AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: My-Otome Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 48 27.12%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 53 29.94%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 37 20.90%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 9.60%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 2.26%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 2.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.13%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 1.69%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 3.95%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-23, 13:32   Link #81
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Maeden
!!!AAAARRGHHH!!....WHY??...just WHY??? WHY...present it THAT way...???
UNGH!!!! Sunrise ruined ShizTom....T_T ~NEXT~
Ruined ShizTom??

hell, as long as Natsuki can find her back to Shizuru *somehow* I'm a happy camper. I could care less about the storyline as I only watch the series for those two.

--Lone Wolf
Old 2006-03-23, 13:44   Link #82
Amaiko

From reading the comments in the 2chan thread:

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-23, 14:20   Link #83
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

FYI: Since next week is the last week for this show (that we know of) everyone is free to chat about anything Otome/HiME related. Comparisons between the two shows, the endings, over all thoughts, other episodes, favorite series characters, etc.

It's pretty wide open and it’s not necessary to solely restrict your chat to the current episode. As long as it’s HiME/Otome related and is somewhat current (i.e., pure HiME chat without cross referencing it to Otome should probably go in the HiME thread or a new thread).

Cheers.
Old 2006-03-23, 14:37   Link #84
philip72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Phillip, I didn't you like older women. But isn’t Miss Maria even a little too old for you But I guess to each their own.
Xellos, follow that link and look at the picture on post No.2496282, I'd post it myself but I'm a work.
Seriously dude, she looks smoking hot in that picture. It has to be a flashback to when she was younger or maybe a shop.... but yum!
As for age, as long as the woman has a cool personality and looks really good, I wouldn't care if she were 90.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf
Hell, as long as Natsuki can find her back to Shizuru *somehow* I'm a happy camper. I could care less about the storyline as I only watch the series for those two.
Heh...that's a good chunk of it for me too.

I'm thinking I may have misjudged Tomoe's yuri leanings a bit. She may be more of a momcon/siscon than a lesbian. I don't know for certain, that's just a guess based on screen caps.
Old 2006-03-23, 14:45   Link #85
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72
I'm thinking I may have misjudged Tomoe's yuri leanings a bit. She may be more of a momcon/siscon than a lesbian. I don't know for certain, that's just a guess based on screen caps.
I think the word you're looking for is infantilism. I knew Tomoe had issues but DAMN!
Old 2006-03-23, 14:59   Link #86
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor

If I were to make a wild guess on Tomoe, I'd say that she and the other Valkyries are suffering from some sort of feedback from bonding with their GEMs. The feedback was likely deliberate in order to make them more useable as soldiers by Schwartz.
Old 2006-03-23, 15:04   Link #87
Efreeta
Secret gardener

Episode summary in screenshots:

http://sakuratan.ddo.jp/uploader/source/date11397.jpg
http://sakuratan.ddo.jp/uploader/source/date11398.jpg

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-23, 15:05   Link #88
Jet_Maeden
Condamne

Send a message via MSN to Jet_Maeden
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf
Ruined ShizTom??

hell, as long as Natsuki can find her back to Shizuru *somehow* I'm a happy camper. I could care less about the storyline as I only watch the series for those two.

--Lone Wolf

LOL I guess you've not given up on ShizNat yet? I dunno Wolf, Natsuki has gotten so lame lately...will she find Shizuru? *pokes Natsuki and hands over a GPS system*

EDIT:
*Caugh* Ok OK...she's got her Bike back....ahem...looks good I'll give her that...*
Old 2006-03-23, 15:12   Link #89
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Maeden
LOL I guess you've not given up on ShizNat yet?
Yup!

Quote:
I dunno Wolf, Natsuki has gotten so lame lately...will she find Shizuru? *pokes Natsuki and hands over a GPS system*
She's too busy rounding of the cavalry. But it will eventually happen.

Quote:
EDIT:
*Caugh* Ok OK...she's got her Bike back....ahem...looks good I'll give her that...*

Yeah...finally.

