AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2006-03-29, 21:27   Link #1
TougeSil80
I have enough, I'm gone.

INOi (Argosy) MP180 MP3 player problem, help!

Probably not many people have this mp3 player, but I still got to give it a shot. I got a INOi MP180 at CompUSA during the black friday sale. It started having problem last night. When I unplug the usb cable it wouldn't get out of the PC connection mode. (Normally when I disconnect the USB cable it will tune off automatically) I have to poke the reset pinhole to reset it. And it just keep doing that every time I plug in the usb and press the first button on the top left now. And it won't charge the battery even after I plugged it in. So, anyone have a similar problem with there INOi MP180? I guess I'm probably f----d, I didn't buy the extended warranty, INOi will probably make up some excuse and not cover it. Oh well, time to dig my Rio Cali back out. ( ( (

Here's the screen it's stuck at. (After I pull the usb plug)

If I just plug in the USB cable without pressing the top left button, it should normally charge the battery, but now it just says the battery is full, but in fact the batt is near empty.
Old 2006-03-29, 22:47   Link #2
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
There is a function called safely remove hardware. Should be on your System bar (its next to the clock). Try to see if that works.

If it doesnt... you have to send it off to the service station to get it fixed.

Edit: Prehaps they have a firmware upgrade on their site. So it might overwrite the corrupted code.
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote