AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-03-20, 00:01   Link #1
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Speculations/Theories on who Killed Aswald's Previous Leader. ( no spoilers please)

Ok i have been wondering about who could have deafeated the Aswald's previous leader at the insurgence that happend 15 years ago. Well Since he was the leader he should have been the strongest or wisest of them all and probably a Cyborg. I have two theories. One is that Rena encountered him and defeated him and got that wound. and the other theory is that while that person was trying to run away with Arika, the leader of Aswald kills her but before she can kill Arika , Miyu apears and defeats him and that is why we see the scene with that woman and Arika on the ground in episode 23 and we see shadow of Miyu.

Well in My opinion the second theroy is more reasonble because Rena probably wouldnt be able to defeat the leader of Aswald without being an Otome.

P.S. I was suprised this topic was never discussed ^_^. ( or mayby it was?)
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 00:07   Link #2
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Looks like no one has shot you down yet, guess I'll kick it off.

Rena was injured by Rado and killed. When Rena was about to run off with Nina, Rado kicked down the door and confronted her.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 00:15   Link #3
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
Looks like no one has shot you down yet, guess I'll kick it off.

Rena was injured by Rado and killed. When Rena was about to run off with Nina, Rado kicked down the door and confronted her.
Thats true that Rena was killed by Rado. I know that too ^_^. But who deafeated and killed Aswald's previous leader, and Who injured that person that was carrying the infant Arika.
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 00:18   Link #4
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Your forgetting that Schwarz was part of the attack as well, not just Aswald. Were talking a decent sized armed force assaulting the castle, there's going to be chaos everywhere.

The 4 knights were shown moving into the Castle and there the Duke orders them to find the princess and that's probably when Rado breaks down the door looking for Nina. If there was a leader among them, we would've seen 5 knights and not 4.

So either he slipped and cracked his head or he got gunned down by Windbloom troops which I find highly unlikely prior to episode 1 timeline. That or he was off running around by himself.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 00:51   Link #5
Mysticmidnightmaiden
is Ultra Relaxed
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Mysticmidnightmaiden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648
But who deafeated and killed Aswald's previous leader, and Who injured that person that was carrying the infant Arika.
Either Midori or one of the Cyborgs (other than Reito, of course) killed the queen. I don't know who could have killed Aswald's last leader, but maybe it had to do with Youko. We haven't gotten much background on her past yet, but I think she has something to do with the disease that crippled the Black Valley... (Maybe SHE was their last leader?)
Mysticmidnightmaiden is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 11:27   Link #6
Seska
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 41
im confused. What has the Aswad leader to do, with the incenet in WINDBLOOM castle?

We are talking about Rena and the child she lost? In the Anime you see only the Windbloom raid...

Aswad was in raid with Schwarz minions...

well.. all other thing that i wanna say, goes direction spoilers *g

Are we talking the right scene?

And for Aswald, previous leader.... Well the malfunction of a weapon....

Mfg,
Seska
Seska is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 11:53   Link #7
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska
im confused. What has the Aswad leader to do, with the incenet in WINDBLOOM castle?

We are talking about Rena and the child she lost? In the Anime you see only the Windbloom raid...

Aswad was in raid with Schwarz minions...

well.. all other thing that i wanna say, goes direction spoilers *g

Are we talking the right scene?

And for Aswald, previous leader.... Well the malfunction of a weapon....

Mfg,
Seska
Well Aswald raided the city of Windbloom, in that day they killed Rena, However they lost one of their own too. So i was guessing they were refering to their previous leader. But now that you mention it i might be wrong. i am confused too now .
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 11:56   Link #8
Seska
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648
Well Aswald raided the city of Windbloom, in that day they killed Rena, However they lost one of their own too. So i was guessing they were refering to their previous leader. But now that you mention it i might be wrong. i am confused too now .
Perhaps we find a asnwer, when we look the Episodes where Arika + Mashiro are in the Aswald city with Midori.

Mfg,
Seska
Seska is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 13:08   Link #9
kazekiri
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticmidnightmaiden
Either Midori or one of the Cyborgs (other than Reito, of course) killed the queen. I don't know who could have killed Aswald's last leader, but maybe it had to do with Youko. We haven't gotten much background on her past yet, but I think she has something to do with the disease that crippled the Black Valley... (Maybe SHE was their last leader?)
I think Youko just grew up with Midori (and seems to have had a thing for Reito). Remember that Midori is said to be related to the last leader, somehow I doubt that's Youko. Also, I don't think she has anything to do with the disease as such. Maybe she's immune and Midori is pissed at her for running off to Garderobe and not helping her find a cure. Of course, we don't know what Youko really does in her spare time...
kazekiri is offline  
Old 2006-03-20, 15:47   Link #10
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazekiri
I think Youko just grew up with Midori (and seems to have had a thing for Reito). Remember that Midori is said to be related to the last leader, somehow I doubt that's Youko. Also, I don't think she has anything to do with the disease as such. Maybe she's immune and Midori is pissed at her for running off to Garderobe and not helping her find a cure. Of course, we don't know what Youko really does in her spare time...
Hopefully we'll find out more when Youko returns to Aswald which I think she's doing. I mean she's wearing their robes and I don't see where else she would run off to.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 21:18   Link #11
KiraDouji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Aswald's previous leader was killed in the weapon malfunction that made Midori, Rad and the rest of them have to undergo serious transformations (read: become androids) in order to survive. The person they lost was Youko. The previous is fact, the latter is a guess as she's the only person in the picture we've seen of the group as children who is no longer in the Black Valley.

- Kira
__________________
All things are possible until they are proved impossible. And even the impossible may only be so, as of now.
- Pearl S. Buck
KiraDouji is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 21:52   Link #12
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraDouji
Aswald's previous leader was killed in the weapon malfunction that made Midori, Rad and the rest of them have to undergo serious transformations (read: become androids) in order to survive. The person they lost was Youko. The previous is fact, the latter is a guess as she's the only person in the picture we've seen of the group as children who is no longer in the Black Valley.

- Kira
Ok there is something i dont undresand about what you said . One i know about them having to become Cyborgs to live on because of the Malfunctions. However in that invasion they were already Cyborgs and Rado sais they also sacrificed one person at that night and also mentions that their previous leader was still in power ( obvoiusly not dead yet ^_^ and Malufunction hasnt killed him). It was in Episode 19 (15:30-15:40) that rado talks about all these.
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 22:04   Link #13
kazekiri
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraDouji
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Aswald's previous leader was killed in the weapon malfunction that made Midori, Rad and the rest of them have to undergo serious transformations (read: become androids) in order to survive.
Actually, that was caused by a sickness they've been having since the big war 350 years ago. Midori's real age may be a running joke but I don't think she's that old...
kazekiri is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 22:08   Link #14
KiraDouji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
The sickness was caused by the weapon malfunction. Therefore my statement was valid. As for their leader, I was under the impression that the story given by Midori was "Weapon malfunction --> sickness --> leader dies --> Midori and crew become androids" --> FAST FORWARD --> raid on Windbloom.

- Kira
__________________
All things are possible until they are proved impossible. And even the impossible may only be so, as of now.
- Pearl S. Buck
KiraDouji is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 22:20   Link #15
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraDouji
The sickness was caused by the weapon malfunction. Therefore my statement was valid. As for their leader, I was under the impression that the story given by Midori was "Weapon malfunction --> sickness --> leader dies --> Midori and crew become androids" --> FAST FORWARD --> raid on Windbloom.

- Kira
Well Its more like Malfunction--> sickness--> Cyborgs to survive--> Seekings the technology of Garderobe and Harominume to cure--> attacking Windbloodm for getting that technology--> One person is sacrificed from Aswald that night and Rena sayers is killed.--> Smith takes the ashes of Rena sayers.
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 22:51   Link #16
StellarL
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
i thought they said that aswald was raiding windbloom along with schwarz. so they were one whole happy family b4 were they not???
so i dont think there was an aswald leader...
__________________
StellarL is offline  
Old 2006-03-21, 23:27   Link #17
Schneizel
fanatical racism moe
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648
Who injured that person that was carrying the infant Arika.
The woman who Rena gave her daughter to during the castle siege stuff...
Schneizel is offline  
Old 2006-03-22, 01:13   Link #18
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarL
i thworking together at that time, like an alliance . ought they said that aswald was raiding windbloom along with schwarz. so they were one whole happy family b4 were they not???
so i dont think there was an aswald leader...
They werent. They were just working together and had an alliance .

I am confused from this Thread. Every one is coming up with new things that i have never heard .
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2006-03-22, 02:44   Link #19
kazekiri
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraDouji
The sickness was caused by the weapon malfunction. Therefore my statement was valid.
Except that the malfunction occured centuries ago. Go back and listen to what she says again, she's clearly talking about the '12 Kingdoms' war as the cause.
kazekiri is offline  
Old 2006-03-22, 03:37   Link #20
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
The previous leader Rado is referring to is the King. The duke allied with Shwarz to overthrow the king. Aswald was helping Shwarz because of the promise of technology. Remember that Aswald is after any technology that can help cure them, or aid them in finding the technology that can. The life they sacrificed was Renas. Rado knew that she had lost her otome powers, but still fought on anyway because of her loyalty to the king. Aswald had no grudge against the king and was only there because of the promise of technology from Shwarz.

Rado says that to Aswald a fight is sacred, so long as it is for one's own destiny. They understood that Rena wasn't fighting for evil reasons like the duke, she was protecting her king and her family. To them, she was an honorable opponent, but no match for them without her otome powers. That she fought on anyway was honorable to Rado. But the strong win over the weak, so she lost. They even honor those who fought with honor after death. They tried to save her corpse from being stolen by the Shwarz, but it was too late.
Solace is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.