--Lone Wolf
Old 2006-03-23, 15:50   Link #90
Jet_Maeden
Condamne

Send a message via MSN to Jet_Maeden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieli
I think the word you're looking for is infantilism. I knew Tomoe had issues but DAMN!
Ack! Good grief I hope not! Maybe...after their "action" Tomoe fell asleep and Shizuru "positioned" Tomoe like that to get a point across-Like..."I'm to old for you"...I dunno, infantilism...*shiver*
Old 2006-03-23, 16:04   Link #91
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Still Download the RAW...

Hum What a Damn, natsuki Bike^^
Old 2006-03-23, 16:17   Link #92
WhereAmI
Ecchi Otaku

Location: Inside your head, I'm a figment of your imagination
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
FYI: Since next week is the last week for this show (that we know of) everyone is free to chat about anything Otome/HiME related. Comparisons between the two shows, the endings, over all thoughts, other episodes, favorite series characters, etc.

It's pretty wide open and it’s not necessary to solely restrict your chat to the current episode. As long as it’s HiME/Otome related and is somewhat current (i.e., pure HiME chat without cross referencing it to Otome should probably go in the HiME thread or a new thread).

Cheers.
Your taking the fun out of this, I don't the get the honor of having my posts removed by Catgirls

Now can someone tell me how to get there ???
Old 2006-03-23, 16:46   Link #93
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Quite disturbing in some parts ... but exciting stuff! Finally, we're gaining momentum.

That's a 9, guys.
Old 2006-03-23, 17:05   Link #94
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Whooo~boy, this war's gonna be something else...can't WAIT~!! Dang it, another entire week...! ><

...and on the Sergay/Nina scenes, I'll withhold judgement until I get some dialouge... but dang, this is what...the 4th time he's been hurt like this? Looks like he's out of the show for now...with this, I definitely think he's gonna 'go down with the ship' at the end...

Natsuki finally gives Nao her GEM...and she looks so sexy doing it too. Yay, Natsuki's finally getting her appeal back.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2006-03-23 at 17:15.
Old 2006-03-23, 17:07   Link #95
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
Quite disturbing in some parts ... but exciting stuff! Finally, we're gaining momentum.

That's a 9, guys.
whats that thing that Miyu was setting up?
Old 2006-03-23, 17:08   Link #96
Guido

I'm also reserving my judgement until watching the episode real time.

However, I'm still positive that Sergey did not do with Nina.
Old 2006-03-23, 17:21   Link #97
imperialmog

Send a message via AIM to imperialmog Send a message via Yahoo to imperialmog
I knew it that Kazu seemed to have some claim on the throne of his country, but to go out like that would be embarrasing. Just picture if they took pics showing him with his pants around his ankles saying this is the new ruler. Well at least it means we got a chance of seeing a Meister Akane, though what GEM will she use?

I don't think Shizuru would set Tomoe up like that to embarrass her, I think she's got a little too much class for that. Though it would be funny if embarrasing pictures of Tomoe did leak. i can only imagine Nagi's face on seeing that photo. Though I would be curious if they ever give an explanation as to some of Tomoe's personality.
Old 2006-03-23, 17:23   Link #98
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
I'm also reserving my judgement until watching the episode real time.

However, I'm still positive that Sergey did not do with Nina.
I'm hoping that she wanted her first kiss to be from him and to be treated 'as a woman' by him. A kiss, a pat, sleeping nekkid beside him...Oh yes, all the things a good daughter should get from her father...

Gawd Nina...you are one crazy girl...She's been too long in da Playa's presence, too much can be a bad thing for such a young one. XD Oh well, he's to a good 'heroic' death for Sergay in the final eps...T_T
Old 2006-03-23, 17:24   Link #99
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Start being negative, Guido. They went all the way, confirmed.

Xellos: what are you referring to?
Old 2006-03-23, 17:25   Link #100
ChOkObItO

Send a message via MSN to ChOkObItO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efreeta

Spoiler: