AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-01-09, 15:45   Link #1281
Akamaru Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post
Nice stuff dude
dudette
heheh
Akamaru Pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 21:55   Link #1282
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Thanks I think
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 22:19   Link #1283
Shinabaru Nara

Send a message via AIM to Shinabaru Nara
Name: Shinabaru Nara
Birthday: July 16
Height: 4' 9"
Weight: 111
Hair: Dirty blonde, spiked to the back slightly, pulled back
Eyes: Hazel
Clothing: White undershirt, gray overshirt, and white baggy shorts
Academy Graduation Age: 11
Chuunin Exam: N/A
Special Jounin Selection: N/A
Jounin Selection: N/A
Village: Leaf Village
Weapons: Shuriken, kunai, finger claws, freezing scrolls, and acorn bombs
Jutsu: "Clone Justu" After activating the hand seal the user creates multiple copies of himself to act as decoys.

"Transformation Jutsu" The user transforms himself into the target.

"Substitution Justsu" the user replaces himself with another object to protect himself from an attack.

"Shadow Possession Jutsu" A jutsu belonging only to members of the Nara clan. The user uses his own chakra to manipulate his own shadow to connect it with his opponent's allowing him to take control of his oppenent's body.

"Shadow Defense" The user uses shadows to protect himself from attacks from the enemy.

"Shadow Bomb" The user enfuses his own chakra within a part of shadow leaving it behind as a trap for the enemy to step on. When stepped on the piece of shadow explodes. The power depends on how much chakra was placed in the shadow.

About the Character: Shinabaru grew up just the same as any other Nara clan member, high IQ, average at hand seals, and just wants a relaxed lifestyle. Shinabaru grew up alongside Zaku Hyuga and Mizuki Hiroshi, becoming best friends with Zaku very quickly. Sinabaru was ecstatic when he found out that he would be placed on the same team on as Zaku. Shinabaru likes to tease Mizuki all of time, often needing Zaku to bail him out of trouble with her. Shinabaru is currently training to retake the Chuunin Exam. Shinabaru has been promised by his cousin Shikamaru that Shikamaru will train Shinabaru deeper in the Nara arts if he passes the Chuunin Exams.

more posts will come up please tell me what you think i will add jutsus and tools thank you

Last edited by Shinabaru Nara; 2008-02-10 at 09:52.
Shinabaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 07:12   Link #1284
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Just sort of pulled this one out of the depths of my overloaded mind...

Name: Motori Kanji (Last Name, First Name)
Nickname: Kan-san
Home: (I don't know, this is a character for someone's fanfic)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 166 lbs.
Summon Contracts: N/A
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Age of:
Academy Graduation: 13
Chuunin Exam: 15
ANBU Appointment: N/A

Story: The life of Motori Kanji can be summed up in only two words: comfortably serene. He grew up in a nice home with a solid family structure. His father was a construction site manager for the village, while his mother stayed home to take care of Kanji and his younger sister, Shina (pronounced "SHE-nuh"). While his father was interested in Kanji following his footsteps, he knew that he could not stop his son from entering the ninja academy, and so he supported Kanji in his decision to take on the lifestyle. His parents were present for all of his academy presentations, including his graduation ceremony when Kanji was only 13.

Following his graduation, Kanji dove headfirst into the life of the shinobi, always willing to take on greater challenges to test his mettle. As a genin, he was a member of a squad that successfully completed 10 D-rank missions, 3 C-rank missions, and a B-rank mission. These accomplishments, over the course of two years, prompted his teacher to recommend him for the Chuunin exams. Excitedly, Kanji entered the exams, with every intention of being promoted. He practiced his fire techniques, which he had discovered at an early age, in anticipation of the trials that awaited him in the tests. indeed, after a distinctly grueling ordeal, Kanji was promoted by the village leaders to the rank of Chuunin. After only a year, he has successfully led three different squads on 4 B-rank missions and 2 A-rank missions. He has yet to convey any distinct characteristics that would make him a suitable candidate for a promotion to Jounin, but he continues to work hard on his jutsus and missions in the hope that he can, one day, earn this promotion he so earnestly desires.

Appearance: Kanji has bright red hair that he keeps short and spikey. He wears a dark blue T-shirt covered by a gray Chuunin vest. His pants are the same dark blue, as are his sandals. His ankle wraps are the same gray as his vest, which gives him a sharp, uniform look that he displays proudly everywhere he goes.

Jutsu (Fire only):

Fire Element: Sonic Spark (Katon: Oto Hibana): Kanji starts by concentrating fire chakra into his fingertips. Then, with extreme concentration and a thunderous snap, he can fire sparks at the enemy at the speed of sound. If the sparks strike the target, he can then control the capacity of the spark to ignite his opponent. Unfortunately, the concentration required to perform this jutsu is so great that Kanji temporarily leaves himself open while preparing it.

Fire Element: Air Explosion (Katon: Tei Kyuuzou): Kanji emits an invisible layer of fire chakra from his hands and concentrates it around his enemy. By then expelling a flame from his palms, he causes the concentrated chakra surrounding his opponent to explode, leaving in its wake a trail of destruction. This technique, while requiring far less concentration to perform, requires intense concentration to maintain, as opponents are constantly in motion. As such, this technique is most effective after Kanji's opponent has been restrained somehow.

Fire Element: Dragon's Breath (Katon: Doragon Kisoku): Kanji concentrates a continuous stream of fire chakra from his chest to his mouth. He can them emit it much like a dragon breathes fire. This technique can be maintained as long as Kanji has chakra to spare, but it's power is determined by how much chakra Kanji puts into it. This technique can also be troublesome for Kanji as the smoke plume which follows it can cause his visibility to become severely hindered.

I apologize to all of you about who's characters I have not posted a reaction, but I don't think any feedback will be coming from my end. Between getting little to no sleep for the past week, as well as some personal issues, I just don't have the mental capacity to read and reply to so much information that I missed. I'm sure you've all done well, and I'll do my best to keep up in the future. Either way, keep those ideas and characters coming. The only bad contribution is none at all.

-Quzor
Old 2008-01-10, 08:25   Link #1285
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Once again another good character from Quzor. I can tell that you put a lot of thought into your characters and they come out really well nice job.

Last edited by Zaku Hyuga; 2008-01-12 at 09:11.
Old 2008-01-10, 12:17   Link #1286
Shinabaru Nara

definitely i agree wit Zaku
Old 2008-01-10, 12:49   Link #1287
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

@Zaku and Shinabaru -

I like both your characters. They're quality additions to the already existing clans from the story. Zaku, I like the Hyuuga Shuriken Claw Barrage Technique; it's a nice modification to a technique we've already seen. Shinabaru, I really like the Shadow Bomb Technique; it's definitely a cool idea that would work extremely well if properly executed. Keep those ideas and characters coming On a separate note, I'd like to see you guys create some all new characters; I'd be very curious to see what you guys can come up with when you're not limited by information we've already gathered from characters and clans that previously exist. Just a thought, keep up the good work.
Old 2008-01-10, 13:04   Link #1288
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Very cool Quzor, liking it alot!! can't post a character right now, working on a secret plot, so just because I'm here doesn't mean I'm always reading! I promise to think up a character that hopefully tops yours! (It has always been my secret ambition. You are the Sasuke to my Naruto )

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 14:48   Link #1289
Shinabaru Nara

thanks a lot Quzor i think up some more!
Old 2008-01-10, 20:21   Link #1290
AznShinobiX

Expansion on Stories on Pgs 17 and 25

It has been one year since Shinsei-hi Sakkaku had left his home village, also approximately also one year since Uchiha Sasuke had left his village, (coincidental, huh?) and Sakkaku has trained upon his abilities. He has developed his abilities as a result of his training and his retrieved memories. Here are the techniques:

Ryu-Yoroi Naito (Dragon-Armored Knight)
Sakkaku combines with his dragon into a single entity: A Knight wielding armor with the design of a dragon. The technique is similar to Kiba and Akamaru's Garouga form, but in a human form. Sakkakus armor is very hard to pierce and has two sets of wings extending out the back. The arms have the form of a dragon's head. Extending out of the ends ares very long and wide swords. It has the four elements: Fire, Water, Earth, and Sky, inscribed onto the Blade. Therefore, this prevents any Hand signs from being formed, however.
Ryu-Juujikei (Dragon Cross)
His armor shines a bright yellow. Then, he crosses his twin blades and swings them outward, forming a crossing-action. This does a lot of damage for a long-range melee attack. The user must be in Ryu-Yoroi Naito form when doin this.

Ryu-Boruto Ba-Suto (Dragon-bolt Burst)
This technique combines both Thunder Dragon and Multi-Thunderbolt Jutsus. A ring of clouds appear and dozens of thunderbolts emerge from the clouds. From the center, a Thunder Dragon emerges and hits whatever comes within a certain range of the blast. It combines accuracy and is considered a mass mob skill. Therefore, there's obviously a catch. This is a far-range attack, so it leaves the user wide open. Additionally, the user's chakra supply is considerably lowered. He is in the process of developing more combination techniques like this one.

Now here are the techniques that he has been developed:

Genzougan
After a year of training, he has exceeded beyond the 3rd stage of slowing down time in the user's eyes to completely stopping time in the user's eyes. As a result, he can "teleport" to places and it would take hima less than a second!!!

Jinchuuriki Demon Cloak
Like Naruto, Sakkaku's demon dragon also gives powers of the demon in stages. There are four stages, seven if Sakkaku is in Dragon-Armor mode. These four are: the two tails and the two wings. The three additional stages in Dragon-Armor mode are the three horns.

Also, he has found a sword. Here is what it is:

Fenikkusu Tsume
This is related to the Ryu Oniba Sword. There are also three different types of sword (different in this case).
Type of weapon Type of chakra
Claw Normal
Katana Light and Fast
Pole arm/Spear Heavy and Slow

Last edited by AznShinobiX; 2008-01-10 at 20:50.
AznShinobiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 21:35   Link #1291
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
@Zaku and Shinabaru -

I like both your characters. They're quality additions to the already existing clans from the story. Zaku, I like the Hyuuga Shuriken Claw Barrage Technique; it's a nice modification to a technique we've already seen. Shinabaru, I really like the Shadow Bomb Technique; it's definitely a cool idea that would work extremely well if properly executed. Keep those ideas and characters coming On a separate note, I'd like to see you guys create some all new characters; I'd be very curious to see what you guys can come up with when you're not limited by information we've already gathered from characters and clans that previously exist. Just a thought, keep up the good work.
Don't fall asleep just yet young man, I have two NEW Raius for you to read, and yes your Tengaigakure guys get ALOT of action

Chapter # 23: "Intense Situation"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...361&chapter=23

Chapter # 24: "Brute Strength: The Fury of Umikira!"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...361&chapter=24

BTW, I hope this saits your thirst for the action Quzor, since I know I left things in such a cliffhanger as you described several posts earlier. I hope this makes up for it
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 00:13   Link #1292
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
Very cool Quzor, liking it alot!! can't post a character right now, working on a secret plot, so just because I'm here doesn't mean I'm always reading! I promise to think up a character that hopefully tops yours! (It has always been my secret ambition. You are the Sasuke to my Naruto )
Oh I wouldn't go that far. Your characters are no worse than mine, they're just different. I'd say it's more like I'm the Chouji to your Shikamaru, or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Don't fall asleep just yet young man, I have two NEW Raius for you to read, and yes your Tengaigakure guys get ALOT of action

Chapter # 23: "Intense Situation"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...361&chapter=23

Chapter # 24: "Brute Strength: The Fury of Umikira!"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...361&chapter=24

BTW, I hope this saits your thirst for the action Quzor, since I know I left things in such a cliffhanger as you described several posts earlier. I hope this makes up for it
Well, I fell asleep first, but then I read the chapters, and I really enjoyed them. Umikira is becoming an increasingly interesting character (though it appears his demise may soon be coming). I was also extremely impressed with Tanzou's ingenuity at getting out of that trap. Funniest moment definitely goes to Hiruko; I was laughing out loud when those Kawarimi's popped up. Classic stuff. I'm really excited for the next chapter, as it'll be nice to see how Sono and Tanzou plan to combat the apparently demonic powers of Umikira. That's one scary dude.
Old 2008-01-12, 09:08   Link #1293
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Name: Mizuki Hiroshi
Birthday: April 7
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair: Brown grown long to the middle of the back
Eyes: Hazel
Clothing: Yellow t-shirt, baggy dark green pants
Academy Graduation: 12
Chuunin Exam: N/A
Special Jounin Selection: N/A
Village: Leaf Village
Weapons: Shuriken, kunai, exploding notes,exploding pouches,and makibishi
Fighting Style: "Hammer Fist" The user closes the hands into a fist and swings their whole arm as if it were a hammer. This taijutsu style can be combined with the "Rock Armor Jutsu" for even more devastation.
Jutsu: "Clone Jutsu" The user creates multiple clones of themself to act as decoys in battle.

"Transformation Jutsu" The user transforms himself into the form of his target.

"Substitution Jutsu" The user replaces himself with another object to protect himself from an attack.

"Rock Armor Jutsu" This is a Kekkei Genkai belonging to the Hiroshi clan. The user gathers small rocks to his body and holds them in place with his chakra (similar to Gaara's "Sand Armor"). At first a beginner can only gather the rocks to their hands. The three setbacks to this jutsu are, 1# the speed of the user is incredibly diminished due to the weight of the rocks, 2# the users chakra is used up quickly when the jutsu is active, and 3# handseals cannot be made when the jutsu is active because the rocks lock the hand into a fist when active. Because of these drawbacks the jutsu is mainly used as defense.

"Rock Armor Quake" This jutsu can only be activated when "Rock Armor" is in use.
The user slams the ground with their fists to create a small earthquake. The power of the earthquake depends on the strength of the user.

"Rock Armor Assault" This jutsu cannot be used unless "Rock Armor" is in use. The user uses the "Rock Armor Justu" along with the "Hammer Fist" taijutsu style to unleash an onslaught of powerful blows with the strength to break bones.

About the Character: Mizuki's ancestors are originally from the Village Hidden in the Stones. About half a dozen members moved to Konoha over a century ago. The clan has become very diluted since then and rarely a member is born with the "Rock Armor" Kekkei Genkai trait. The trait mainly shows up in the males than the females. Women don't normally practice the jutsu, or become ninja for that matter; but Mizuki, as hard headed as any other Hiroshi clan member, insists on training to become a ninja and learning to develop her Kekkei Genkai. Because of the hiroshi trats of stubborness and short-temperedness, Mizuki is easily annoyed with Zaku and Shinabaru's silly antics, more with Shinabaru than anyone. Currently Mizuki can only use the "Rock Armor Jutsu" around her hands. Mizuki's main goals are to master her "Rock Armor" Kekkei Genkai and become a respected ninja in the village and prove to her clan that women can be splendid shinobi too. She is a bit of a feminist you know.

Hope everyone likes the character. Quzor was right it is a lot more fun to make up a character without being limited to previous knowledge.

Last edited by Zaku Hyuga; 2008-01-12 at 16:04.
Old 2008-01-12, 10:39   Link #1294
Jabez the Fuuton War

Fuuton Ninjutsu

Bakuretsufuu no Jutsu - Exploding Wind Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Fuuton • Bakuretsufuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After performing the necessary hand seals, the ninja will force the wind around his opponent to stroke. Since there are some tiny particles such as dust riding in the wind, the stroking of the wind will cause the particles to hit or rub against each other, causing friction. Upon friction, heat is produced. Since there is oxygen in the air, when the heat produced came in contact with the oxygen, small blasts can be produced, causing damage to the opponent. Though this jutsu can damage opponents, it will not kill them as this jutsu only triggers minor explosions.

Chissoku no Jutsu - Suffocation Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (0m ~ 5m)
Fuuton • Chissoku no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After the ninja performs the required hand seals they will create a field of vacuum. This vacuum will suffocate anyone inside it.

Chiyofuu no Jutsu - Healing Wind Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary
Fuuton • Chiyofuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After the ninja performs the required hand seals they cover their targets with soothing winds, healing them.

Fuuheki no jutsu - Wind Wall Technique
Type: Defense
Fuuton • Fuuheki no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals, then command the wind around him/her to create a dome that will act as a barrier from incoming attack.

Fuuryuudan no Jutsu - Wind Dragon Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Fuuton • Fuuryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After performing the necessary hand seals, the ninja will thrust one of their hands forward to release a giant wind vortex in the shape of a dragon. This dragon will dragon will then strike the ninja’s enemy.

Jigoku Kuusou no jutsu - Hell Air Spear Technique
Fuuton • Jigoku Kuusou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause the air to form several spinning drills.

Kaze no Yoroi - Armor of Wind
Type: Defense
Kaze no Toroi is a defensive Ninjutsu technique employed by skilled Fuuton masters. After doing the necessary hand seals, the ninja will be covered by a completely invisible ‘armor’ of wind. As this technique is a Fuuton technique in nature, it is never to be used against katon users. If a katon technique does hit this armor, the katon ninjutsu user can take control of the armor, incasing the armor in a shell of fire.

Kyoujin Kiatsu - Assassin’s Dagger Atmosphere Pressure
Fuuton • Kyoujin Kiatsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the necessary hand seals the ninja will create a wave of invisible wind blades and direct who to send them at.

Ranmyaku Kuurou no Jutsu - Chaos Air Prison Technique
Ranmyaku Kuurou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes wind to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the wind to form around the target into a spherical prison. To ensure the opponent doesn’t get any ideas, the wind moves the prisoner around in unpredictable directions. The ninja must keep their body touching the wind prison to maintain it’s existence. If the contact is broken, the wind disperses and their target is released.

Shunfuu no Jutsu - Flicker Wind Technique
Range: -
Fuuton • Shunfuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After doing the required hand seals, wind will gather underneath the ninja’s feet, increasing their speed dramatically. It also allows a limited amount of gliding ability.

Shuriken Renda no Jutsu - Shuriken Barrage Technique
Fuuton • Shuriken Renda no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. The ninja will first create a small batch of wind shuriken in the palm of his hand, this will then be blown by the ninja towrads the enemy.

Tatsumaki Kakou no Jutsu - Tornado Descent Technique
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Fuuton • Tatsumaki Kakou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, will send a small gust of wind towards the sky above their opponents. When this wind reaches cloud-level, it will spin and cause a massive tornado to come down on the ninja’s opponent.

Yajiri Dangan - Arrowhead Bullet
Fuuton • Yajiri Dangan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After extending their finger, the ninja will create a small arrowhead made of wind chakra. Then they will fire it forward, piercing whatever it comes in caontact with.

Yakidaruma Fuukirikadou - Slipstream Wind Slicing Vortex
Fuuton • Yakidaruma Fuukirikadou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After using the necessary hand seals, the ninja will thrust out their arms, releasing a massive vortex. Once trapped in this vortex, the target will be blown away along with being cut to pieces.
Old 2008-01-12, 15:36   Link #1295
thetruth

My Summoning Jutsu

I summon all the different types of Dragons, from one headed to the 5 headed Dragon. Different types of nature abilities of the dragon would be: water, land, fire, wind, etc. There would be one Dragon who would be the best and strongest that can use all the different types of nature ability. Yeah. We all know what dragons can do, like fly shoot out fire, but I just enhance the details more, yeah..=)
thetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 16:56   Link #1296
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabez the Fuuton War View Post
Shunfuu no Jutsu - Flicker Wind Technique
Range: -
Fuuton • Shunfuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After doing the required hand seals, wind will gather underneath the ninja’s feet, increasing their speed dramatically. It also allows a limited amount of gliding ability.
i like this one, kishi wouldn't do too bad at all if he decides to use this jutsu for naruto. Well done
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 22:48   Link #1297
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Oh I wouldn't go that far. Your characters are no worse than mine, they're just different. I'd say it's more like I'm the Chouji to your Shikamaru, or something like that.

Well, I fell asleep first, but then I read the chapters, and I really enjoyed them. Umikira is becoming an increasingly interesting character (though it appears his demise may soon be coming). I was also extremely impressed with Tanzou's ingenuity at getting out of that trap. Funniest moment definitely goes to Hiruko; I was laughing out loud when those Kawarimi's popped up. Classic stuff. I'm really excited for the next chapter, as it'll be nice to see how Sono and Tanzou plan to combat the apparently demonic powers of Umikira. That's one scary dude.
Yes I had to think a little deep in order to come up with that one with the ice and the alcohol. And the whole gag with the kawarimi's was an instant kodak moment in my mind And I don't want to give too much away but, Umikira isn't going anywhere anytime soon
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 08:41   Link #1298
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Jabez The Fuuton War: I really like your jutsus. They are really powerful and you have a nice wide variety.
thetruth:Is this move an expansion of an old character?
KurayamiLeader: Your stories sound interesting im going to have to go back and find the beginnings and read them.
P.S. Hope everyone likes my last character "Mizuki Hiroshi". Will be posting a new character Monday evening.
Old 2008-01-13, 22:26   Link #1299
Jay1672

Hi no susamajii ryuu (fierce dragon of fire)
Type: ninjutsu
Range: short range
Description: it is sister jutsu of chidori. Instead of focusing lightening element on the palm of your hand, you focus fire element chakra on your palm and charge it to your opponent with speed of a dragon. It is called fierce dragon of fire because it is said that the jutsu leaves only ashes on its wake.

ikazuchi Hi no susamajii ryuu (thunder fierce dragon of fire)
Type: ninjutsu
Range: short range
Description: it is combination jutsu of chidori and fierce dragon of fire. First on one palm you use chidori and on the other palm you use Hi no susamijii ryuu. Then at the precise moment when you charge to your enemy, you clap your hands, creating a huge blast. It is called by its name because at the moment chidori and Hi no susamajii ryuu collides, sound equal to thunder is produced.

Last edited by Jay1672; 2008-01-13 at 23:17.
Jay1672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 05:50   Link #1300
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Been trying to come up with another one...here's what came to mind...

Name: Fumiko Aori (Last Name, First Name)
Nickname: Aori-chan (only called this by Yobori and Tetsuo), Aori-san, Aori-sama
Home: Tengaigakure (born and raised), Negakure (occassionally for teaching purposes)
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 103 lbs.
Summon Contracts: N/A
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Age of:
Academy Graduation: 8
Chuunin Exams: 11
Jounin Selection: 17
ANBU Appointment: 21

Story: Aori was born into a well-to-do family of Tengaigakure. Her clan was filled with notoriously skilled ninja, most of whom specialized in genjutsu. As a result, Aori spent much of her time at home studying these techniques, in hopes of mastering more genjutsu than any ninja her clan had yet produced. At the age of eight, her family felt it was time for her to enter the ninja academy, as she had begun to display great prowess in the initial techniques of ninja.

Aori struggled in the beginning of her tenure at the academy, due to her concentration issues. She was far more interested in learning the genjutsu of her clan than the basic techniques of the academy, and spent little time studying her coursework. She did, however, graduate after only one year at the academy, using a method that has created an urban legend passed down through the ages. Unable to perform the necessary jutsu to pass, she placed her professors and fellow students under a genjutsu in which she was able to complete the required skills. Her teacher quickly dispelled the technique, but was so impressed with her skills that he allowed her to pass anyway. Following her graduation, a new rule was instituted that no one would be allowed to graduate from the academy if they could not perform the necessary techniques, despite their natural abilities in other techniques.

She took three years off to study family techniques before entering the Chuunin exams. During the exams, she displayed more of the same genjutsu prowess, using significantly stronger illusions to progress through the stages of the exam, eventually leading to her promotion.

She spent very little time performing missions as a Chuunin, choosing to spend her time teaching young prodigies the ins and outs of genjutsu basics. Her knowledge and mastery of the techniques was becoming such that her personal achievements were spreading like wildfires throughout the village. She ignored such praises, choosing to spend the bulk of her time perfecting her techniques, and make sure her students did the same. After many years, she volunteered for the interrogation squad, and was well received as an addition, earning a promotion to Jounin along the way.

As a Jounin, she spent the bulk of her time out on missions, or busy in interrogations. She earned a rather informal promotion to ANBU during her tenure on the interrogation squad, as the village leaders felt it would be only fair, given her constant support of the young village ninja, and hard work in her difficult position. She remained a member of ANBU for another 9 years, until her 30th birthday. On that day, she decided to step down from her position, instead choosing to teach young ninja the art of genjutsu, as well as spread her knowledge to their sister village, Negakure. She retains a small apartment in Negakure so that she can easily travel between the villages and teach young prodigies and die hard work-a-holics the ins and outs of her most coveted skills; the art of the illusion.

Appearance: Aori appears quite young, sometimes passing for 10-12 years less than her actual age. She wears her brown hair down, always. She wears a light blue midriff shirt, coupled with a matching skirt, which hangs to just below her knees. She wears a white t-shirt underneath, and white wraps that extend up to the bottom of her knees. The whole outfit is capped off with matching blue sandals, with a slightly raised heel to give her an extra inch of height.

Jutsu: Being the genjutsu specialist that she is, Aori knows almost no ninjutsu. The majority of her skills are focused around genjutsu, with taijutsu taking up most of the remaining portion.

Defeat of Personal Thoughts Technique (Make Jinteki Kansou no Jutsu): Aori captures her opponent in a completely white world, almost like being trapped on a blank piece of paper. Once trapped in this world, the thoughts of the enemy are manifested and used against them to inflict psychological damage in the physical realm. The downside is that any ninja with an ability to keep a calm and clear mind can easily escape simply by thinking of being outside the technique.

Physical Retribution Technique (Shinteki Bachi no Jutsu): By trapping her opponent in this genjutsu, Aori reverses the roles of physical pain. Any damage inflicted to her will be felt by her enemy and vice-versa. Once the enemy has sufficiently tired themselves by attempting to injure her without realizing what they are doing, Aori goes to work on herself, using a myriad of different tools and items to inflict maximum damage to her image and, thus, maximum damage to the enemy. The physical damage inflicted in this world is manifested psychologically in the physical world.

Transcending Worlds Technique (Koeru Seken no Jutsu): This is easily Aori's most devastating genjutsu. If trapped in this world, the enemy is helpless for a period of two minutes. In those two minutes, Aori has free reign to inflict as much physical damage as possible. After two minutes, the technique is automatically dispelled, but any physical damage received while in the technique is manifested as identical physical damage outside the technique. This technique is most effectively used for interrogation, but can be quite an effective finishing attack. It requires Aori to grab and maintain eye contact with the enemy for a distinctly long period of time, and so is hard to apply. However, if applied, the only way out is to wait and hope.

Internal Failings Technique (Dekisokonau Naibu no Jutsu): Another of Aori's terrorizing genjutsu, this technique traps the enemy in a small, impenetrable room of what appears to be a hospital. Following this capture, the enemy begins to feel the pain of each internal organ failing one at a time, while doctors and nurses look on in amazement, despite any cries for help. Should the genjutsu be applied for a long enough period of time, the enemy will eventually feel the pain of complete heart failure, which will equate itself to at least two weeks hospitalization in the real world. This technique has no effect on the actual physical body of the enemy, instead manifesting the pain as psychological trauma.

Broken Mirror Technique (Togiretogire Kagami no Jutsu): A high level genjutsu, Aori captures her opponent(s) in a world where they are consumed by her copies. Each copy destroyed is able to grow into a new copy (for instance, one copy cut in half can become two), which usually results in the opponent(s) becoming too tired to continue (if the technique does not tire Aori out first). Though the copies can fight, their strength is significantly less than that of Aori herself. This technique requires extreme concentration, and a good deal of time to pull off. It is often used during interrogations. This technique was taught to Aori by Inaki Yobori, the Tengaigakure village leader, after he recognized her natural abilities relative to genjutsu.

Fleeting Dreams Technique (Hakanai Mugen no Jutsu): An exceptionally strong genjutsu, Aori is able to capture enemies in a web of their own thoughts, tormenting them with the experiences they long for, yet know they can never achieve. This jutsu is most effectively used against a single opponent, as it has the ability to inflict heavy psychological damage, making the enemy highly susceptible to negotiations and interrogation. Unfortunately, it forces Aori to come face-to-face with her own dreams, which can result in the jutsu having a negative effect. Though Aori no longer uses this technique, she is responsible for teaching it to Mirou Jiira, of Negakure, who has multiplied the effectiveness of this jutsu 100 fold, due to his subconscious desire for revenge.

Last edited by Quzor; 2008-01-14 at 07:50.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote