AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2006-03-26, 02:38   Link #1
eden13600

Send a message via MSN to eden13600
Problem with my current BT

hello... i've some question.... about the BT.... because my com has been reformatted.... so i've to install it again.... but when i finish install the BT this time it's seems to have the dl problems... for example, my last BT dl rate can boost until 40+kb/s but this time my dl rate just can boost until lower 10kb/s.... and the dl rate for this time need an hour or 2 hours even 3 hours sometimes to boost until 10kb/s.... it really make me confuse.... i also don't know why this happen to me.... so i need someone to help me solve this problems.... anyway, thanks for help!!
Old 2006-03-26, 10:46   Link #2
kivine

You just seem to use dots....and more dots without using the proper punctuation. I counted at least 10 "...."

Please "structure "your sentence the proper way or at least refrain, it's very disturbing.

Make sure u activate UPnP, open up router ports, disabling XP firewall, change your default BT ports, try other clients such as bitcomet, etc.

For more info : www.google.com .

You can find anything you need, and please browse the topics before posting. You would find similar topics/situation like yours.

Thanks
kivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-26, 13:08   Link #3
PurpleLightning

firstly use the search topic here at suki, if you do decide to use upnp do not forward your ports manually it defeats the point entirely and recommend clients azureus if you have a decent comp or utorrent if you still use stone tools for labor. things such as the tracker, seeder/leecher ratio, and your settings as well as your ip all have a hand in determining your overall speed. some firewalls have issues with bt so try disabling them for testing purposes.
PurpleLightning is offline   Reply With Quote