AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

View Poll Results: Shoujo-ai Couple
Natsuki Shizuru 111 57.81%
Shizuru Tomoe 3 1.56%
Arika Mashiro 16 8.33%
Nina Erstin 8 4.17%
Miyu Alyssa 2 1.04%
Miya Tomoe 2 1.04%
Chie Aoi 14 7.29%
Mikoto Mai 17 8.85%
Yukino Haruka 4 2.08%
Nao X Natsuki 15 7.81%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-03-08, 12:58   Link #21
PwrSerge
It's good to be evil...
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
1st Place: ShizNat (HiME)
2nd Place: ShizNat (Otome)

I like the development significantly more for HiME than the few seconds of blatant force feeding we get in Otome. Besides, nothing we have seen in Otome beats HiME episode 25 (yet?).

SERGE
PwrSerge is offline  
Old 2006-03-08, 13:37   Link #22
imperialmog
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Missouri
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to imperialmog Send a message via Yahoo to imperialmog
I wonder if I'm the only one who also thinks of a possible Arika/Erstin pairing? Arika seems quite facinated by her friends assets, and everyone knows of it as well.
imperialmog is offline  
Old 2006-03-08, 15:28   Link #23
Last_Hope
System/Web developer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Maybe we should start sending Hentai Kamen against those who vote for ShizuruxNatsuki from now on.

(I don´t really believe those who say that they vote for ShizuruxNatsuki for other reasons than all the sexy scenes between the two. )
__________________

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline  
Old 2006-03-08, 15:33   Link #24
monster
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Guess I'll take the initiative and vote for the only choice who hasn't got a vote yet.
monster is offline  
Old 2006-03-08, 17:00   Link #25
philip72
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pekopon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope
I don´t really believe those who say that they vote for ShizuruxNatsuki for other reasons than all the sexy scenes between the two. )
I'm putting my response under spoiler as I have a tendency to bloviate. I'm sure most of you are sick of me always spouting off on the same topic, this way you can just skip it:

Spoiler:

Last edited by philip72; 2006-03-08 at 17:47.
philip72 is offline  
Old 2006-03-08, 20:52   Link #26
BigPrime
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
All of them. Seriously, the gir/girl couples in Mai* series are too cute.

I suppose #1 would be Shizuru and Natsuki (either series). I love the way it was set up in HiME and I like how low-key they are in Otome. You can tell they're together but they don't force it.

Following that, Chie & Aoi. They just look good together and have great rapport.

Nao & Natsuki also works well, I think. Or maybe Nao/Natsuki/Shizuru (I see no reason to limit people to couples). Natsuki has good reason to mend bridges with her in HiME post-series and they've got good rapport in Otome as well.

As for Akira and Takumi, that's one relationship that's practically hetero, yaoi and yuri at once.
BigPrime is offline  
Old 2006-03-08, 21:38   Link #27
philip72
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pekopon
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPrime
As for Akira and Takumi, that's one relationship that's practically hetero, yaoi and yuri at once.
I never thought about it that way before, but your totally right.
philip72 is offline  
Old 2006-03-08, 23:46   Link #28
Bloody
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
Was there any competition?
Not really , I just post it ... for mistaken

I vote for Chie and Aoi

Bonus Question:

1) Who do you think is the Luckier?? Natsuki?? (because she had Shizuru) or Shizuru?? (Because she had her beloved Natsuki)

2) Do you Think Shizuru Cheated Natsuki?? (For what happened Between Shizuru and Tomoe)
Bloody is offline  
Old 2006-03-08, 23:50   Link #29
Lost
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
In response to (2), No, I think Tomoe cheated Shizuru. She said that Natsuki was somewhere in the castle, when she wasnt. Obviously she's using Natsuki to use Shizuru. Tomoe will pay.

And come on, Shizuru wouldnt be Shizuru if she didnt do that. Sad to say.
Lost is offline  
Old 2006-03-09, 00:07   Link #30
philip72
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pekopon
1) Natsuki, even though she's cute as a button, Shizuru is/was the perfect woman in every way.

2) I hope not, but this series has really started to disappoint, so it wouldn't shock me if they had her do something sleazy and out of character.
In HiME she was a Natsukmo-sexual, but I think she's been downgraded to lesbian flirt for Otome.
philip72 is offline  
Old 2006-03-09, 00:17   Link #31
Shigan
Forever a Journey
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Close to the northpole
1. Shizuru, for finding true love in such a noble person, and the chance of having it reprociuated is actually quite high.

2. No, since there were no relationship to cheat on.
Shigan is offline  
Old 2006-03-09, 00:22   Link #32
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72
1) Natsuki, even though she's cute as a button, Shizuru is/was the perfect woman in every way.
Except in one thing.. lets face it, in no way we guys have a chance with her


------------------
In regards to the 2 questions ..
(1) Natsuki .. Or Chizuru .. or Natsuki .. i dunno, As a guy, ending up with either or both is lucky

(2) Nope >.> (but take a look at their expression when Chizuru tried to give Arinko a kiss in ep 2) I think Chizuru would flirt if Natsuki wasnt near there ^^
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline  
Old 2006-03-09, 00:36   Link #33
philip72
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pekopon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
Except in one thing.. lets face it, in no way we guys have a chance with her
LOL...of course not.
Hopefully she's still just a one woman kind of gal.


Thats why, like I said earlier, I want to keep sexy Nao straight.

She may not be perfect, but she'd be a blast to be with (If you survived).
philip72 is offline  
Old 2006-03-09, 00:49   Link #34
TheDisruptiveOne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I like NaoXNatsuki because of their excellent chemistry together. What chemistry you say? Hitchhiking in Mai Otome and Karaoke in Mai Hime are the only evidence I need.

I like Shizuru and Tomoe as a close 2nd.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline  
Old 2006-03-09, 01:01   Link #35
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Hahaha.. for some reasons, this vote reminds me of the vote in the manga between Chizuru and Haruka ^^
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline  
Old 2006-03-09, 01:52   Link #36
vodkakiss
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Outer space...o.o
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to vodkakiss
Ah teh answer to the question ish *drum roll*

*ding*
*ding*


ShizNat

and bonus questions!
Bonus Question:

1) Who do you think is the Luckier?? Natsuki?? (because she had Shizuru) or Shizuru?? (Because she had her beloved Natsuki)

Personally, I think they are both lucky, cause without Shizuru...(no offence to Natsuki fans) Shes a wreck...she gets pwned by Nao XDDD and possibly many others . Shizuru on the other had is luckier in this season cause guess what? teh Kruger ish gayyyyyyyyyyyyy (<.< or at least thats the impression i get from it) so, she'll have more of a chance at Requited love versus, the unrequited love in the first season

2) Do you Think Shizuru Cheated Natsuki?? (For what happened Between Shizuru and Tomoe)


Physically yes. Emotionally? I don't think so, even Shizuru said it herself, "I'll let you do w/e you want till..." <--- marks the death of Tom...>.> We can also argue that Shizuru was forced into *cough* Tomoe, sacrificing herself for the bigger picture


Now where ish my million bucks?
__________________
vodkakiss is offline  
Old 2006-03-09, 05:50   Link #37
Efreeta
Secret gardener
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72
ShizNat fans overall seem to be more interested in the romance, than in generic lesbian service [...]. There are a large numbers of fan pictures that show them getting engaged or with kids or in other romantic situations.

ShizNat for the romance rather than the service is the reason most people pick the couple.
I wholeheartedly agree.

Bonus Question:

1) Who do you think is the Luckier?? Natsuki?? (because she had Shizuru) or Shizuru?? (Because she had her beloved Natsuki)

Both, they need each other In Mai HiME for example they both "save" each other in a way. Shizuru preventing Natsuki from becoming completely disillusioned like Nao, like she herself said in ep. 24; and Natsuki making Shizuru come back to her more balanced self at the very end.
The same goes for Mai Otome, even if until now we've only seen they share a deep bond and familiarity in several moments (ep.7, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, to mention some)


2) Do you Think Shizuru Cheated Natsuki?? (For what happened Between Shizuru and Tomoe)

No, even in the case something "physical" happened. The circumstances of that moment cannot be considered normal...

Last edited by Efreeta; 2006-03-09 at 06:58.
Efreeta is offline  
Old 2006-03-10, 11:06   Link #38
ghost89475
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Heh... easily Shizuru and Natsuki. (Mai-Mikoto come 2nd after that very cute scene of them in ep23's preview)
to bonus question 1:
I think both are lucky. One is loved and the other is allowed to love. (In Otome that is). As for luckier? how do we compare?

If we use who gets much more out of it as a yardstick, then Natsuki is luckier, as Shizuru not only is willing to give as much as possible, but she is also in a position (in both series) to give.

But Natsuki? I dunno. In Hime, she didn't even know how important Shizuru was to her. In Otome, her duties prevent her from making any advancement in (wateva) relationship they're having.

To bonus question 2:
I believe that something really happened in ep20. But considering the circumstances, I can't see how "cheating" fits into it. In a way, Shizuru's freewill to choose was comprimised and she was sort of forced to comply.
ghost89475 is offline  
Old 2006-03-10, 14:45   Link #39
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Nao / Nat for the win.

Shiz / Nat is first runner up.

Then Chie / Aoi.
Tremalkinger is offline  
Old 2006-03-10, 18:14   Link #40
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
I want Mai/Natsuki.
Tempest35 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.