AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-11-14, 20:35   Link #281
haiz123321
Obey me world!

btw anyone else besides me think that the new girl might be mayumi? >_<

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 20:44   Link #282
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
btw anyone else besides me think that the new girl might be mayumi? >_<

They already stated the new girl call Sakura and is a old firend of Rin and Kaede.
Old 2006-11-14, 23:35   Link #283
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Why does my gut tell me there is going to be a harem ero with Kaede and Asa with the recent pics involved....
Old 2006-11-15, 00:30   Link #284
haiz123321
Obey me world!

oo yeah but i just noticed it though mayumi's eyes have different colour but the new girl doesnt xD

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 07:13   Link #285
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Send a message via MSN to Klover
Yeah! Yeah! More 9 days to go for Really? Really! to release.

おはいよ,凛くん
Klover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 10:04   Link #286
Sawamura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klover View Post
Yeah! Yeah! More 9 days to go for Really? Really! to release.
hehe :P after that is Really Really TIme to ROCK
Sawamura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 10:46   Link #287
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Are we going to get scenes of Sensei

I was tidying up my desktop when I found something I've downloaded and forgotten.

Take note that most of the images above are shopped by someone with godly photoshopping skills and are not the official game CGs. (If I'm not wrong, Sensei wears purple lingerie in the game.) :x
Old 2006-11-15, 12:00   Link #288
SealedTears
<3 lucy ~Elf Song~

hm.. 1 question about this game, is it gona be in english or do i/we have to wait forever to get a patch ?:P
Old 2006-11-15, 12:05   Link #289
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Forever to never actually
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 12:20   Link #290
bobmarleypeople
KKK Member. YAA BOO AAA

gamepatch (those that are making translation patches for the original shuffle game and tick tack) said that they will eventually make one for really really. Just be very patient (the shuffle one's taken a few years and they're still not finished)
Old 2006-11-15, 13:00   Link #291
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

In the meantime, here's your chance to broaden your horizons and learn a new language Seriously, learning a foreign language is great and it helps you understand your own primary language better.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 13:03   Link #292
bobmarleypeople
KKK Member. YAA BOO AAA

I'm learning German. It's bloody hard and I hate it because I don't have any major use for it. Japanese on the other hand, has practical uses in everyday life (namely watching anime/reading manga).
Old 2006-11-15, 14:02   Link #293
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I picked up German in highschool and college (along with a couple of years of Russian). The European fixation with the "sex" of nouns and all those bloody cases and pronouns can get on one's nerves (though English is hardly better since its a duct tape nightmare of a pile of languages). At the time, I thought my ancestry was Germanic but since then my genealogical nut mother has discovered we're mostly Irish/Scots. I don't plan on learning Gaelic The Russian I picked up because as a budding engineer, I just expected to be working with the Soviets on joint projects during our Cold War dance with each other.

In some ways, Japanese is much simpler but it has its share of random exceptions, situation-driven speaking styles, the heavy reliance on implied context, and, of course, the writing.

One of the first things one should accept in learning new languages is to stop asking "WHY?" ...... save that for linguistics analysis later.

Assuming the patches are a year or more off (not expecting the Shuffle! patch for a while either) ... that's enough time to pick up conversational Japanese and the phonetic scripts (kanas). The kanji... just expect to spend the rest of your life picking up that -- if you practice daily, the basic 2000 or so will take a few years to memorize. But fortunately, most manga is written to a teen level and the kanji is either minimal or footnoted with furigana. I'd recommend Mahoraba: Heartful Days, Azumanga Daioh, and Yotsubato as good entry level manga to practice translating on once you get your feet wet.

I own the following: AIR, Shuffle!, Tick!Tack!, and Utawarerumono ... and will fire them up occasionally to see how far I've come -- I've gotten fair at the listening but I'm having a lot of trouble remembering more than a handful of kanji due to my failure to be properly dedicated.
Old 2006-11-15, 14:10   Link #294
SealedTears
<3 lucy ~Elf Song~

well, we dont realy have any lessens or anything that can help me learn japanes, or other language that i woude like to learn.

sometime norway just sucks in those parts
Old 2006-11-15, 14:58   Link #295
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'll have to sympathize that I've not seen much in the way of
Bokmål/Nynorsk -> Nihongo language books so you'd have to go Bokmål/Nynorsk -> English -> Nihongo .... ouch.

So Norwegian schools don't have foreign language requirements or community colleges that might teach such things?
Old 2006-11-15, 15:17   Link #296
ponydash
Nyoro~n!

Send a message via Skype™ to ponydash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I've gotten fair at the listening but I'm having a lot of trouble remembering more than a handful of kanji due to my failure to be properly dedicated.
That's pretty much the same way as I see things (although Utawarerumono is quite hard because it's not voiced). I tend to pick up Kanji as I go along, but I'm always grateful for the little translations underneath them in manga! Right now I'm trying to wade my way through three Shuffle! novels and the three Shuffle! mangas drawn by other mangakas.

Oh, and since my family is mostly Irish descended and my Grandmother is 100% Irish, she forced me to learn Gaelic. I've forgotten most of it now though...

Latest: Win a LTD Edition of Tick! Tack! Come to our site and register for more details!
ponydash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 05:07   Link #297
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarleypeople View Post
gamepatch (those that are making translation patches for the original shuffle game and tick tack) said that they will eventually make one for really really. Just be very patient (the shuffle one's taken a few years and they're still not finished)
Don't scare the people who haven't been here since the start, the shuffle patch started like maybe last year or so under heklin (wonder where the progress is now?). It's the Kanon one which has taken a few years, and is still not finished.
Old 2006-11-16, 06:50   Link #298
SealedTears
<3 lucy ~Elf Song~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I'll have to sympathize that I've not seen much in the way of
Bokmål/Nynorsk -> Nihongo language books so you'd have to go Bokmål/Nynorsk -> English -> Nihongo .... ouch.

So Norwegian schools don't have foreign language requirements or community colleges that might teach such things?
well i dont know nynorsk, but bookmål is what i got

btw how u know about thoes words? :P they are norwegian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Don't scare the people who haven't been here since the start, the shuffle patch started like maybe last year or so under heklin (wonder where the progress is now?). It's the Kanon one which has taken a few years, and is still not finished.
the game patch is not finishd, i got the shuffle game, and i tryd to play it yesterday with that patch.
its worse than englrish guy trying to write norwegian for the first time
Old 2006-11-16, 10:12   Link #299
[tCi]
Marked for deletion (old)

is there any way to preorder the game besides using ebay? that bedsheet thing is pretty cool

Наше дело правое - победа будет за нами! - Joseph Stalin
[tCi] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 11:06   Link #300
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
You can preorder Really? Really!

Here: http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/5478
and here : http://www.paletweb.com/selectpage.asp?code=00931

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Vibeke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, navel, pc game, school life, visual novel