AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-03-27, 22:01   Link #41
drunkenlotus
huhhh
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
So...I went on a trip for the past couple of weeks, came back, and downloaded 3 eps of naruto. And watched them. And saw crazy postmen. I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!

The only semi-decent filler arc we've seen, IMO, has been the ghost one (with Sagi, etc.), though it still ended quite horribly. And yeah, the Money Jutsu and Thundercats...were definitely a bit too much..Mizuki.....HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
drunkenlotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 00:09   Link #42
A Lamer
あほぉ&
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
It's not just tazmo's position as an authority. Something similar pops-up in Bleach everytime there is a two hour special on the horizon. Someone speculates that the filler is about to end and then a bunch of people decide that it was gospel. For the second time people have spontaneously decided that Bleach reached the end of its filler. They just need someone to say it so and then they can claim what they want.

I put this down to people's desire to believe whatever they want to. It only has a tiny bit to do with tazmo's actual words.
I agree with you, though I definitely think in this particular case, he does have a rather sizable stake in the situation. Bleach, while it does have many fansites, doesn't have any as well known as narutofan is to naruto followers. With one million (what the christ, by the way) registered users, anything he says can very quickly become taken for face value by a large number of people. I believe in one instance, one of his april fools posts spread like wild fire, even though it was quite obvious as an april fools post. That was back when he had <100k, I'd hate to see what happens in a 4 days. (speaking of which, I assume you guys are getting into gear for pre-emptive damage control?)




Mostly I just hate tazmo though.


Edit: as for the news in question though, if it is indeed the end of the fillers, then it implies that the animation team has skipped kakashi gaiden. In which case, cue rioting in the streets.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 00:13   Link #43
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Edit: as for the news in question though, if it is indeed the end of the fillers, then it implies that the animation team has skipped kakashi gaiden. In which case, cue rioting in the streets.
why does it mean that?
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 00:18   Link #44
A Lamer
あほぉ&
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
why does it mean that?
Because there are no reunions in kakashi gaiden. I'd even be vague and mention what it does have, but that'd still probably warrent a ban, since I'd not be arsed to put it in spoiler tags. :B
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 00:23   Link #45
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Because there are no reunions in kakashi gaiden.
isnt reunion the last of the fillers or something? gaiden will happen after that one >_>.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 01:24   Link #46
AlstonGT
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
correct, the Gaiden would start after the episode titled "Reunion" it is the reunion of Naruto and Jiraiya when they leave for training, it is incredibly similar to the title of the manga chapter before Gaiden starts, it does not mean Gaiden was skipped.
AlstonGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 00:35   Link #47
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Thumbs up

Spoiler:
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 01:54   Link #48
AlstonGT
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
Spoiler:
holy crap...do people not read previous posts?...
AlstonGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 02:31   Link #49
Edgewalker
Nani ?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Emerald Forest ( yes its a real place. )
Quote:
It's sometimes best just to expand your selection Plenty of Great Anime out there
Thats exactly what Ive been doing. You would be surprised how fast you forget the terrible fillers of doom when you switch over to some other 26 episode anime and watch that to pass time.

I Just watched shakugan no shana, quite good. Not as loli centric as people make it out to be, and I mean that in a good way. Samurai deeper kyo = win. Full metal panic 2nd raid=win . Dokuro chan = so much win.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 08:30   Link #50
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lamer
Mostly I just hate tazmo though.
.
LOL, do you by any chance visit a page called, stoptazmo?, they got a section just for people to bash him!

On topic, well, so what it is then, filler ends at 181? Or they end 4 weeks from now? The title mentioned of 182, can be perfectly placed at the first episode after the Gaiden., Not to mention that what it is left to show before the Kakashi gaiden (talking about manga), could fit in on the last 6 minutes on a episodes, in this case, conclude a filler with aspect from the manga.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 11:23   Link #51
Ero-Sannin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Kuwait
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
April is the end of the fillers is it ?

I heard by many people that by april Naruto should be back on track with its main storyline. Can anyone confirm this ?
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 12:27   Link #52
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sannin
I heard by many people that by april Naruto should be back on track with its main storyline. Can anyone confirm this ?
I can't confirm it but I can say the outlook looks promising.
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 13:04   Link #53
PigLig
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
narutofan says its hopefully will end in episode 182..
__________________
PigLig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 14:11   Link #54
juggen
Saizen Supreme
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sweden
Age: 28
Do anyone know if they will use the same animators as before the fillers started??
I just had some happy thinking going on, cause the animation around episode 110 (almost 70eps ago) got much better, and the crappy fillers must have been going on for a year or so, and wouldn't it be strange if It looked exactly like it did back then before the fillers started????
juggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 15:11   Link #55
ShikaShika
無罪
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: もう東京ではない
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggen
Do anyone know if they will use the same animators as before the fillers started??
I just had some happy thinking going on, cause the animation around episode 110 (almost 70eps ago) got much better, and the crappy fillers must have been going on for a year or so, and wouldn't it be strange if It looked exactly like it did back then before the fillers started????
The animators change back and forth all the time. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, it's been like that since way back.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 15:13   Link #56
FireDetei
Online Gamer.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Just a question to those who've watched all the fillers...has Naruto become stronger then he was vs Sasuke or not?

I watched some till the curry thing i believe...and saw only 1 episode (curious) of the Mist Swordsmen (was dissapointed). But to me during those fillers was Naruto NOT using the Kyuubi and was definetly weaker.

It's obviously that he "should" be stronger...so has he?
I've watched every filler lol

The Naruto we saw against the likes of Garaa and Naruto is currently hibernating. During that time he was the most serious i have ever seen him, and the most likeable. Atm he seems to have gone "back in time" back to before the Zabuza saga. He is constantly being KO'd by ridiculas things, i mean he was nearly burned alive by Sasuke and should of had his necked smashed while hurtling towards the ground.....and yet a simple "smoke bomb" knocks him out......and he is beaten for a while by a fish person, whereas a Person who tried to crush him with sand is nothing to him. Atm he is a clown, I've lost the "respect" I gained for him after his Sasuke fight where he was the most serious i have seen him.

Also the writers of the fillers are also ruening the whole idea of how Resengan is ment to be Naruto's "ultimate" technique. He seems to use it to end every filler, and its gotten a bit stupid. Also I think with the "lets turn Naruto into the Fox because someone ate his Special Ramen" scene in Ep 16 completly ruined the Anime for me, I don't think I can ever waste my 30 minutes to d/l the episodes again after that.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 17:00   Link #57
CygnusX
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
I recently stopped watching the anime and continued with the manga. No more disappointment after a week of hoping the next episode will be a bit better every week.

I'm not so sure about this rumour though. It might be the anime team has made this title to get people to watch again and have another unexpected unwanted filler reunion (maybe with that guy from the race at ep. ~105). It would be a major disappointment if that's the case though.

But guess what ... the anime team's strategy works I'll be patient for some more weeks and then watch ep. 182 for sure in hope of seeing a preview of Kakashi Gaiden
CygnusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 18:14   Link #58
juggen
Saizen Supreme
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sweden
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei
I've watched every filler lol

The Naruto we saw against the likes of Garaa and Naruto is currently hibernating. During that time he was the most serious i have ever seen him, and the most likeable. Atm he seems to have gone "back in time" back to before the Zabuza saga. He is constantly being KO'd by ridiculas things, i mean he was nearly burned alive by Sasuke and should of had his necked smashed while hurtling towards the ground.....and yet a simple "smoke bomb" knocks him out......and he is beaten for a while by a fish person, whereas a Person who tried to crush him with sand is nothing to him. Atm he is a clown, I've lost the "respect" I gained for him after his Sasuke fight where he was the most serious i have seen him.

Also the writers of the fillers are also ruening the whole idea of how Resengan is ment to be Naruto's "ultimate" technique. He seems to use it to end every filler, and its gotten a bit stupid. Also I think with the "lets turn Naruto into the Fox because someone ate his Special Ramen" scene in Ep 16 completly ruined the Anime for me, I don't think I can ever waste my 30 minutes to d/l the episodes again after that.
Then why did you watch 'em?
everyone saw where this were coming as the fillers started!
But since I know people, who are readingthe manga, i know naruto will soon kick ass again, so don't give up just yet!!!
juggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-30, 03:17   Link #59
Masj
saiko denwa o narimashita
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
Spoiler:
Looks like animenewsnetwork removed the text from their epsiode guide!
I hope thats not bad!
__________________
Masj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-30, 05:35   Link #60
juggen
Saizen Supreme
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sweden
Age: 28
No they haven't!!
Spoiler:
juggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.