AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-03-24, 19:01   Link #41
mechwar666
Mech
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: somewhere
Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Konoha will let him get back to the village. If not there wouldn't be any reason for them to let Naruto keep going after him without a KILL SASUKE! mission.

The entire village knows that sasuke doesn't have anything against the village, he just wants to kill Itachi. Everyone knows Itachi is the one who betrayed the village and his own clan, and they also know that sasuke wants to kill Itachi. There wouldn't be any reason to not accept sasuke back one's he kills Itachi, a class S? (not sure abt level) enemy of Konoha.
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 19:51   Link #42
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Retracing my steps.....
Quote:
Everyone knows Itachi is the one who betrayed the village and his own clan,
So did Sasuke. He joined forces with the man who killed the great philosopher Sandaime Hokage. You know the guy who instilled the "Will of Fire" into at least 3 generations of ninja. Who knows if it wasn't for Oro it may have been 4. Sasuke is a traitor.

That doesn't mean through some plot manuvering he can't become a good guy again. But at this point Sasuke is Benidict Arnold.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 19:53   Link #43
Zek
Eyebrows...
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
Konoha will let him get back to the village. If not there wouldn't be any reason for them to let Naruto keep going after him without a KILL SASUKE! mission.

The entire village knows that sasuke doesn't have anything against the village, he just wants to kill Itachi. Everyone knows Itachi is the one who betrayed the village and his own clan, and they also know that sasuke wants to kill Itachi. There wouldn't be any reason to not accept sasuke back one's he kills Itachi, a class S? (not sure abt level) enemy of Konoha.
They also know that Sasuke ran off to become the apprentice of the vilage's arch-nemesis, and essentially volunteered himself to become Oro's new body, which would guarantee another invasion and possibly the destruction of Konoha. Yeah, I'm sure they'll welcome him back with open arms. If he can ever return, it'll only be because Tsunade is sympathetic with the feelings of Naruto and Sakura, but he'll have a lot of animosity to work through.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 20:14   Link #44
Arti
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
I don't think Konoha will welcome him back, but I do think he'll be redeemed and be like a wandering ninja, a la Jiraiya and Tsunade.
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 21:38   Link #45
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
They also know that Sasuke ran off to become the apprentice of the vilage's arch-nemesis, and essentially volunteered himself to become Oro's new body, which would guarantee another invasion and possibly the destruction of Konoha. Yeah, I'm sure they'll welcome him back with open arms. If he can ever return, it'll only be because Tsunade is sympathetic with the feelings of Naruto and Sakura, but he'll have a lot of animosity to work through.
My perception is Anko was in a similar situation where she somehow betrayed Konoha following the footsteps of Orochimaru. But, Konoha took her back. So, as long as Itachi is dead, and Orochimaru is gone or in a position where he can no longer obtain Sasuke's body, I am sure they will welcome him back. And it is not only Tsunade. Jiraiya (who was in a similar situation before), Sandaime's teachings (who must have tried a lot to reach Orochimaru), Kakashi and the other jounins who observed him will also support Tsunade's decision.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 21:49   Link #46
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
^But at that time Oro was just a rouge ninja, not the killer of a Hokage (amoungst other village leaders) and devote mastermind behind schemes to destroy all of Konoha village (Not to mention he's swore to Tsunade to take his revenge again)...Sasuke and Anko's situation is totally different in totally different timeframes...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 23:12   Link #47
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
^But at that time Oro was just a rouge ninja, not the killer of a Hokage (amoungst other village leaders) and devote mastermind behind schemes to destroy all of Konoha village (Not to mention he's swore to Tsunade to take his revenge again)...Sasuke and Anko's situation is totally different in totally different timeframes...
Oro killed many Konoha ninja for his experiments. And Sandaime was aware that there will come a time where Oro will attack Konoha. Also, I believe he was an S-class criminal even before attacking Konoha and killing Kazekage. Those were sufficient reasons to establish a connection between Anko and Sasuke.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 02:17   Link #48
Last_Hope
System/Web developer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Since Sasuke is one of less than a handfull of Sharingan users in known existence it´s of utter importance to Konoha to get him back if they want to keep the sharingan. And he also wanted to revive his clan again, something I think is in Konoha´s interest too.

And it would be a far more interesting twist in the Sakura-Naruto-Sasuke relatíonship if he were to return. Which is why I think and hope for Sasuke to return to Konoha.

