AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-17, 21:39   Link #1
Tasuke00
Tasuke

Question Full metal panic

I just watch this anime and i have a few questions, Full metal panic_fumoffu is it a ova or tv series? If it is a ova than is there any full metal panic tv series? Cuz i juz watch the 11 series of full metal panic and i think it is nice so i wish to know more.. Anybody who can help me don't mind reply me.. Thx... =)
Old 2003-12-18, 06:22   Link #2
tmm`
Soon To Be A Taka Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasuke00
I just watch this anime and i have a few questions, Full metal panic_fumoffu is it a ova or tv series? If it is a ova than is there any full metal panic tv series? Cuz i juz watch the 11 series of full metal panic and i think it is nice so i wish to know more.. Anybody who can help me don't mind reply me.. Thx... =)
I'm a bit confused...Did you watch Full Metal Panic! or Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu? Cause Fumoffu is 11 episodes and the first season(FMP!) is 24 episodes.

So anyway, about Fumoffu(which I assume is what u've watched), Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu is the second season of FMP! aired on TV. Beside the 11 episodes that you've watched there are 2 more unaired half-episodes that was just released recently. If you haven't watched these 2 get them they are funny!

As I said before except Fumoffu which is the second season of FMP! there is the first season of 24 episodes that was also aired on TV. Unlike Fumoffu this season is mostly about mecha and action although it has some comical parts.

If you've watched the 11 eps of FMP?Fumoffu + 24 eps of FMP! + 2 unaired half-eps of FMP?Fumoffu then there's no more FMP for u to watch and all u can do is join the rest of us and hope for another season.
Old 2003-12-18, 06:42   Link #3
LMagnuz

Smile

Quote:
11 eps of FMP?Fumoffu
hmmmm i thought FMP Fumoffu has 15 episodes ???

BTW the 2nd season (fumoffu) is WAY better than the first one.Maybe because theres more humor in it,i dunno,but i didnt really like the 1st season. :P
Old 2003-12-18, 07:06   Link #4
tmm`
Soon To Be A Taka Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMagnuz
hmmmm i thought FMP Fumoffu has 15 episodes ???
There are 15 chapters(??) but some of them are only 12 minutes long so some episodes have 2 chapters, but bottom line is that there are 11 X 24mins episodes(not including unaired ones).
Old 2003-12-21, 22:31   Link #5
Tasuke00
Tasuke

Oic..

Oic.. thx.. But the first 24 episobe tv series issit funny? Where can i find it? Cos i belived nobody u/l now.. =(
Old 2003-12-29, 16:13   Link #6
dom02

it was definitly still funny, there just wasn't as much. The first season has been liscensed so you have to buy it on dvd.
Closed Thread