AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-04-16, 02:22   Link #41
Orichi

Send a message via MSN to Orichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Maybe because orochimaru is weak against genjutsu .. meh lol.

he said itachi was stronger, still not sure if they fought.

he could by all means become stronger, by orochimaru? hardly, Sasuke would eventually because he has more potential. He could of stayed with kakashi and still been stronger.

i think Sasuke will grow stronger than Itachi, not because of orochimaru though and i dont think he will get to kill itachi in the end either.
I'm not sure Sasuke has what it takes in order to become stronger than Itachi.
I mean Itachi killed off all of the members of the Uchiha clan, well except for Sasuke.
I'm not Sasuke will ever be able to go that far.
Despite Sasuke heritage, he's not that great when we compare him to Itachi.

Also, please stop making Orochimaru look weak. I don't think he is.
In fact Orochimaru is my favourite character.
They still haven't made a better episode than the fight between the third hokage and Orochimaru.
Orichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 08:20   Link #42
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Personally, I agree with Itachi when he told Sasuke that he was too weak; and that his hatred wasn't enough. There appears to be a direct connection between the two in my eyes.

For Sasuke to gain the power he truly needs to defeat Itachi, then his hatred (and not just for Itachi) has to go to a whole new level. He really have to take a huge step into the darkness.

Orochimaru won't be able to teach Sasuke this.
Old 2006-04-16, 09:59   Link #43
vampiro

I still believe...

Orochimaru will take over Sasuke's body. Sasuke and Orochimaru will some kind of become 1 person, then he/they beat Itachi.

Then Sakura's "love" will become so strong she will be able to separate the 2 again and bring back the old sasuke
vampiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 10:59   Link #44
Soulz_Byakuya

Don't think it would be possible for sasuke to revenge but i got a feeling that naruto and his team will save sasuke from orochimaru.

Its impossible for orochimaru to teach sasuke to that limit, u c orochimaru can't beat itachi and orochimaru want sasuke body, so he won't teach too much thing to sasuke, in order to successfully take his body.
Soulz_Byakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 12:04   Link #45
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiro
I still believe...

Orochimaru will take over Sasuke's body. Sasuke and Orochimaru will some kind of become 1 person, then he/they beat Itachi.

Then Sakura's "love" will become so strong she will be able to separate the 2 again and bring back the old sasuke
Orochimaru's body transfer is different from Ino's "Mind" transfer...you cant push a demon like Orochimaru outside with love
Old 2006-04-16, 14:00   Link #46
vampiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Orochimaru's body transfer is different from Ino's "Mind" transfer...you cant push a demon like Orochimaru outside with love
sssssst, don't burst my bubble
vampiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 15:12   Link #47
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulz_Byakuya
Its impossible for orochimaru to teach sasuke to that limit, u c orochimaru can't beat itachi and orochimaru want sasuke body, so he won't teach too much thing to sasuke, in order to successfully take his body.
I don't think that's actually true...
Remember Sasuke still has the curse seal on him... and if his curse seal is like Anko's then it seems like Orochimaru may have the ability to greatly weaken Sasuke, thus making it easy for him to take over sasuke, even if sasuke manages to surpass Itachi
Slayerx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 15:26   Link #48
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Wow,

There's finally ppl who might think Sasuke can't surpass Itachi yAy~~

But I agree w/ Slayer. It seems as if that Curse Seal has some kinda loop hole like the Hyuuga curse seal where even if Sasuke were to get stronger Oro would do something to stop him in his tracks.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 15:41   Link #49
Rurik
Golden

In fact both you and Salyerx are right, it was stated that the CS corodes the body and it gives the wielder more power, but, it was stated that the use of the CS transforms the user into an Orochimaru mindless slave.

The true purpose of the CS is that, create pawns fro Orochimaru, even If Sasuke surpass both Oro and Itahci in strength, Oro will have the CS to control Sasuke to his liking.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 16:30   Link #50
UberDork

Itachi has a lot of jutsu's mostly Copied and some special one because of the sharingan

Orochimaru has a lot of jutsu he developped himself kin-jutsu's (forbidden)

Sasuke with Sharingan and Kin-jutsu's is a very lethal person

It's something we cannot predict but the ods are good for sasuke i think
UberDork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 16:34   Link #51
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDork
Itachi has a lot of jutsu's mostly Copied and some special one because of the sharingan

Orochimaru has a lot of jutsu he developped himself kin-jutsu's (forbidden)

Sasuke with Sharingan and Kin-jutsu's is a very lethal person

It's something we cannot predict but the ods are good for sasuke i think
How much time do you think Sasuke need?

Do you think he has already surpassed Itachi?

Just curious...

I think if he were to surpass Itachi he needs about 10 more years w/ Orochimaru (I'm not sure if he could even do it)... Itachi ain't no slouch.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 16:42   Link #52
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-class uchiha
How much time do you think Sasuke need?

Do you think he has already surpassed Itachi?

Just curious...

I think if he were to surpass Itachi he needs about 10 more years w/ Orochimaru (I'm not sure if he could even do it)... Itachi ain't no slouch.
And Itachi is also an Uchiha, the best of them so far, I doubt Itachi power will remain static waiting for Sasuke to surpass him.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 16:50   Link #53
UberDork

That's something we all only can guess how much time it would take I personally think for him to fight Itachi Equally we have to wait about at least 250 manga episodes maybo 500 but that's just my guess
UberDork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 17:05   Link #54
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Or wait untill naruto becomes hokage?
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 00:33   Link #55
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
right ^_^.

wrong >_>, if sasuke was going to kill him, itachi would die with a pathetic baby scream and sasuke would just laugh
????? You sure love Sasuke with all your heart...You know these kinds of storyline are easily predicted. One thing for sure is...right now Sasuke is no match for Itachi. Not even close. THe thing is that their conflict will probably end in these kinds of scenes:

1. Sasuke defeats Itachi after almost losing his life and Itachi smiles at him and says, " finally you have surpassed me..." and after that Itachi tells the truth to Sasuke. Sasuke regrets killing him, embraces him and says..." i luv u brother and Itachi dies in peace.

2. Itachi wounds Sasuke badly and when Sasuke delivers his final desperate blow, Itachi receives it willingly.
S: Why....why didn't you avoid my Raijin?
I: Cause...i know that you are ready...to blablabla
S: I...what have i done...you can't leave me...i hated you all this time...
I: be strong Sasuke...end our cursed bloodline...i entrusts the future of our clan to you...
S: No...
I: go now...Naruto is waiting for you...let go of your hate...
S:....watashi wa...watashi wa omae wa torimodo seru kara
I: hehehehe...one thing i regret the most is...i never got a chance to teach you my Kunai techniques ( Itachi dies...)
S: BROTHERRRRRRR!!!!!!! ( Sasuke yells in regret )

3. After being wounded badly against the Akatsuki leader, Itachi protects Sasuke from the final blow.
S: why...
I: You still ave to ask?
AL: In the end you chose your brother Itachi?
I: He is still the most precious thing to me...
S: ( weeps like hell ) and yells at AL " I'll kill you!!!!"
AL: Come young one! If you dare!!!!
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 00:45   Link #56
Yamatofruit
Sixth Hokage

Sasuke is using Oro's drugs to get high

I'm just kidding. It's obvious that that's what Oro is trying to do so he can take over Sasuke's body and then defeat Itachi. That's because Akatsuki (including Itachi) is the only obstacle in his way to WORLD DOMINATION!

If someone already made a comment like this, whoops, I'm too lazy to read all these replies :P
Yamatofruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 04:31   Link #57
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamatofruit View Post
Sasuke is using Oro's drugs to get high

I'm just kidding. It's obvious that that's what Oro is trying to do so he can take over Sasuke's body and then defeat Itachi. That's because Akatsuki (including Itachi) is the only obstacle in his way to WORLD DOMINATION!

If someone already made a comment like this, whoops, I'm too lazy to read all these replies :P
Well that was pretty obvious.....he was stoned when Sai met him....when Sai got caught in his genjutsu...Sasuke merely showed him what he was seeing on that moment....(the effects of being stoned like him...)

That lair was a coffeeshop...till Sasuke destroyed it..he'll definetly regret it..
Old 2006-11-13, 09:20   Link #58
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
And Itachi is also an Uchiha, the best of them so far, I doubt Itachi power will remain static waiting for Sasuke to surpass him.
Actually, Itachi strikes me as the kind of character who has reached his peak and is content with the level of power he possesses now. But then again, we haven't seen him fight much up to this point. I'm sure he will pull out some surprising justu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji Hyuuga
2. Itachi wounds Sasuke badly and when Sasuke delivers his final desperate blow, Itachi receives it willingly.
S: Why....why didn't you avoid my Raijin?
I: Cause...i know that you are ready...to blablabla
S: I...what have i done...you can't leave me...i hated you all this time...
I: be strong Sasuke...end our cursed bloodline...i entrusts the future of our clan to you...
S: No...
I: go now...Naruto is waiting for you...let go of your hate...
S:....watashi wa...watashi wa omae wa torimodo seru kara
I: hehehehe...one thing i regret the most is...i never got a chance to teach you my Kunai techniques ( Itachi dies...)
S: BROTHERRRRRRR!!!!!!! ( Sasuke yells in regret )
Entertaining endings. the second one was my favorite. Still, you forgot to mention the Scooby Doo ending:

Naruto, Pakkun, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi and Itachi stand around the defeated Akatsuki Leader:

Naruto: Now to see who you really are Akatsuki Leader! *pulls off mask*

Sakura: Jinkies! It's Yondaime! What an unforseen but not in any way cheap or lame turn of events!

Kakashi: Wait a second... *pulls off second mask* Gasp! My father! Hatake Sakumo!

Itachi: You're both wrong... behold! *pulls off final mask*

All: (in unison) Old man Rivers from the abandoned amusement park ??!!!!!

AL: I needed Akatsuki to raise enough money for me to build my new amusement park, Ramen World!

Naruto: Awesome!

AL: and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids... and your dog!

Pakkun: hehehehehe......

Sasuke: Itachi! I understand now, by killing our entire family and making me hate you, you were just making sure I would grow strong enough to help defeat the Akatsuki Leader one day right?

Itachi: No, I just really hated our family.

All: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The end.

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2006-11-13 at 10:17.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 12:50   Link #59
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Haha... very funny. I particularly like the "jinkies" reference.
Old 2006-11-13, 13:34   Link #60
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Sasuke: Itachi! I understand now, by killing our entire family and making me hate you, you were just making sure I would grow strong enough to help defeat the Akatsuki Leader one day right?

Itachi: No, I just really hated our family.
WOuldnt have expected much more from Sasgay.

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote