AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2006-03-14, 13:57   Link #21
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
I think the fact that Kishimoto keeps getting closer and closer in the manga implies that we'll see it eventually, probably either towards the end of the series or before his death.
agree, that always happens
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 14:35   Link #22
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Humans are really curious arent they...show them a closed box and they will try to open it...
Old 2006-03-14, 18:27   Link #23
Uchiha-kaze

It seems more of Kishi teasing us with that pic than anything else. When Kakashi's real face is revealed, I doubt it'll be anything ground breaking.
Uchiha-kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 19:15   Link #24
fantasygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellFire_Kakashi
Heh... Kakashi probably won't die though. I don't think he will show his face officially but I put my money on Kishimoto making a picture at the end with Kakashi's full face showing without his mask on. Keep us waiting till the end to keep us watching... good idea... deception... heh heh heh...

I wasn't too curious on Zabuza's face but everyone's hooked on Kakashi.

He's cool, strong, got a Mangekyo Sharingan, has style, his only mystery is his mask. But like Kakashi's sharingan and how he got it as he is not part of Uchiha was solved through the Kakashi Gaiden. So it's likely his face mystery will eventually be unraveled too. But, you don't need much of an imagination to finish his nose and his mouth from the pic I showed. That actually helped a bit, thats where our imagination comes in if he doesn't officially show his full face.

Yea thanks for ruining it for me, I dont read the manga
fantasygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 00:27   Link #25
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
What they show in the manga isn't always the same as in the anime remember that . Besides by the time they show the kakashi face on the manga they should be creating a similar version for the anime so ur not losing anything. And about the post u quoted ... if kakashi dies he will be showing his face like in oh so many anime's.
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 13:13   Link #26
Rurik
Golden

I donít really see Kakshi face revealed completely, It really has been kept under the mask since day one, so at this point of the series, his face revealed wont serve to any purpose, not to mention that the hype about his Face is too big, And I donít see how can you please everybody when the Hype is in so high standard, I prefer that his face is never revealed.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 13:34   Link #27
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
I donít really see Kakshi face revealed completely, It really has been kept under the mask since day one, so at this point of the series, his face revealed wont serve to any purpose, not to mention that the hype about his Face is too big, And I donít see how can you please everybody when the Hype is in so high standard, I prefer that his face is never revealed.
So ur basically saying they are going to leave kakashi like what amsterchief is for halo? never reveal the entirerity of the person. That would sound about right if the writer was american, but since the writer isn't i believe that his face will be shown. It has happened as if it was a cliche in animes. Its like zabuza we didn't need to see his face without the bandages but he still took it off in order to fight with a throwing knife in his mouth. Kakashi is no different. The revealing of his face will happen at a moment where the suspense will be close to making some people kill themselves to figure out what comes next, and show his face for the official oh so common cliche of the face.

ALL HAIL NARUTO, ALL HAIL KYUBI, ALL HAIL ... RAMEN!!
Old 2006-03-16, 13:38   Link #28
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
So ur basically saying they are going to leave kakashi like what amsterchief is for halo? never reveal the entirerity of the person. That would sound about right if the writer was american, but since the writer isn't i believe that his face will be shown. It has happened as if it was a cliche in animes. Its like zabuza we didn't need to see his face without the bandages but he still took it off in order to fight with a throwing knife in his mouth. Kakashi is no different. The revealing of his face will happen at a moment where the suspense will be close to making some people kill themselves to figure out what comes next, and show his face for the official oh so common cliche of the face.
Izumo, Dosu, Baki and many others disguise their faces.
Yet no one would expect them to reveal anything.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 13:58   Link #29
mechwar666
Mech

Someone like kakashi who has been on since the beginning should be able to put some suspense into it. The fact that he reveals his face would probably solve the OOH WHATS UNDER IT question. In most animes they show the faces of the main charachters that cover their faces ... from helmets to scarfs and other types of clothing. Its like a cliche. Kakashi is one of the main charachters he can be posed as the cliche charachter whos face will be shown either at his end or in the end of the anime.

Old 2006-03-16, 14:37   Link #30
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
I say it different because, Showing Kakshiís face serves no purpose, he might showed it, but, Kakashi face had to be not to different from what we expect it is, so I think if Kakashi face is not revealed it would be cooler, but if it is shown, it would be in the last Chapter in the last page ^^
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 16:53   Link #31
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
I say it different because, Showing Kakshiís face serves no purpose, he might showed it, but, Kakashi face had to be not to different from what we expect it is, so I think if Kakashi face is not revealed it would be cooler, but if it is shown, it would be in the last Chapter in the last page ^^
I guess as much ... it should be near the end or in the end ... or not at all. If it happens sooner then near the end, then we should expect a very dramatic ending ... at least thats my opinion at least ^^.

Old 2006-07-15, 13:40   Link #32
.::Kyubi::.
The Ferocius Fox

Quote:
I guess as much ... it should be near the end or in the end ... or not at all. If it happens sooner then near the end, then we should expect a very dramatic ending ... at least thats my opinion at least ^^.
Technically I would Have to agree with you on that one, but if he ever gets killed he might take of the mask....maybe....probally not

BELIEVE IT!!!

.::Kyubi::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-15, 19:17   Link #33
Kinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinay_princess
Kakashi Sensei's character is amazing!
my oppinion too. He is a genious as his father was
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 15:30   Link #34
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Kyubi::.
Technically I would Have to agree with you on that one, but if he ever gets killed he might take of the mask....maybe....probally not
Spoiler:
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 22:59   Link #35
rasedori
akatsuki member

remember the episode where naruto, sasuke , and sakura try to look at the inside of kakashi's mask. well remember the part where they treat him to ramen and when hes done eating the ramen girl and guy have hearts in their eyes because they saw kakashis face. i think that shows he doesnt have fangs.
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 23:37   Link #36
bx510

yo, i think the face was revealed? I saw it on google before...

http://www.u-blog.net/K3nny432/img/kakashi_232.jpg

i also seen one with his anbu uniform on.

edit: i think thats pretty close to wat he looks like.
bx510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 04:30   Link #37
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bx510
yo, i think the face was revealed? I saw it on google before...

http://www.u-blog.net/K3nny432/img/kakashi_232.jpg

i also seen one with his anbu uniform on.

edit: i think thats pretty close to wat he looks like.
Not real that is an fan edit
Old 2006-07-20, 11:06   Link #38
Lotiman

I dont think his face will be reveal. It will spoil the cool factor of kakashi.
BTW, Is anyone notice Kakashi a bit perverted since he always reading Ero-Sennin published book.
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 23:59   Link #39
katsushi

The Real Face

Ok guys here is Kakashi's face

katsushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-23, 01:03   Link #40
4F0ur

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsushi
Ok guys here is Kakashi's face

loll nice try