AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-03-31, 00:11   Link #1861
Ichigosgirl1995
Rawr

name : hana katana (flower swordblade)
Family: uncle : zetsu
cousin : the sand siblings and dasume (my friend)
boyfriend: deidara
Pet : tsume (wolf)
Story : abandon at the age of two in the woods with tsume then my uncle zetsu found us when i was seven then i was sent to live with gaara at the age of seven now im 16 and in the akatsuki

Ichigosgirl1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 15:24   Link #1862
narufan11

i think you should expand on this character more.
narufan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 17:42   Link #1863
yondaime95

for your character, its a good start, but yeah, you should expand more. like tell us more about this character.

and for narufan, would I be able to be an admin. I can help out a lot, just tell me you what you need, and i'll try my best.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 19:26   Link #1864
narufan11

yondaime join as a member and we will go from there. i'm trying to get some members first and then i'll choose the admins.
narufan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 20:40   Link #1865
Ryuu Kygro
Curse Seal level 7 Ninja

Location: In the darkest shadow of the darkest point in the darkest corner in the fifth corner of the world.
Send a message via AIM to Ryuu Kygro Send a message via MSN to Ryuu Kygro
Yo wazup ya'll im back after a very tragic computer crash (we even had a funeral of it) im ready to go with NEW STUFF YEAH.
and also chapter preview if anyone cares
Spoiler for Fanfiction:

Name thousand seals
signs none
effect: user unleases 1000 diferent seals on the target but the charka feedback is almost certen death. almost
And then look for the story: The New Ninja for Team 7? Also if you want your idea used in my stories just tell me

Last edited by Ryuu Kygro; 2008-03-31 at 21:00.
Ryuu Kygro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 04:02   Link #1866
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
I have one question... where have all the thread veterans gone?! Kurayami Leader, Quzor, Adedrian242, Zaku, where the hell are you guys?

Anyway, I've gotten around to expanding the character I mentioned back on pg.92. (That line reminds me of, "That's the old man from Scene 24!") That aside, here he is...

Name: Denki Imakase
Village: Kikaigakure

Picture:
Spoiler:

Denki is the adopted son of Hideo Imakase, founder of the Imakase Company, taken in by Imakase after his parents died from illness shortly after his birth. While Denki was always aware of his adoption, and while he never really cared, people among the village always considered him to be an outsider, and treated him like an obnoxious child. The only person who really stood up for him was his sister, Shina. As they went through the ninja academy, they practiced jutsu and sparred every day, and became almost inseperable. Though Shina has moved to Negakure to act as a representative of their father's company, Denki keeps in contact with her frequently, and personally tests all of the new equipment designed, hoping that it will, in some small way, help his father and sister.

Denki is a very good natured person, gladly helping anyone who needs help. He works part time in a sushi bar as well and also takes on ninja missions in order to cover his expenses. He hates being a burden to anyone, and is easily insulted and becomes very angry and defensive if anyone finds him annoying or in the way. The only exception to this is with his sister Shina, who he's extremely protective of. He get's incredibly angry when Shina is hurt or insulted. In one instance, he knocked out an instructor with one punch at the ninja academy after the instructor yelled at her for failing a jutsu twice.

Despite his usually sensitive demeanor, on missions he has been known to fight with incredible ferocity, giving no mercy, and asking for none in return. Denki often enjoys skirmishes with enemies, and will often make shallow cuts with his weapons, and pull punches to make the fight last longer. He even willingly takes on large groups of enemies, telling his friends to stay away. His teammates say it's a way of compensating for holding back anger and frustration when not on the job, and often joke that those fights let them enjoy a snack or read a bit of manga while he does all of the work.

Denki's weapons are a spear, Mitsuyari, and a pair of bladed greaves. His list of ninjutsu us limited apart from basic skills and those that aid his spear techniques and taijutsu.

Crimson Spiral - The jutsu begins with Denki impaling an enemy with his spear, just enough that the blades don't pass through the body, and kicks off of the enemy, launching himself at least 10 feet. Once he lands, Denki charges back towards the enemy, jumps, grabs the spear, and spins repeatedly with the spear still in the enemy. As a finisher, Denki places his feet on the blades of the spear, and pogo jump off of the enemy, flips mid-air, and lands back on the now pile of meat with the spear and the blades of the greaves.

Rising Cicada - The move begins with Denki charging towards the enemy, and delivering a solid punch. After the punch, Denki performs a backward flip, slicing the enemy with his bladed greaves, and thrusts with the spear upon landing.

Mitsuyari Recoil - An offshoot of the Puppetry jutsu, Denki connects his arm to Mitsuyari with a tight line of chakra. The line is like elastic, stretching out incredibly far when Denki throws out Mitsuyari, and retracts, pulling the spear back into Denki's hand if it doesn't hit a target.

Triple Delta - Denki begins this jutsu by creating two clones of himself. Denki himself uses a Grand Fireball jutsu to cover the spearhead in flames. One clone does the same with lightning jutsu, and the other does this with water jutsu. All three encircle an enemy, running at a speed high enough that the enemy usually can't tell which one is clone and which is Denki, and then all three impale the enemy at once, each impact intensified with a huge blast of fire, water, and lightning, making the attack dangerous to even the most talented of elemental jutsu users.

There you have it, yet another one from Dan the Man. Hopefully this'll help bring back some of the old regulars...

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 13:54   Link #1867
Ryuu Kygro
Curse Seal level 7 Ninja

Location: In the darkest shadow of the darkest point in the darkest corner in the fifth corner of the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
I have one question... where have all the thread veterans gone?! Kurayami Leader, Quzor, Adedrian242, Zaku, where the hell are you guys?

Anyway, I've gotten around to expanding the character I mentioned back on pg.92. (That line reminds me of, "That's the old man from Scene 24!") That aside, here he is...

Name: Denki Imakase
Village: Kikaigakure

Picture:
Spoiler:

Denki is the adopted son of Hideo Imakase, founder of the Imakase Company, taken in by Imakase after his parents died from illness shortly after his birth. While Denki was always aware of his adoption, and while he never really cared, people among the village always considered him to be an outsider, and treated him like an obnoxious child. The only person who really stood up for him was his sister, Shina. As they went through the ninja academy, they practiced jutsu and sparred every day, and became almost inseperable. Though Shina has moved to Negakure to act as a representative of their father's company, Denki keeps in contact with her frequently, and personally tests all of the new equipment designed, hoping that it will, in some small way, help his father and sister.

Denki is a very good natured person, gladly helping anyone who needs help. He works part time in a sushi bar as well and also takes on ninja missions in order to cover his expenses. He hates being a burden to anyone, and is easily insulted and becomes very angry and defensive if anyone finds him annoying or in the way. The only exception to this is with his sister Shina, who he's extremely protective of. He get's incredibly angry when Shina is hurt or insulted. In one instance, he knocked out an instructor with one punch at the ninja academy after the instructor yelled at her for failing a jutsu twice.

Despite his usually sensitive demeanor, on missions he has been known to fight with incredible ferocity, giving no mercy, and asking for none in return. Denki often enjoys skirmishes with enemies, and will often make shallow cuts with his weapons, and pull punches to make the fight last longer. He even willingly takes on large groups of enemies, telling his friends to stay away. His teammates say it's a way of compensating for holding back anger and frustration when not on the job, and often joke that those fights let them enjoy a snack or read a bit of manga while he does all of the work.

Denki's weapons are a spear, Mitsuyari, and a pair of bladed greaves. His list of ninjutsu us limited apart from basic skills and those that aid his spear techniques and taijutsu.

Crimson Spiral - The jutsu begins with Denki impaling an enemy with his spear, just enough that the blades don't pass through the body, and kicks off of the enemy, launching himself at least 10 feet. Once he lands, Denki charges back towards the enemy, jumps, grabs the spear, and spins repeatedly with the spear still in the enemy. As a finisher, Denki places his feet on the blades of the spear, and pogo jump off of the enemy, flips mid-air, and lands back on the now pile of meat with the spear and the blades of the greaves.

Rising Cicada - The move begins with Denki charging towards the enemy, and delivering a solid punch. After the punch, Denki performs a backward flip, slicing the enemy with his bladed greaves, and thrusts with the spear upon landing.

