AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-16, 09:47   Link #21
kismis
Rabid Fangirl

Arika is the lovechild of Rena and Sergay (incest!) -farfetched, but you'll never know

Nina is the person meant to protect the real princess. Or maybe she's the child of Rena and the king?

Mashiro is....hmmm. Good question. WHO is mashiro-chan? Most likely the real princess..she just has to be
Old 2006-03-16, 10:07   Link #22
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismis
Arika is the lovechild of Rena and Sergay (incest!) -farfetched, but you'll never know

Nina is the person meant to protect the real princess. Or maybe she's the child of Rena and the king?

Mashiro is....hmmm. Good question. WHO is mashiro-chan? Most likely the real princess..she just has to be
....this makes me thinks that u just started to watch this series recently.. just disregard everything that has happened from the 1st half of the anime...-_-"
Old 2006-03-16, 10:44   Link #23
kismis
Rabid Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendshipz
....this makes me thinks that u just started to watch this series recently.. just disregard everything that has happened from the 1st half of the anime...-_-"
were my predictions that bad? oh well. *goes off and rewatches 1st half of mai otome*
Old 2006-03-16, 11:27   Link #24
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismis
were my predictions that bad? oh well. *goes off and rewatches 1st half of mai otome*

sry kismis..being very harsh in my quote... "self-examining in progress***

btw, i just made up my mind....
arika = rena's daughter
mashiro=princess via queen another prediction to quote this * no matter wat..she will remain as she is now.
nina=i did once said that nina might be some how related to mashiro but has been opposed by some ppl...so i am still not gonna change anything.. remain my bet as it is =D
Old 2006-03-16, 11:39   Link #25
Guido

Nina -> The Real Princess of Windbloom.
Arika -> Descendant of Fumi / Heir of the Blue Star
Mashiro -> Rena's real daughter.
Old 2006-03-16, 12:20   Link #26
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Nina ->real princess

arika i still have no idea maybe child of Rena

Mashiro -> baby selected as a coy as there were 3 baskets
Old 2006-03-16, 13:22   Link #27
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
don't forget that, at the episode 14, Sergey met one of the royal maids who were with Rena, just at the time of the invasion.
She said that Rena shifted the babies (hers and the princess), so, she gave her Blue-Sky Sapphire to the real princess.

However, it is possible that the collar could be put on another baby after (if it was intercepted or such)
after all, we don't know what happen to that child.
But it's clearly certain that mashiro is NOT the real princesss, since she was recovered almost just after the incident, even that maid knew it wasn't her. (but it's not clear if she is rena's daughter or not)

Besides, We can't assume that Rena's baby was chosen to take the princess' place (at this point, a third baby is a quite reasonable possibility)

to have the final answer, we need to know if the Blue-Sky Sapphire did or didn't change its owner during its travel.
If not, that means that Arika is the True Princess of Windbloom.

my predictions :
Arika : true princess
Nina : some random baby with a fake egg coffer or such (the orphans could just find it somewhere...)
Mashiro : Rena's Daughter
Old 2006-03-16, 14:51   Link #28
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari
my predictions :
Arika : true princess
Nina : some random baby with a fake egg coffer or such (the orphans could just find it somewhere...)
Mashiro : Rena's Daughter
Proves that i know...

Arika : Well... Harmonium opens with Mashiro. But She was the one with the FIRST STEP on the staircase...

Nina : Harmonium opens only with her. Shes a Conductor and Protector in one Person (Episode 22. Shadow Mikoto)

Mashiro : was with Arika on the scene, when found Harmonium... i can confirm her true role in this Harmonium quiz, are unknow for me...

and if Arika is the child of the King and Queen, then we have Twins..... Yes, Nina is two in one. Princess and Otomoe... Like Arika. but this time the Song was completet... with help of John smith of course...

and btw... As long i dont see the "official" missing 2 Pillars that are displayed on the Net, my mind are missing place 1 and 5 of the Pillars. 2 = Natsuki, 3= Shizeru and 4 =Nao

And other thing...

Did you notice on the offical Homepage, left from Miyu that are 4 Slots? 1 Slot is Miyu. One can know take Mai and other one Mikoto (Human) but, whos the last? my bet goes for Aoi... Protector of the Princess/Queen... (She knows a Stanza)...

Mfg,
Seska
Old 2006-03-16, 16:28   Link #29
ChOkObItO

Send a message via MSN to ChOkObItO
ummm...

Arika: Rena´s Daugther
Nina: Real Princess/Queen (daugther of the King and the Queen)
Mashiro: Related to Royal Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska
Nina : Harmonium opens only with her. Shes a Conductor and Protector in one Person (Episode 22. Shadow Mikoto)
The Arika and Mashiro's part was active, so...Nina only can be one of those things.
Old 2006-03-16, 20:24   Link #30
Orchunter226
Is rather bored...

Arika = Real Princess
Nina = Rena's Daughter
Mashiro = Person of aristocratic blood but not the real princess.
Miyu = The Miyu from MH.
Old 2006-03-17, 02:15   Link #31
PastPrime

Well episode 23 verified the obvious, that Arika, who looks like Rena, is Rena's daughter. It also indicated that I was correct when I posted that Miyu saw Arika's hair as golden because she was Alyssa's decendant. As for the Princess, I had hedged my bets. Mishiro looks like the King and Nina looks like the Queen. Since they were trying to make Mishiro look like a false Princess she was my first choice with Nina as a close second choice. I think, however, that Mashiro's looking like the King is no accident. I think that she is probably the Kings daughter too, and the Minister's grand daughter. If the princess had been killed too, she would have been presented as the logical heir to the throne. As it is, I think that Mashiro is going to end up as the Queen because Nina will be blamed for what happens to Windbloom in the coming war..

Lucy & Nyu, reincarnated as diclonius twins.
Old 2006-03-17, 04:32   Link #32
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime
As it is, I think that Mashiro is going to end up as the Queen because Nina will be blamed for what happens to Windbloom in the coming war..
or Nina will die, there's a large posibility for that too
Old 2006-03-17, 09:39   Link #33
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
or Nina will die, there's a large posibility for that too

ya...when the time comes...even diehard guys like some of u guys might just shed some tears..(hide urself in the room while watching esp 26 )

since there is only 3 esp left..i don think she can redeem herself from all the sin that she had done...which is not something that ppl can forgive her after she had destroyed so many life and damages she had done... i don think she still can face the world for just apologizing
Old 2006-03-17, 09:47   Link #34
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendshipz
ya...when the time comes...even diehard guys like some of u guys might just shed some tears..(hide urself in the room while watching esp 26 )

since there is only 3 esp left..i don think she can redeem herself from all the sin that she had done...which is not something that ppl can forgive her after she had destroyed so many life and damages she had done... i don think she still can face the world for just apologizing
Nina would be killed, if she is caught unarmed and powerless against a mob of angry citizens, Aoi style.

But she could also blame everything on Nagi...

...The thing is, I actually doubt Nina would die. Or at least, she would die in a way that won't cause Nagi to die with her. Nagi is just far too... strange... for me to underestimate him.

Anyway: "I was mind-controlled! It wasn't my fault!" might work against Judges. But against mobs who wants to have her in tiny pieces so the flesh could be feed to their dogs, pleading innocence isn't going to work.

So I am proposing that Mashiro would save the day in MH Child form, defeat the last boss, and made herself the Queen of Windbloom again. Then she would put Nina under her protection.
Old 2006-03-17, 11:10   Link #35
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
Nina would be killed, if she is caught unarmed and powerless against a mob of angry citizens, Aoi style.

...The thing is, I actually doubt Nina would die. Or at least, she would die in a way that won't cause Nagi to die with her. Nagi is just far too... strange... for me to underestimate him.

Anyway: "I was mind-controlled! It wasn't my fault!" might work against Judges. But against mobs who wants to have her in tiny pieces so the flesh could be feed to their dogs, pleading innocence isn't going to work.

So I am proposing that Mashiro would save the day in MH Child form, defeat the last boss, and made herself the Queen of Windbloom again. Then she would put Nina under her protection.
I am also hoping to see Nagi in front of a Firing Squad and Arika going "Puri Puri Puri Puri BANG".

Lucy & Nyu, reincarnated as diclonius twins.
Old 2006-03-17, 11:29   Link #36
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime
I am also hoping to see Nagi in front of a Firing Squad and Arika going "Puri Puri Puri Puri BANG".
Hahaha...That would be awesome.
Old 2006-03-17, 11:31   Link #37
letsall-makemistakes

given the latest developments, its obvious they are trying to merge MH's and MO's plotlines. Why am i saying that? Mashiro is the only case of unknown origin/identity and all we know about her from MH was that she is related to the ex shinso Fumi and the former Crystal hime.

Mashiro is either shinso's descendant or shinso's master's descendent. In both cases, she will be ultimately granted the Pure white Diamond (Shinso's gem) (forget about the talk about will and benevolent rulers...). She will be able to trigger and control all existing otome robes (and first and foremost pillars...). I know its very reminiscent of an existing plot device... But i cant figure out how they will be able to show nao's robe if fumi/ fumi's relatives are not put back into the picture.
Old 2006-03-17, 11:57   Link #38
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant

or *like in the preview of next week's episode* Sergay will give her a wild night and she is Otome no more... but i ont see that happening
Old 2006-03-17, 12:17   Link #39
Mirtual

Hair style comparsion:

Arika, Mashiro and Nina:

Rena:

No hair style matches anyone in Otohime if you ask me...
Old 2006-03-17, 13:29   Link #40
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
you know, we don't know how the father looks like
Closed Thread