AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-03-30, 07:28   Link #61
Itachi 216
Sharingan Heir
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Behind you!!!
Send a message via AIM to Itachi 216 Send a message via MSN to Itachi 216 Send a message via Yahoo to Itachi 216
Uh...I think he meant the "last filler" part they had under the title. And if they did, oh yeah it's good alright!
Itachi 216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-30, 15:34   Link #62
Masj
saiko denwa o narimashita
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Aah sorry I was definitely not clear enough my apologies
They removes the text "THE LAST FILLER (Unconfirmed)" now it's just blank
__________________
Masj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-30, 16:31   Link #63
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canada eh
Does anybody know if the new season starts the following week or if they are taking a break before they make new episodes or anything like that?

why are you a telephone masj? lol
Shadowscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-30, 18:54   Link #64
juggen
Saizen Supreme
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sweden
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masj
Aah sorry I was definitely not clear enough my apologies
They removes the text "THE LAST FILLER (Unconfirmed)" now it's just blank
When you say it like that, it's truly good news, cause now it seems like it's confirmed!!
juggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-31, 00:31   Link #65
Masj
saiko denwa o narimashita
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
I hope so but the most intressting would be if we could get the name of episode 183!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowscar
why are you a telephone masj? lol
Haha it's a joke from my japanese class.
Used to say something similar everytime our japanese teacher wanted us to make a sentence =P

Watashi wa denwa desu = I'm an telephone
saikou denwa o narimashita = I became a wounderful/fantastic telephone
__________________
Masj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 07:12   Link #66
budak
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Erm.. just confirming. So, it ends on 2006-04-26?
is this official?!?
budak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-02, 05:37   Link #67
Masj
saiko denwa o narimashita
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Well It's the official date when episode 182 will air, but It's still not confirmed if ep 182 is the last filler ep... yet ... we still have our hope doh =P
__________________
Masj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 00:36   Link #68
Syzygy
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
If it doesn't end at 182... Then it will NEVER end.
Syzygy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 07:57   Link #69
budak
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syzygy
If it doesn't end at 182... Then it will NEVER end.
True true ^_^
budak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 08:03   Link #70
Hyuga Equ
Ero-Sennin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Espoo
Age: 27
I found an interesting thing when i was surfing at wikipedia. "These consecutive filler arcs fill in the three month gap between Sasuke's departure and Naruto leaving with Jiraiya for two and a half years creating one 65 episode "filler saga" where Tsunade's biggest concern is keeping Naruto busy." When i last looked it was 47 episodes, and 135+47=182, while 135+65=200. So are we heading for a new fillerseason with 21 episodes?
__________________
I Am The One and Only.
Hyuga Equ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 08:57   Link #71
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 29
Hah if that is really true then i would even bother to "speak" or "think" about Naruto Anime. I'll just completly remove it out of my mind...since that's insane.

I atleast would probably start downloading in 2010 again...

Don't you think we've waited long enough?

Adding some fillers between kakashi gaiden [3-5 weeks of anime]
Then the storyline with Naruto again...[which is probably up to 10-20 weeks of anime with fillers between it] Ofcourse the manga will move on for like 25-30 other chapters..

They should start already..
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 09:05   Link #72
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Good thing I still have Samurai Champloo to see then
Couldn't that wiki page be a hoax ? I know from the past than anybody could edit it and as long it's not clearly offending, the change is accepted by the moderators.
__________________

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 10:01   Link #73
zamme
Wandering Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to zamme
The Wikipedia is just written by regular fans, if they would know for a certain that there will be 21 more episodes, then we would know it for certain as well. If there was some kind of source for this, it should've been noted.

The one who wrote that either didnt know what he was talking about or he bought that humbug that DB had in one of their episodes saying that there was tons of fillers left.

As far as I can tell, if 182 isnt the end, we dont have any clues of when it will stop.
__________________

The one man fanclub!
Dosu did never really die.....
He just took a time out.
Click for my 18 paged Dosu Gaiden manga chapter!
[Fixed link again, again, and again!.. If it's down, please PM me!]
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 15:05   Link #74
Ryuujin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuga Equ
I found an interesting thing when i was surfing at wikipedia. "These consecutive filler arcs fill in the three month gap between Sasuke's departure and Naruto leaving with Jiraiya for two and a half years creating one 65 episode "filler saga" where Tsunade's biggest concern is keeping Naruto busy." When i last looked it was 47 episodes, and 135+47=182, while 135+65=200. So are we heading for a new fillerseason with 21 episodes?
Don't necessarily trust wikipedia, because anyone can write anything on it.
__________________

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 20:42   Link #75
musicgal
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
okok erm i not going to complain much bt.. i'm TIRED of naruto's Kage bunshin no jitsu already...


even if there are fillers, there should have more new stunts and fighting to stir things up, not silly missions which has no meaning to anything......


i think i'm onli up to 178 or smth... when's the kakashi story coming?? they should at least make naruto , rock lee, kiba, hinata, to go some impt mission and have a tournament to get a certain value. at least they wont talk so much and we see naruto being very careless... at least tat kind of drag i wont mind... bt now?? omgggg i want to faint already *coma*


MicH
musicgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 20:50   Link #76
.opi
whatever..
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to .opi Send a message via MSN to .opi
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicgal
okok erm i not going to complain much bt.. i'm TIRED of naruto's Kage bunshin no jitsu already...


even if there are fillers, there should have more new stunts and fighting to stir things up, not silly missions which has no meaning to anything......


i think i'm onli up to 178 or smth... when's the kakashi story coming?? they should at least make naruto , rock lee, kiba, hinata, to go some impt mission and have a tournament to get a certain value. at least they wont talk so much and we see naruto being very careless... at least tat kind of drag i wont mind... bt now?? omgggg i want to faint already *coma*


MicH
well i think the main reason for all the lame techniques is, that if they make him learn some new amazing technique right now, the manga doesnt have that technique after the 2.5 year gap. so when they animate the manga, there will be an error, since he will have lost a technique.

which is why i was surprised they gave hinata a new technique, when they finally get to animating part 2, how will they explain that she mysteriously can no longer use that technique?
.opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 20:56   Link #77
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicgal
okok erm i not going to complain much bt.. i'm TIRED of naruto's Kage bunshin no jitsu already...


even if there are fillers, there should have more new stunts and fighting to stir things up, not silly missions which has no meaning to anything......


i think i'm onli up to 178 or smth... when's the kakashi story coming?? they should at least make naruto , rock lee, kiba, hinata, to go some impt mission and have a tournament to get a certain value. at least they wont talk so much and we see naruto being very careless... at least tat kind of drag i wont mind... bt now?? omgggg i want to faint already *coma*


MicH
Whatever you expect to see, you still will not see something that is much more different than from what you have already seen. It seems the creativeness of the anime team has been on vacation since the beginning of the fillers (although I don't think they have any creativity even before).

I am not watching the fillers, but as a guess I can say that, they should have prepared a long scenario on the same topic that will cover for quite many episodes (20-30 episodes like a very long movie) rather than go with small short-duration topics and most probably repetitions. It might have more adventure and less action in it, but at least it would have been watchable.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 21:14   Link #78
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
I am not watching the fillers, but as a guess I can say that, they should have prepared a long scenario on the same topic that will cover for quite many episodes (20-30 episodes like a very long movie) rather than go with small short-duration topics and most probably repetitions. It might have more adventure and less action in it, but at least it would have been watchable.
You mean a REAL ARC? I was thinking the same thing, those tinni arcs that last 4 to 6 episodes are Just action and "comedy"packed, with really no sense of story, guess they don't have that type of Creativity to pull that out.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 21:57   Link #79
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
You mean a REAL ARC? I was thinking the same thing, those tinni arcs that last 4 to 6 episodes are Just action and "comedy"packed, with really no sense of story, guess they don't have that type of Creativity to pull that out.
Yes, like a real arc. In that case, they wouldn't feel the need to provide closely placed fight sequences (or as you mentioned comedy-based episodes). They could have set up the story slowly, and I don't think anyone would have had a problem with that as long as the story was good. If they had such a good story where every known character has a chance to show himself/herself in a logical and interesting way, it wouldn't have become boring even though it will still repeat what we had seen before. At the least, they could have used memories of the main characters to show more background information regarding their trainings (Naruto will be exempt from that, of course, but Neji's and Sasuke's trainings would be worth watching), their experiences, their relationships, etc. They wouldn't need too much creativity on this second part.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 22:39   Link #80
musicgal
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
then i'll just hope that it will go back to manga version asap.. sigh
musicgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.