(I bet Konoha will just portray him as a lost lamb and welcome him into the family again.)
__________________

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2006-03-25 at 02:48.
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 02:58   Link #49
Soma
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
But you did address it, YOU JUST DID...hehe in trollish fashion even ...Anyways your entitled to feel that way, but in terms of the anime Sasuke does not come across to me as a character that has an overtly hard-work ethic...nor does he have the personality of one IMHO...That's how he comes across to me despite your obvious clearness-nessssss that's 100 % universal to you....
"in trollish fashion"? What the hell are you smoking? You must be referring to yourself since I have no clue what you're talking about.

And I don't care if it doesn't come across to YOU that he's not a hard worker in the *anime*, because the fact is that he is a hard worker, and always has been. He's been busting his ass since he was a kid (from the katon training), to working so that he was the number #1 rookie in all the years he was in the academy, to the tree training with Naruto, to working hard with Kakashi for the chidori and speed training, and to obviously working his ass off training with Orochimaru. Even GAI says that what he was able to accomplish was due to HARD WORK, and not just genius. Add that to the fact that he's been training with an ambition to kill Itachi, so he was much more serious in the pursuit of his goals than others (i.e: Naruto being a prankster).

Even if you look at his hobbies in the freakin databook written by Kishimoto, his only hobbies are walking and training. The only times when it shows he's not training for an extended period is when he's out of commission (when knocked out by Kakashi's cursed seal-up, or when Itachi sends him into a coma).

So please spare me your delusional biased fanboy rants about how Sasuke is not a hard worker, when everything shown in the manga points to the opposite. If he weren't a hard worker, he would never surpass Itachi since Itachi is the greatest genius, and in terms of that, Sasuke can't compare. Sasuke is a hard worker, and that fact won't change.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 03:19   Link #50
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
"in trollish fashion"?
^it was a joke ...When someone says I WON'T EVEN ADDRESS IT, then they DO ADDRESS IT anyways (to no doubt illicit a reaction), it could be considered trolling, but this little face---> should have showed you I was kidding around...

As for the rest of your post, you don't even wanna get me started(You bringing up the katon praticing shows me you've already missed my point)...fair enuff your OPINION on Sasuke is, like mine, an opinion (No matter how many databooks you rummage thru)...You have the right to believe that...My impressions based on the anime is a bit different and I think I fully explained my reasons, to which some people agree...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 06:17   Link #51
shankks
member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
i guess sasuke-naruto-sakura will be like jiraiya-orochimaru-tsunade trio in future..they might keep looking for sasuke but theyll never get him back to village (if i was in his place id never get back there after all )
in the end naruto gonna be a hokage trying to protect his village--sasuke gonna kill itachi and after orochimarus death hell be in orochimarus place..smt like nightmare of konoha -- sakura probly gonna be a famous gambler like tsunade

its all my fic but if things can happen like this we might see 3 of em fighting on their summons like three sannins did before can be cool
shankks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 09:50   Link #52
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Retracing my steps.....
Quote:
What the hell are you smoking? You must be referring to yourself since I have no clue what you're talking about.


He's probably refering to the way you abrasively assert your opinions while downing others, this is typical of a troll. Though I wouldn't call you a troll really....just a tad arrogant.

I think Sasuke is a hard worker. But, relative to other ninjas in the series he's seemed rather ...I don't know less diligent I guess is the word.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 10:24   Link #53
Kunimi_Hiro
Hokage
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Orlando, FL
................................. ok lets skip the part whether Sasuke is a hard worker or not. To be honest that particular argument bares little bearing whether he can be redeemed or taken back by Konoha.

and regarding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope
Since Sasuke is one of less than a handfull of Sharingan users in known existence it´s of utter importance to Konoha to get him back if they want to keep the sharingan. And he also wanted to revive his clan again, something I think is in Konoha´s interest too.

And it would be a far more interesting twist in the Sakura-Naruto-Sasuke relatíonship if he were to return. Which is why I think and hope for Sasuke to return to Konoha.

(I bet Konoha will just portray him as a lost lamb and welcome him into the family again.)
That's one good reason Konoha may welcome him back, however, I think some conditions must be met before they can completely re-assimilate him.

Some conditions I can think of for now :

Konohas condition - Orochimaru's Cursed seal must be completely removed.
Sasuke's condition - Either Itachi Dies, or be forgiven by Sasuke (however farfetched that is)
Kunimi_Hiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 12:05   Link #54
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Consider this following scenario:

Near the end of this series, another invasion of Konoha takes place. Sasuke becomes one of the unlikely defenders of Konoha by, once again, switching side through betrayal. Sasuke-kun, then, dies for the second time in this series. Naruto goes insane. The incarnation of the full fledge nine-tailed Kiyubi reflects Naruto's rage. He smashes! He bashes! Konoha goes bye bye along with the most of its male population. Clever Sasuke-kun wakes up and says: "Naruto. I am alright. And thanks to you, it seems I'll be allright from here on too."

Sasuke-kun was right of course. The depleted male population forced Konoha not to judge Sasuke too harshly by the virtue of Sasuke is a male, meaning, that even he was equipped with a penis.

All the remaining males in Konoha gets their harem except Naruto because of Hinata-chan's ironclad grip on him. The end.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 12:55   Link #55
Last_Hope
System/Web developer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunimi_Hiro
Sasuke's condition - Either Itachi Dies, or be forgiven by Sasuke (however farfetched that is)
That could make an interesting comeback for Team 7 possible couldn´t it?

I agree, some special demands probably will be made from both sides if Sasuke were to return. With Naruto being angry in the middle as usual.
__________________

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 13:55   Link #56
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
I hope in the end of the series Sasuke will be Naruto's best friend. The one who will not be part of the village (as jounin or ANBU ar any other rank), but he will travel in the Narutoverse like Jiraiya does but when konoha needs him he will appear and help Konoha's new hokage, his best friend Naruto. He will regret what he has done in the past but will be on the good side, also he will have MS, thus becoming the strongest ever 1on1 fighter.
This would be the coolest end for him, but unfortunately there is this love affair with Sakura which might trigger events that would lead Sasuke back in the hierarchy of the village. For example being the second after the hokage, who is Naruto. I think the Sakura - Sasuke relation is good, but it would be better if Sakura does not take Sasuke back to the village, but to revive the clan that is what has to be done. For a conventional happy end we will see the new Uchiha generation with Sakura and Sasuke as parents in the last chapters.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 18:34   Link #57
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
My perception is Anko was in a similar situation where she somehow betrayed Konoha following the footsteps of Orochimaru. But, Konoha took her back. So, as long as Itachi is dead, and Orochimaru is gone or in a position where he can no longer obtain Sasuke's body, I am sure they will welcome him back. And it is not only Tsunade. Jiraiya (who was in a similar situation before), Sandaime's teachings (who must have tried a lot to reach Orochimaru), Kakashi and the other jounins who observed him will also support Tsunade's decision.
Ermmm, Anko was an apprentice of Orochimaru when he was a Shinoby of Konoha village and none new about his experiments, this "Anko betrayed the village and then Konoha took her back" never was implied it happened.

And then the problem here is not that Sasuke didn't do any harm to Konoha, but he, in the moment he decided to go to Orochimaru, he became a missing NIn , and a Potential treat, and as facts this shinoby are treated like criminals, while Konoha is doing the total opposite, they are wasting other valuable shinobies lives to find and retrieve a Shinoby that can very well enter Konoha pretending to be an ally, but in reality he is just there as a spy.

And people say that he was deceived by Orochimaru, but so was Anakin Skywalker, and he ended up as Darth Vader.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 21:35   Link #58
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Retracing my steps.....
Ya exactly. Anko was only following the teachings and instructions of the Jounin provided to her by Leaf Village. Sasukes situation is utterly different.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 21:47   Link #59
kikko_s
What's in a name....?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: wherever i am
Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Sasuke's like the Barry Bonds of the ninja world. Wants the juice 'cause he saw the other ninjas getting better. I say death to traitors...period.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 22:08   Link #60
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s
Sasuke's like the Barry Bonds of the ninja world. Wants the juice 'cause he saw the other ninjas getting better. I say death to traitors...period.
Haha...Yeah something like that...Curse Seal is tangible to anabolic steroids in the naruto-verse I guess ...Sasuke needs to go in front of Congress and explain himself, although if he played baseball, those eyes would be cheating enuff...

As for Naruto I don't think fox-demon shows up on a pi$$-test ...


Quote:
Anko was only following the teachings and instructions of the Jounin provided to her by Leaf Village. Sasukes situation is utterly different.
Like I was saying Oro's potential as a threat was totally different during the "Anko-period"...Anko and Sasuke are apples and oranges for sure....
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.