Mitsuyari Recoil - An offshoot of the Puppetry jutsu, Denki connects his arm to Mitsuyari with a tight line of chakra. The line is like elastic, stretching out incredibly far when Denki throws out Mitsuyari, and retracts, pulling the spear back into Denki's hand if it doesn't hit a target.

Triple Delta - Denki begins this jutsu by creating two clones of himself. Denki himself uses a Grand Fireball jutsu to cover the spearhead in flames. One clone does the same with lightning jutsu, and the other does this with water jutsu. All three encircle an enemy, running at a speed high enough that the enemy usually can't tell which one is clone and which is Denki, and then all three impale the enemy at once, each impact intensified with a huge blast of fire, water, and lightning, making the attack dangerous to even the most talented of elemental jutsu users.

There you have it, yet another one from Dan the Man. Hopefully this'll help bring back some of the old regulars...
dude one of my friends back at camp made the very same person and his nickname is Dan The Man With 1000000 Names
And then look for the story: The New Ninja for Team 7? Also if you want your idea used in my stories just tell me
Old 2008-04-01, 15:16   Link #1868
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu Kygro View Post
dude one of my friends back at camp made the very same person and his nickname is Dan The Man With 1000000 Names
So... you're telling me that someone with the same nickname as me came back from some camp, and made the EXACT same character?

Old 2008-04-01, 18:28   Link #1869
Ryuu Kygro
Curse Seal level 7 Ninja

Quote:
So... you're telling me that someone with the same nickname as me came back from some camp, and made the EXACT same character?
yes thats correct
Old 2008-04-02, 02:59   Link #1870
sharinganpenguin

hi sorry to get in this but i believe some r not original in names
sharinganpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 03:57   Link #1871
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

The board's been infected with n00bs DTM! Run, memes are spreading like wildfire

But on another note, expect to see some new Raiu on the Fan-Fiction section
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 11:00   Link #1872
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
The board's been infected with n00bs DTM! Run, memes are spreading like wildfire

PH34R the noobs!!!
Old 2008-04-02, 22:42   Link #1873
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu Kygro View Post
yes thats correct
If you can't prove it, don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinganpenguin View Post
hi sorry to get in this but i believe some r not original in names
So what? There's always more than one person with a particular name. So who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
PH34R the noobs!!!
I would, but there's so little creativity among them I feel I must balance things out! I also need to act pompous at times, so now I've got my chance!

Old 2008-04-02, 23:52   Link #1874
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Quzor's whereabouts are currently unkown. And I'm ummm... being held against my will to not do anything creative Seriously I've been being lazy and noone else was on the thread for like nearly a whole week so I ditched it for a while and started making signatures and hanging out in General. I'm currently trying to enter the Signature of the Month contest in Fan Creation, still working on a sig. Here's the current version if you guys want to see it
Spoiler for contest sig:

Sorry I've been lagging on the character creation and fanfic writing, been suffering from a creation coma. Don't think I just ditched you guys and moved on, just seemed everyone was taking a vacation so I did something else until eveyone got back.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 06:19   Link #1875
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

I will not post a charrie until this thread gets to it's 100th page...
I also expect all the old-timers to post charries on this threads 100th page also...That is all.
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 07:37   Link #1876
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
I will not post a charrie until this thread gets to it's 100th page...
I also expect all the old-timers to post charries on this threads 100th page also...That is all.
If you say so, but if everyone agress to this they have to use spoiler tags so that all of the characters fit. And also I think we should go all out with them as a kinda celebration, and show these new guys what real characters look like.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 17:36   Link #1877
yondaime95

yeah, they should. me being a n00b myself, I think that would be cool. anywayz, yeah.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 21:18   Link #1878
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Hey guys... I don't have any new characters or anything like that done yet... Sorry I have been absent for quite awhile, I've been studying like heck,and I also have been working on my story for I don't know how long...(the story will never be put up on the internet usless I have a sudden change of heart)
Dtm: Love the character! He is really interesting!
Old 2008-04-04, 19:23   Link #1879
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Reith
SRY GUYS! My charger 4 my laptop had to be fixed and since my laptop remebers my password, I 4got it and couldn't log on through my desktop. ITS BEEN HELL W/OUT ANIMESUKI!
Old 2008-04-04, 19:33   Link #1880
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

WB Reith, any new interesting characters to show off?
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote