AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-30, 21:13   Link #1
Paper Lilies

Send a message via AIM to Paper Lilies
A good, Short anime I can watch with friends

Yes, my friends are into anime, so they can get the concepts and things. We don't have all the time in the world to watch anime, so I'd prefer something that is :

Finished
Either Drama/romance or Comedy/romance (Or just plain comedy, like Azumanga! ^^) (A school setting would be a plus!)
and No more than thirteen episodes.

(If you can find something like Dogtato (Funny and short episode span, that's okay. I've seen Kogepan and Ocha-ken, so no need to post those.)

Thankyou!
Old 2006-03-30, 21:46   Link #2
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Midori days- drama, romance, and comedy

info at www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/
Old 2006-03-31, 00:55   Link #3
Furudanuki

Kage Kara Mamoru - 12 episodes. The last episode recently aired, and the sub(s) for that one should be showing up soon. Comedy about a family of ninjas who have been secretly protecting another family for 400 years. The high school age son, Mamoru, is resposible for protecting Yuuna. She is a disaster magnet, which keeps Mamoru's life interesting. Fun series that never tries to take itself too seriously.

Ginban Kaleidoscope - 12 episodes. Romance, comedy, drama, sports
Link to ANN info

Damekko Doubutsu "Useless Animals" - 26 episodes, but each episode is only 5 minutes long. Comedy
Link to ANN info

Natsuiro no Sunadokei - 2 episodes. Romance, drama, some science-fiction elements
Link to ANN info

You specified that you wanted finished series, but I would also highly recommend that you take a look at REC, an anime about a young voice actress just getting started in the business. This series has 9 episodes of about 12 minutes each, and subtitled episodes are currently available through episode 7.
Link to ANN info
Now watching: Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, Allison to Lillia, Clannad - After Story, Daughter of Twenty Faces, Hidamari Sketch x365, Kannagi, Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~, Telepathy Girl Ran, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Toradora, Zettai Karen Children
Recently completed: Ghost Hound, Aria: The Origination, Kanokon, Kure-nai, Itazura na Kiss, Special A, Birdy the Mighty Decode, Macross Frontier, Ryouko's Case File, ToLoveRU, Wagaya no Oinari-sama
Old 2006-03-31, 01:50   Link #4
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Hanbun no Tsuki Noboru Sora : rated pretty high in its Animesuki thread. 6eps, drama/romance

Shinigami No Ballad: Some people thought it started bad but now more and more people agree it's a nice series (also has its own Animesuki thread). 6 eps. Usually involving around romance and the effects of a death on others.

You can check their respected threads before you download them, but they're not for laughs and they're not quick.
Old 2006-03-31, 10:05   Link #5
Mirai
Sata Andagi!

Seriously.. go watch fumoffu
Old 2006-03-31, 16:12   Link #6
Paper Lilies

Send a message via AIM to Paper Lilies
Thank you! I'm looking at 'Useless Animals' and 'REC' I've been watching KKM and Shinigami, so we might just rewatch those, too.
Closed Thread