AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fansub Groups

Old 2009-05-02, 23:51   Link #601
vDrag0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash-kun View Post
Well if that is the question then you don;t press a numpad button at all, simply double click the marker and the window will appear.

Yes you can use effects, and you can make it fly with a position animator, so I'm not really sure what you did to make it not work. Keep in mind, that the tutorials I made are out of date with .56 and above, so following the tutorial exactly will result in broken karaoke :P Maybe if I get bored I'll replace the videos with new ones.
I'm using 0.55 (0.56 doesnt work for some odd reason produces an error when i try to apply). I tried it to make it fly again and it worked. Thanks ^^.
vDrag0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 05:14   Link #602
crash-kun
AFX nub
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by vDrag0n View Post
I'm using 0.55 (0.56 doesnt work for some odd reason produces an error when i try to apply). I tried it to make it fly again and it worked. Thanks ^^.
Glad you got it to work. The new scripts have a completely different interface for the KRK properties, thats why it gave you an error.
crash-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 07:29   Link #603
vDrag0n

1 last question (sorry i know im troublesome but i tried it myself and couldnt get it to work). First thing is this from pichu. I wonder how to make an object jump on top like that. And also this kept me a bit busy. I'm sure it was made in AFX since the Entrance effect is "pretty easy", i had no problems reproducing that but the easiest thing i couldn't do, i failed making the outline/border of syls enlarge/echo. I tried stroke width and some random plugin i downloaded called "Highlight" both didn't work.

edit: Also how to do vertical Kanji? (I'm an AFX noob T-T)

Thanks in advance for answers.
Old 2009-05-03, 13:10   Link #604
crash-kun
AFX nub
*Fansubber

Quote:
1 last question (sorry i know im troublesome but i tried it myself and couldnt get it to work). First thing is this from pichu. I wonder how to make an object jump on top like that.
Yes pichu made that, IIRC he made a custom script for that (it was made before his karaoke script was public), but I'm sure you could do it with the script (would be interesting).

Quote:
And also this kept me a bit busy. I'm sure it was made in AFX since the Entrance effect is "pretty easy", i had no problems reproducing that but the easiest thing i couldn't do, i failed making the outline/border of syls enlarge/echo. I tried stroke width and some random plugin i downloaded called "Highlight" both didn't work.
This effect is done in Aegisub, AFAIK Eclipse does all their karaoke in Aegisub (except the first Index ED). However it is possible, and quite easy, to do in AFX. What I would do is make a new Fill Color animator that you don't animate (I like to call them initial properties), and then take the Opacity down to 0%. That will give you a nice stroke only text which you can then anime to scale and fade as the syllables are sung (if you want it to only scale out like that you have to animate either the start or the end percent, not both, but be sure that you have keyframes added on both, so just click the stop watch somewhere, doesn't matter where, but IIRC it will make weird problems if you don't).

Quote:
Also how to do vertical Kanji? (I'm an AFX noob T-T)
All you do is rotate the text layer with its transform property, then rotate it again in the opposite direction with a text animator based on Characters and tada, you have vertical kana
Old 2009-05-03, 13:51   Link #605
vDrag0n

Quote:
Yes pichu made that, IIRC he made a custom script for that (it was made before his karaoke script was public), but I'm sure you could do it with the script (would be interesting).

This effect is done in Aegisub, AFAIK Eclipse does all their karaoke in Aegisub (except the first Index ED). However it is possible, and quite easy, to do in AFX. What I would do is make a new Fill Color animator that you don't animate (I like to call them initial properties), and then take the Opacity down to 0%. That will give you a nice stroke only text which you can then anime to scale and fade as the syllables are sung (if you want it to only scale out like that you have to animate either the start or the end percent, not both, but be sure that you have keyframes added on both, so just click the stop watch somewhere, doesn't matter where, but IIRC it will make weird problems if you don't).

All you do is rotate the text layer with its transform property, then rotate it again in the opposite direction with a text animator based on Characters and tada, you have vertical kana
Thanks for replying again. The Vertical Kana still didn't work for me. I done like you said and made a text animator based on words and tried rotating in the opposite direction but it just ended up being normal again. Weird.
Old 2009-05-03, 14:37   Link #606
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

Quote:
This effect is done in Aegisub, AFAIK Eclipse does all their karaoke in Aegisub (except the first Index ED)
that is indeed .ass and not afx but there have been a lot more eclipse afx karaokes than just the first index ED
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
TheFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 22:11   Link #607
Kyrie-Senpai

Zwill thx
I now have this error:
http://img102.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=error2krk.jpg

This can be:

add ( ``Romaji创 )
.1 ( ``Romaji创 )
.a ( ``Fill创 , True )
.a ( ``In out创 )

or as? XD
Thx
Kyrie-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 00:39   Link #608
vDrag0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrie-Senpai View Post
Zwill thx
I now have this error:
http://img102.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=error2krk.jpg

This can be:

add ( ``Romaji创 )
.1 ( ``Romaji创 )
.a ( ``Fill创 , True )
.a ( ``In out创 )

or as? XD
Thx
add( "Romaji" )
.l( "Romaji" )
.a( "Fill" , true )
.a( "in out")

You have to use " not ` also the stuff has to be written exactly like in crash's tutorials meaning theres no space between .a and (. And the style isnt 1 (ONE) its small L.
Old 2009-05-04, 10:21   Link #609
_Anakyn_
poopoo

Well I somehow managed to understand how the codes go with the 0.56b version of pichu's script (as comments and stuff). Here it is my problem: wanna do a bouncing kara, with a flower bouncing on top of the syllables. crash, I used your 2nd tutorial as a basis, and it half worked. Lemme explain.

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/...hippuuden.html

This is a kara I did centuries ago. It is a bouncing one but I did it manually cuz I wassn't smart enough to figure out a better method xD Anyway, I want to do something similar, with my romaji below. I get to do the transition, that is, the object popping out from below and hiding in at the end. But I can't do the syllable bouncing. These are my codes:

Code:
add('romaji')
.l('romaji')
.a('Position', true)

add('Flower')
.l('romaji')
.p('effect("Inout")("Point")')
.p('effect("Jump")("Point")', true)
Don't mind the Position animator, it's just a little jump the syllable does when the flower hits it. Got the Inout effect (the Position controller no. 1) for the transition and the Jump effect (the Position controller no. 2) for the syllable effect. Then, here's a pic that explains what would take me years to explain xD

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1677/capturag.png

Then my question(s) is(are): is it possible to do this kind of kara with this powerful script? If it is, where the f*ck do I fail so badly? If someone is able to see through my enormous mistakes, please let me know

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/4...ng.html?rnd=22
_Anakyn_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 08:47   Link #610
nobu

Hi I am new in this i have AF cs3 and i wonted to load a .ass file on AF and it didn't do ti. What can i do , do I need a extra script to add a .ass to AF. And can you help me do it step bay step.

Thanx
nobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 09:45   Link #611
mad_cracker
AFX ADDiCT
*Fansubber

You'll need a script to load your .ass file. I guess you didn't read any of the posts in this topic. Please do so before asking for something.

::AFX ADDiCT::.
mad_cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 19:27   Link #612
Arm
*Fansubber

Edit: Restarting AFX fixed it.

Last edited by Arm; 2009-05-07 at 23:51.
Arm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 06:47   Link #613
LelouchVII
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

So I am trying to use Pichus script to create a basic karaoke.Im doing it step by step with crash tutorials but whenever I try to apply the template I get this "Unable to execute script at line 574.undefined is not an object"

I think I did it correctly. I mean I just renamed everything from romaji to karaoke (from the tutorial)...Any help?

PS : I tried both 0.55 , 0.56 versions.

If you are reading this guess what! Its my sig!
LelouchVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 13:12   Link #614
Deddo
typesetting ftw!
*Fansubber

Style names are case sensitive, that may be the problem.
Old 2009-05-10, 02:31   Link #615
LelouchVII
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

Guess that was it. I renamed everything like the tutorial and it worked. Oh I want to ask.

If I don't want to use any transition effects , do I place the brackets at the very beggining and end of the time line , or I place non?

All of these work with o.56 version to?

Also I want to fill in and the line to stay with the fill.So I don't use the end marker.But the line appears already filled in to a certain point. :S

Last edited by LelouchVII; 2009-05-10 at 02:48.
Old 2009-05-10, 02:49   Link #616
crash-kun
AFX nub
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchVII View Post
If I don't want to use any transition effects , do I place the brackets at the very beggining and end of the time line , or I place non?
It doesn't matter where you have them if there is no transition, just be aware that depending on where you put them, the sooner or later the text will appear on the screen and may cause overlapping (if you just want it to show up right as the lines starts then put them at the beginning and end of the template layer).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchVII View Post
All of these work with o.56 version to?
The KRK code should be the same but you have to put it in a different place. I'm not sure exactly where to put it as I haven't played with the .56 version of the script, but I'm sure someone else can tell you.
Old 2009-05-10, 05:54   Link #617
_Anakyn_
poopoo

Check out pichu's .aep some posts above and you'll see KRK codes are written slightly different (punctuation mainly) as layer comments. Check it out and you'll see what I mean.

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/4...ng.html?rnd=22
_Anakyn_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 09:14   Link #618
LelouchVII
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

Is there any way to apply random movements , spins etc to fotos?Like particles , leaves etc?

Old 2009-05-10, 18:51   Link #619
Deddo
typesetting ftw!
*Fansubber

Use trapcode-particular with custom particles. (if i understood what you needed correctly)
Old 2009-05-11, 06:50   Link #620
LelouchVII
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

Yep thats it. I was informed by my other group AFX user Thanx anyhow!