'll turn a near miss into a deadly attack. At it's heart its just another Put Chakra In Hand --> Hand Does More Damage technique, like the Rasengan. If we're going to make Sharingan/Chidori a specific combo, we'd also have to make Sharingan/Rasengan, Sharingan/Knife, Sharingan/100 years of pain etc. etc. special moves as well, since they're all enhanced by the Sharingan while the Byakugan only enhances a small set of moves collectively called Jyuuken.
-- Karan S'jet, from an early draft of the Homeworld 2 script.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-08, 06:30   Link #22
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

If you think about the common ways that ninja's use to kill an enemy (think about Splinter Cell) then i havent see that once...

Conceal yourself...sneak behind him...shut his mouth....and slice the neck....cruel but swift, stealth and deadly. Yondaime did this but...he didnt shut his mouth..so he could still scream for help actually.
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-08, 06:57   Link #23
Mirtual

The srongest Jutsu, the ultimate Jutsu, there can be no doubt.
It is Thousand Years of Pain.
The Jutsu is fast and deadly. It attacks from a blind spot and will paralyse your opponent in most cases. It will ALWAYS have the moment of surprise since no ninja could predict such a move neither would anyone know it. It even damaged Gaara in his Semi-Demon form, that should tell us of it's true potential.
Spoiler for manga:

This Jutsu is directly followed by Harem no Jutsu. I would have said that Harem no Jutsu is the ultimate Jutsu, but it is limited since it does only work on male ninja. So I have to rate it second place, but I want to mention it since it is really close and in a fight against a male ninja (and we all know around 85% of the ninja in the narutoverse are male) it would be the strongest.
Whenever we saw the Jutsu it had maximum effectivity. It is a powered up version of Orioke no Jutsu, and that one was already enough to effect Sandaime (hokage), Ebisu (elite teacher) and Jiraiya (Sanin). So if only one transformed bunshin has such an effect, just imagine what harem no jutsu would have done to them. First the opponents are off balance and completely distracted, and the immense blood loss (nose bleed) will effect them heavily.
It could as well be used against mass ninja attacks.
Spoiler for Manga:
Mirtual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-08, 10:39   Link #24
Yogi

Well, if Naruto can transform into Sasuke wearning tight leather, it could affect the female/gay ninja as well.
-- Karan S'jet, from an early draft of the Homeworld 2 script.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-08, 12:12   Link #25
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
Well, obviously there won't be a jutsu that hits ALL the points. However, my point i that what are supposed to be the super moves (Rasengan, Chidori, the Mangekyou Sharingan moves) only fit one or two categories while other "lesser" moves are more effective.
True, Gaara's fighting style though obviously requiring much chakra is very complete. Effective for both offence and defence during large scale fighting or duel with basically each blow as killing moves.
The Chidori and the Rasengan are very good jutsu but they're overused even when the situation doesn't really require such moves.

The MS moves are a little particular because what they lack in effect zone and chakra cost they make up by the difficulty to avoid them.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-08, 12:34   Link #26
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Wasn't the Chidori originally meant to be an assassination jutsu? Considering it needs an extensive charge-up time, a fifty foot run up and is extremely noisy, how does it fit it's original purpose?
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-08, 12:34   Link #27
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Stupid repeat posts.
Old 2006-03-08, 12:34   Link #28
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Stupid repeat posts.
Old 2006-03-08, 12:34   Link #29
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Stupid repeat posts.

Every repost is repost repost.

Seriously, what's going on? I did this what, three times? And it posts all these.

Last edited by monir; 2007-03-21 at 10:49.
Old 2006-03-08, 13:49   Link #30
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Dont post buddy!! ...i have this aswell once in a while..annoying indeed...i dont know how to fix it...so you'll have to wait i guess...
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-08, 19:38   Link #31
YakuMoFan~
--//Anime Newb\\-- ^^

I didnt take the time to read every single post.. so sorry if anyone has mentioned this but.. im not sure if its a spoiler

Spoiler:
YakuMoFan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-08, 22:41   Link #32
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakuMoFan~
I didnt take the time to read every single post.. so sorry if anyone has mentioned this but.. im not sure if its a spoiler

Spoiler:
Kimimaro dies of his unknown disease mere moments before he impales Gaara and Lee with his bone spear (this was located on his left arm I believe).

On Topic: Don't take this the wrong way but I believe that there is no such thing as an "ultimate" anything. Kyuubi was considered the "ultimate" biju of his time before he was sealed by Yondaime. Even the best jutsu will be surpassed by another, as long as certain amount of time passes. If I had to consider the current "ultimate" jutsu I would have to go with Yondaime's "Death God Sealing" (sorry don't know the Japanese translation).
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 03:46   Link #33
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Death god jutsu beat the strongest thing in the naruto-verse, its a obvious choice.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 12:27   Link #34
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The problem of the Shiki Fuujin without even speaking of the fact it sacrifices your own soul for eternity is that if you miss you die for nothing.

KatonMakai you take assassination as stealthy murder, the Chidori is simply a jutsu whose sole purpose is killing the opponent, that is all.
Old 2006-03-10, 11:12   Link #35
malvado

doton yomi numa is the most powerful jutsu we ve seen till now. It changes the earth ito mud and its unescapable. TYou can defeat 1000 of shinobis at onmce even huge summons. You only hjave to form two seals while hiranshin and other jutsus need kunai and shit and take longer. Get it?
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 12:31   Link #36
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Actually the most powerfull things make the best jutsus. For mere destructive power Explosions work the best. They cover a large area, and don't require much on site chakra (it appeared that Diedra made them before hand). Pluss you could take out and entire ninja village with one big enough. THE ULTIMATE NASTY.

Second would probably be poison or gara's sand/shino's bugs. If you attack with an overwhelming amount of something from multiple different angles than you can pretty much kick some serious ass. Case in point -landscape of sand/ chakra eating bugs from all directions/ poison bombs and 1000 puppets w/ poison weapons- tend to do the trick.

Finally just plain physical superiority. Limit break moves like Lotus gates, 9 tails chakra, curse seal, curry pills. . . ect. make for a boost in strength that so far have been unrivaled (4 the most part) during the series.
Also the Zanku cutter was cool, but the character died off before I could make a proper analysis of it's usefullness+ Temari's version was better.

In the end thou I think it's more about how u use the jutsu insted of it's power. Shikamaru tango'd with 3 deadly chicks who all had much better jutsu then he did, but still did a pretty good job of runnin train.
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 10:43   Link #37
BlackShinobi07

[Manga] Could Sasuke have an all powerfull?

Remeber "that jutsu" oro stoped sasuke from using agianst naruto, sai, sakura, and yamato in sasukes first appearence in part 2? Could that jutsu possibly be just as strong or stronger that Narutos FSR?
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 02:10   Link #38
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
However, even without the Sharingan, it still makes your hand glow with so much power that stuff around it disintegrates. Just use it to punch your opponent and it'll turn a near miss into a deadly attack.
I don't think it would be nearly as effective as you make it sound. Yeah, it would probably hurt...but the power isn't generated by just the chakra, it's the speed of thrust that gives it its real power (hense, the running). If you're fast enough to run in a straight line and still hit your opponent without getting hit, then it would work just fine...problem is, it's very very difficult to do (why Kakshi couldn't do it before the Sharingan).
Old 2007-03-22, 03:03   Link #39
amOKchen
duel me

The ultimate move must be: Thousand Years of Pain Rasengan Phase2.

Naruto inputs his two fat long fingers in sasukes ass and start making rasengan, creating a big anal tickling/explosion that will make sasuke cry in happyness.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 05:17   Link #40
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
I don't think it would be nearly as effective as you make it sound. Yeah, it would probably hurt...but the power isn't generated by just the chakra, it's the speed of thrust that gives it its real power (hense, the running). If you're fast enough to run in a straight line and still hit your opponent without getting hit, then it would work just fine...problem is, it's very very difficult to do (why Kakshi couldn't do it before the Sharingan).
Except we have seen several times now Sasuke and Kakashi using the Chidori at point blanck without running and they still pierced through people like butter.