AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-03-26, 21:56   Link #821
macavity

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffras View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
macavity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 00:23   Link #822
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher View Post
Honestly what more can you really ask for an ending? The questions that you just asked are just trival questions. Ill answer a couple.
#1 Watch the show it explains why he became Tasker.....
#2 His friends said it best as long as we are alive we will see him again....
#3a There are alot of reasons for this ill give you the reason they could be.
#3b As long as he is fused with Amil Gaul no one can creat Tasker anymore so the wars do die down, cuz no one can get Ulitmate power anymore.
#3c From the start he has always wanted to be free. him fusing with Amil Gaul gave him the freedom of ridding himself of a) Being the savor b) Allowing him 2 go anywhere he wants (Ultimate freedom) c) Have power
#4d He just felt like it, its an anime it happens.
All those points are just your speculation, not clear answers said/understandable in the show.

Quote:
But come one aint you being a little to picky in the ending? all the major holes was filled what more can you ask for? Let me guess after watching DCSS you started asking if they had baby and what happend to the other girls? Man the writes just cant win without people like you always complain just enjoy the show for what it is and what it did you find yourself alot more happy ^^
I quit watching DCSS half way because it became too cheesy and I hate that kind of thing. I don't want the "they married and lived happily for the rest of their life" conclusion: I liked Soukou no Strain a lot for example and that show is all except cheesy: the ending was good too with the Ralph Werec died for good. So don't assume I'm a fan-girl who screams towards Kira-sama or Athrun-kun please!
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 00:39   Link #823
Lucipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso View Post
All those points are just your speculation, not clear answers said/understandable in the show.

I quit watching DCSS half way because it became too cheesy and I hate that kind of thing. I don't want the "they married and lived happily for the rest of their life" conclusion: I liked Soukou no Strain a lot for example and that show is all except cheesy: the ending was good too with the Ralph Werec died for good. So don't assume I'm a fan-girl who screams towards Kira-sama or Athrun-kun please!
The first 2 wasnt speculation it came right from the show the 3rd i gave 2 possible explaination cuz thats all thats left to do with tha. Its a smart move by the Show creators to leave stuff like that just incase enough buzz is brought up for a 2nd season. If not then they had a great ending anyways.

Lol i hated DCSS also but hey i was using it as an example something that is know to be done in debates. I never once said you was that kind of person i said its like saying that. People like you just like to complain about silly stuff like that and its really irratating to say the least.
Lucipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 01:33   Link #824
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher View Post
Lol i hated DCSS also but hey i was using it as an example something that is know to be done in debates. I never once said you was that kind of person i said its like saying that. People like you just like to complain about silly stuff like that and its really irratating to say the least.
People like me? When did you meet me to express opinions about my person?
I don't dare to express opinions about others unlike arrogant persons like you.
To me the unanswered questions I mentioned aren't "silly stuff" and I couldn't care less if you think that way. If I'm so irritating then don't reply me, it's not like I care anyway!
So dude don't waste my time anymore and leave me alone.

I excuse myself with other readers but I had to reply to this rude user. The OT ends here for me.
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 04:05   Link #825
gvozden
Waterproofed Legion

This is one of better endings, at least answered a lot of main questions.

1- Zed got Tasker to prevent future wars

2- Remember first episodes when he was looking to become stronger, so what he got in the end, spirit of independence, freedom to go anywhere, not to be chained by rules, he answers not to written laws, but to his Conscience

3- now that he can travel between worlds at his whim, so what about friends, they are just shifting away

4- don't you think that AG also wanted a friend, kin spirit?

5- Noa probably got damaged when he summoned Tasker, if you are not compatible with shard there is always price to pay

Like ending whith his amulet and paper airplane, Noa always thought Zed flies, and now he can really do it.
gvozden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 06:11   Link #826
mpeters13

Hmm... maybe I'm a critic... but was that last episode a piece of crap to anyone else? Touching at the very end... but utter crap.... Begs to wonder why a popular animation like this didn't get licensed... Just an opinion though .
mpeters13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 08:37   Link #827
tempest3991

I guess we'll have to pray for an OVA........but i doubt that will happen.

I'd like to see Zed get back with his friends.....or at least get to say goodbye to them.

I think the final battle would have been cooler if Zed fought kind of like a clone of himself while amil gaul fought tasker........that would have been sweet.
tempest3991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 13:07   Link #828
Fear-less+heart

That would have been too chessy right there. I think the final battle was just fine. And the ending was good to. It could have been little better, but I think it was cool in a I have to fullill have destiny kind of way.
Fear-less+heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 13:16   Link #829
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
after watch the episode until i cried "sigh"

the parts are dissapointed me
-why noa at wheelchair but better than he with that disgusting diana
-why zed seperated with noa and roia

i think zed destroyed amil gaul because amil gaul is the strongest spirit
if amil gaul gone there won't be anymore people who desire power like zed mother

too bad jiko was dead

i'm prefer zed at tempura
why he must seperated from all of them
in the last scenes
he was so lonely

i think i wanna cry again
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 15:40   Link #830
full metal x

I'm hoping for some second season. The ending wasn't that bad it can lead to another series if they decide to make it. Disappointed Noa was in wheel chair but i think his illness took over o well.
full metal x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 17:06   Link #831
thundrakkon
Anime-Only Viewer
*Graphic Designer

After finishiing the series, Kiba felt like an average series with a lot of initial potential. I guess what killed it for me was that the quickly develop certain characters and then suddenly kill them off or have them changed personality into new characters without any proper development. In a way, I felt the writers took the easy approach and just threw things at us and say, "hey, just accept it."

Kiba could have been such a great series, in my opinion, if the writers explained things more or developed characters more. Death can have great dramatic effect, but it felt like the writers used it more because they don't know how to develop the character further than to use it as a dramatic device.

Too many things were abrupt in the series, and the ending felt thrown in as well. Typical hero type ending with defeat of Tasker, but then everything after that was just, "let's just throw this in even though it doesn't make sense so that the viewers can have something to talk about."

Btw, I thought that Noa was healthy in this world because of the healing spirit shards, not because of the Key Spirits. He originally didn't have a key spirit, but was healed through healing shards. Unless, in this world, spirit shards no longer exists.

Overall, an entertaining series, with great potential, but never lived up to it.
Old 2007-03-27, 18:30   Link #832
Fear-less+heart

I think that series live up to that potential. And besides what more can you ask for, because maybe that great potential as you claim that never been use. Would they can use it for a movie or hopefully a sequel. This is a series at the beginning nobody even notice it, and then later on it was on everyone's radar.
Old 2007-03-27, 20:51   Link #833
Muffinz

I didn't really get the ending o_O

did Zed turn into amil gaul fusion thingy or what?
Muffinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 20:55   Link #834
Fear-less+heart

Yeah pretty much that what happean. I at the very end you can see zed eyes change, and they look like amil gaul eyes now.
Old 2007-03-27, 22:45   Link #835
Shouta
Infinite-Zero/Translator

I just finished the series myself. I was really impressed with the ending overall because it manages to tie up a lot of the character development that had been seen throughout the series. The development isn't really ever stated outright so unless you're following the show closely, you lose out on it.

Spoiler:
Shouta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 23:51   Link #836
mizuzuiki

Just watched the ending, well its not that fantastic as i first thought the anime would be. Probably because it was draggy. However, many were saying its an open-ended anime. Well, i can't really agree to that statement. Unlike other anime, kiba did try to give an ending to every character. Like we see how other characters are doing after that final battle with tasker. Ginga working in his 'hometown', the decision of 'Tempura's council members', Roia back to her nursing job, baker boy back to his normal life and etc.

I do agree that Noa's ending is a little strange. He was just super fit awhile back (carrying Diana or whatever her name is) and now he's in wheelchair!?!?...x_X. Probably its because of all the cruel things he had done (if you guys have not realised he did kill Diana too, on top of many others, she did not appear at the end. If she did, i wasn't paying attention lol). Another reason for his condition, maybe be due to the lack of keyspirit. Ever since the battle with Tasker, the key spirits seem to be dispersed again, if i'm not wrong (which maybe). About Kiba and Amil gaul its pretty obvious, like what other members have replied, that they have fused and so on so forth.

Oh i also think that spirit shards still exist. I mean KIba still has his just that its fused. Well it just my opinion.

As to having another OVA...what can they possibly do if KIBA has an OVA???...Everything is almost summed up, the little details left hanging in the air is there for your own imagination to make the story ,so called, 'more interesting'.

Slowly reading, lots of spelling mistakes and errors heh, hope you all don't mind. ( did it in a rush)
mizuzuiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 00:07   Link #837
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

pretty good ending

and kind resembles FMA in a way
guiltygearxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 08:34   Link #838
sniperz

i think he juz cuts him to get a warp - fusion warp.. sort of like amil ghoul being a spirit combined with zed. it seems tat tasker is weak IMO without amil ghoul's strength.

i can see why amil ghoul and zed never lose.. they juz pop up and here come's there power :P lol..

i like zed's with wings now.. he seemed like a saviour teenager for his life O.O~ protecting the world like spider man? i guess ... lol sounds like " i had a duty and i gained this wings to protect the world from conflicts"

woo :P i speculated XD!
sniperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 12:42   Link #839
gencbiba

Kiba was a pretty good show. The fighting was great.... However, they never really went into detail. They should have explained where key spirits came from, and all of that. The ending was definitely rushed.

Also, it sucks for Roia because she has unrequited love. Zed loves her, but more like a sister.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 14:33   Link #840
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
The ending was done nicely it answered a lot of questions and put to rest some of the plot holes i had in my mind. I am not surprised that Zed ended up someone else from the looks of hes in what would be our world now. What i really like is it looks like he and Amil Gaul become one he eyes looked freakin cool. So a close to a long series i enjoyed it over all had some complaints but its hard not to in 50+ series. Over all i would rate Kiba a solid 6 not a masterpiece but fun to watch. Too bad Jiko had to bite the dust but the way the story was going i had feeling he would. His death would be atonement for what he did to Zeds mom and in the process help Zed achieve what would be his destiny as well.

Seems like Noa has returned to his old self crippled in a wheel chair with Roia taking care of him. IT was kind of sad to see after he had been searching for power and trying to be equal if not surpass Zed to see him back where he started was a little sad. Roia too seems to miss Zed quite a bit but as she said she knows she will see him again. So alls well that ends well