AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-15, 08:57   Link #61
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
Yondaime is the third MS User.
Consider yourself ignored again for another few weeks...post normal things dude..
Old 2006-03-15, 09:38   Link #62
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind
don't you think Kakashi is the third guy with M.Sharingan? He maybe killed Rin to get it or something, that's why he hasen't shown it or told anyone...that's what I think..
Have you read the Kakashi Gaiden yet? I guess not...
Anyway:
Spoiler:

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 09:52   Link #63
Pyro_is_me
I like fire....alot

Send a message via AIM to Pyro_is_me Send a message via Yahoo to Pyro_is_me
i just wont pay attention to what he said cause he aint supposed to and he was told not to tell us

Boom
Pyro_is_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 09:52   Link #64
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Also if we do that then Orochimaru looks in his 20s or late 20s..so the difference in age between Anko and Orochimaru would be similair to Jiraiya's team.. correct?
There was a line somewhere about Orochimaru having been gone between 10 and 20 years. That would put him in his 30's-40's when he left.

And if you take the recent filler as cannon, Orochimaru looked the same as he currently does when Anko was his student.
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 09:54   Link #65
Pyro_is_me
I like fire....alot

Send a message via AIM to Pyro_is_me Send a message via Yahoo to Pyro_is_me
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
Yondaime is the third MS User.
i have no idea what your talking about.but then again i just joined

Boom
Pyro_is_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 10:34   Link #66
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe
There was a line somewhere about Orochimaru having been gone between 10 and 20 years. That would put him in his 30's-40's when he left.

And if you take the recent filler as cannon, Orochimaru looked the same as he currently does when Anko was his student.
I havent seen the fillers for months so have no idea what you mean...sorry bout that.
But anyway is it known how old Anko was when Orochimaru left?
Old 2006-03-15, 11:16   Link #67
mind

12-14 years old I think..
mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 11:56   Link #68
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

"dont know how no one noticed this fatal errror .It wasnt Jiraiya Teaching Rasengam to Yondaime.Jiraiya clearly mentions it took Yondaime 3 years to develop Rasengam and how Naruto mastered it in a few days.Not the other way around"

Jiraiya taught the 4th, as far as I know. As for taking 3 years to develop rasengan, I am sure the 4th was a lot busier than naruto during war times

As for Naruto's mom. Naruto's gotta have something to counter M.Sharingan because there will be a rematch, even without a rematch, Naruto will face Itachi sometime in the near future. So yeah, it is imparative that he's got some defence against it. Even just normal sharingans are hard to handle, let alone M. Sharingan. Either he's got a pair of his own or he has some unknown bloodline limit that could counter it. This might happen because so far, everytime Naruto's in trouble his stupid fox kicks in and bails him out, and we have yet to see Naruto in a helpless situation yet.
Kazamachi Shogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 12:06   Link #69
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen
"dont know how no one noticed this fatal errror .It wasnt Jiraiya Teaching Rasengam to Yondaime.Jiraiya clearly mentions it took Yondaime 3 years to develop Rasengam and how Naruto mastered it in a few days.Not the other way around"

Jiraiya taught the 4th, as far as I know. As for taking 3 years to develop rasengan, I am sure the 4th was a lot busier than naruto during war times
Jiraiya taught the 4th that is common sense...he was his sensei.

However Yondaime was developing and mastering the Rasengan within 3 years...after that...he learned his sensei Jiraiya the Rasengan.

Jiraiya learned the Rasengan from his student. Just like Yondaime taught Sarutobi Shiki Fuujin.
Old 2006-03-15, 12:09   Link #70
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

hmm...I guess I'll have to look up for the original japanese comic to see that. The english version I read is definitely not accurate then.
Old 2006-03-15, 12:11   Link #71
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
hmm...I guess I'll have to look up for the original japanese comic to see that. The english version I read is definitely not accurate then.
I guess so..but it was clearly that Yondaime taught his sensei the Rasengan and not the otherway around.

If Yondaime was amazed by Chidori then probably he'd ask Kakashi to teach him Chidori. But his Rasengan didnt posses the flaw that Chidori has...besides Yondaime posses techniques that are hard to follow with the eye
Old 2006-03-15, 12:13   Link #72
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

rasengan is similar to chidori. They are all about that one shot. Difference is Kakashi/Sasuke wont miss thiers.
Old 2006-03-15, 12:16   Link #73
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

That's not really true. This was already discussed but Chidori actually needs (some) speed to work proper. Rasengan can be used even if it's slow motion.

Rasengan works like a chainsaw while Chidori works like a knife. The destructive powers of Rasengan are also bigger. As shown in Manga and Anime.
Old 2006-03-15, 12:22   Link #74
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

I failed to see the difference between them really. It's all about stick it in their opponent's face. Missfiring could be bad for both of them. Problem is Kakashi/sasuke won't miss because they have sharingan and naruto had to hold Kabuto down with his left hand to plant it on him. More I think of it the more I think Naruto would need bloodline limites such as sharingan
Old 2006-03-15, 17:39   Link #75
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
I failed to see the difference between them really. It's all about stick it in their opponent's face. Missfiring could be bad for both of them. Problem is Kakashi/sasuke won't miss because they have sharingan and naruto had to hold Kabuto down with his left hand to plant it on him. More I think of it the more I think Naruto would need bloodline limites such as sharingan
Most Jinchuuriki's posses abilties (far) superior then any bloodline.
Naruto having the Kyuubi makes his potential in theory endless..

Naruto will eventually posses abilities far superior then any other bloodline.

Afterall that is the reason Akatsuki is behind them. They probably have seen every bloodline and know that the power of the demons is just much better.
Old 2006-03-16, 00:42   Link #76
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Talking

Quote:
Naruto is probably the reincarnation of the 4th hokage since they look alike when young or maybe thats just me, besides he can use the rasengan as the fourth. If Naruto didn't have any parents wouldn't that mean that he IS! the 4th hokage reincarnated?? Because in no moment i recall Naruto ever talking about a family and he even mentions not having anyone since he was a baby, as well as the third hokage when he tells Iruka sensei who lost his parents to Kyubi that Naruto never had anybody after the incident of the 4th hokage sealing kyubi in naruto. Even though Naruto was born at the moment that happened the only thing i can figure out is that his mom died upon birth and that his dad was the 4th hokage ... explaining the resemblance ... but thats just my theory. Naruto doesn't need a bloodline limit since he has kyubi which won't allow naruto to die because that means he would die as well. And the MS sharingan attacks the soul of the person, and Naruto has more then one soul ... he has Kyubi's soul and he has his own soul. Besides I know the perverted old man (forgot his name again) has a way to counter the MS sharingan cuz Itachi was more scared of him then 3 jounins from the village hidden in the leaves. And the reason why Naruto only creates the rasengan with one hand immobile and the other one moving is because naruto doesn't have the ability to control his chakra like a nomral ninja due to kyubi. So he uses whatever means necesary to adapt and conquer his enemies.
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 01:05   Link #77
monster

There's just not enough info to tell who Naruto's parent(s) could be. It could be Yondaime but I seriously doubt it.
Quote:
Now imagine what would happen if Naruto learned and mastered that high speed jutsu Yondaime had. A combination of rasengan with that jutsu would be much deadlier than a combination of chidori and sharingan could ever hope to be.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 02:11   Link #78
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

I think he grabbed kabuto because kabuto easily dodged his first attmpt to plant rasengan on him, so he let kabuto pierce his left hand so he can grab kabuto's right hand. In order to land rasengan accurately he needs the same kind of accuracy that sharingan offers. As for that teleportation stuff, I suspect he can't bring his rasengan with him, so the moment he teleported, the sphere prolly will fizzle.
I really doubt kyuubi's ability to combat M.Sharingan. There's another attack that M. Sharingan does. Forgot the name. Something to do with a heavenly inferno I think. Either jiraiya has a trick up his sleeves which I doubt or naruto will need some bloodline miracle to fight sharingan IMO.
Old 2006-03-16, 13:40   Link #79
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Yiraiya is probably bette then tsunade at fighting. tsunade can cure and shorten her life span, and has brute strength. But afterwards she has little to offer.

ALL HAIL NARUTO, ALL HAIL KYUBI, ALL HAIL ... RAMEN!!
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 23:21   Link #80
naruto's secret eye

really

in naruto shippuden they show the leader of the akatsuki he has an eye like the sharingan without the little tear like markings but its blue like narutos eye and the shape of the guys head even looks like that of the fourth hokage so i think that might be the fourth hokage an i think that naruto is also like related to the fourth hokage which means he would get the same eye that he had and i think the jutsu he learned is that lblink jutsu or the eye that the fourth had and here something else i noticed is that the eyes of the fourth hokage is the eyes he has after the blink jutsu is just like that of the one the akatsuki leader has that kinda proves it
naruto's secret eye is offline   Reply With Quote