AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-24, 00:01   Link #41
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Remeber "that jutsu" oro stoped sasuke from using agianst naruto, sai, sakura, and yamato in sasukes first appearence in part 2? Could that jutsu possibly be just as strong or stronger that Narutos FSR?
Yeah I'm pretty sure this move of Sasuke's is stronger than FRS. Even Orochimaru didn't want Sasuke to use it because he thought it would kill them. If Orochimaru says its dangerous you've got to believe its dangerous.

Maybe this move is like a chidori fused with rasengan and mixed with genjutsu to multiply the jutsu to hit on all sides thus killing the opponent.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 12:31   Link #42
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Remeber "that jutsu" oro stoped sasuke from using agianst naruto, sai, sakura, and yamato in sasukes first appearence in part 2? Could that jutsu possibly be just as strong or stronger that Narutos FSR?
they way it seems, sasuke lifted his hand and storm clouds would appear and strike naruto with thunder and lightning. that would be so cool, that would be a susano move i guess

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 20:33   Link #43
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
they way it seems, sasuke lifted his hand and storm clouds would appear and strike naruto with thunder and lightning. that would be so cool, that would be a susano move i guess
Yeah it would be cool but wouldn't Sasuke need MS to pull it off. If he doesn't then Sasuke truly has more potential than Itachi and may become even cooler than him.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 08:06   Link #44
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Except we have seen several times now Sasuke and Kakashi using the Chidori at point blanck without running and they still pierced through people like butter.
Which directly contradicts what has been stated about the technique both in the series and in the databooks...I can't recall any specific instances of either of them using the Chidori like that, but if they do it's a mistake...one way or the other.
Old 2007-04-24, 12:35   Link #45
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
Which directly contradicts what has been stated about the technique both in the series and in the databooks...I can't recall any specific instances of either of them using the Chidori like that, but if they do it's a mistake...one way or the other.
Sasuke used it to pierce through Naruto's chest while holding him with the other hand. Can't hardly make a slower thrust.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 17:15   Link #46
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
Sasuke piercing Naruto at point blank, Kakashi killing the last of the 3 Rock nin still at close contact, Kakashi piercing through Kakuzu whereas there was a big tree right behind him and finishing him off with another Chidori while he was on the ground or Sasuke using it in middle air to counter the Rasengan on the hospital's roof and piercing though the water tank whereas he was merely threw away by Kakashi. You can add to that Sasuke's first shown Chidori digging into the arena's wall before he started running
The Kusanagi fueled with Chidori also cut through metal with just the speed of Sasuke's wrist and the Chidori-sword cut through the door and Oro's arms with the lightning chakra speed before piercing the wall whereas Sasuke was merely walking.
The speed might give the Chidori an additional neccessary thrust power against "ultimate" defense and the like but against mere flesh/stone/wood/metal it seems to work just fine with only the sheer destructive power of lightning.

Now the simple truth is that the Chidori, like the Rasengan, as signature moves of the heroe and his rival aren't consistant depending of what Kishimoto wants to show both in term of use and after effect.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-25, 14:46   Link #47
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

What can a shinobi do when?

There are certain kinds of jutsu's which seem rather impossible to defend against. Most people here like to argue about who is stronger or weaker but what actually can be done against these jutsu's that i will mention:

1# Temari - Kuchi yose Kirikiri mai (Spinning Whirl)
Once she starts this jutsu it seems to me rather impossible to defend against.
Unless you are someone like Kimimaro or Gaara it seems not possible to survive this. Thoughts on this?

2# Uchiha Itachi - Tsukyomi
What can be done actually once your inside it? Isnt it already game over then even if you posses the same kind of MS? Thoughts on this?

3# Gaara - Sabaku Kyu (Desert Coffin) // Sabaku Sousou (Desert Funeral) // Sabaku Rou (Desert Prison)
Gaara floats in the air and starts attacking (just like recently in the anime or manga) with a massive amount of Sand like he did against Deidara or Kimimaro.
Obviously the ammounts of bombs a person can have are limited like Deidara but what can other shinobi besides Deidara do when Sand comes at you at the size of huge beasts like Gamabunta? What can be done against these jutsu's?

I am sure there are other kinds of jutsu's aswell for example Neji's 64 Tenketsu and so far these kinds of jutsu's (except Itachi's & Temari's) were miraculously evade/blocked or countered because they suddenly faced there mortal enemy.
Old 2007-04-25, 20:02   Link #48
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
There are certain kinds of jutsu's which seem rather impossible to defend against. Most people here like to argue about who is stronger or weaker but what actually can be done against these jutsu's that i will mention:
These are questions to be asked in their own thread or somewhere else... they don't really belong in Q&A
Q&A thread is for questions that CAN be answered with solid facts(as opposed to speculation)
I mean, unless we actually see someone deal with those jutsu in the series then we can't be certain as to how to deal with them, we can only speculate

Those questions are subject to major speculation and may warrent discussion, we maybe able to dabate endlessly about those; and Q&A thread wasn't meant for debates, just straight up questions and answers... there is no definate answer
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 04:50   Link #49
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
These are questions to be asked in their own thread or somewhere else... they don't really belong in Q&A
Q&A thread is for questions that CAN be answered with solid facts(as opposed to speculation)
I mean, unless we actually see someone deal with those jutsu in the series then we can't be certain as to how to deal with them, we can only speculate

Those questions are subject to major speculation and may warrent discussion, we maybe able to dabate endlessly about those; and Q&A thread wasn't meant for debates, just straight up questions and answers... there is no definate answer
I wasnt really asking for a debate but more or less straight and simple answers for the old veterans here answers for my questions..

Besides i didnt feel like creating a thread where my answers could be answered in 1 post.