AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-26, 05:20   Link #401
wao
OK.

Yamazaki the cross-dresser was absolutely hilarious. But I really am very intrigued by Kashiwa-sempai now. I really want to see more of her and learn more about her... she has that air of derangedness that is so delicious when you consider that on the outside, she looks like a normal OL working her way up the ranks of yet another business... the situation she was in at that time suggests interesting possibilities. I guess they'll eventually show us what she's doing.
Old 2006-08-26, 05:58   Link #402
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
But I really am very intrigued by Kashiwa-sempai now. I really want to see more of her and learn more about her... she has that air of derangedness that is so delicious when you consider that on the outside, she looks like a normal OL working her way up the ranks of yet another business... the situation she was in at that time suggests interesting possibilities. I guess they'll eventually show us what she's doing.
Yeah, even from reading the manga - to this day i just want to learn as much as i can about her as possible, and the fact that most of the anime's based on the Novel - i should be learning just that.

With the situation she was in juring episode 07, you just have to rememeber what type of girl she was like in high school, you know.. conspiracy.

Anyway, birthday - time to go rewatch some NHK.
Old 2006-08-26, 09:18   Link #403
Kisuke06
I see...

Episode 7 was very good. Satou going in a date with Misaki was very interesting. And it was also a funny episode, especially in the beggining of it.
Old 2006-08-26, 18:36   Link #404
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Ok 1 Misakli creep me the hell out knowing all that personal info about Satou.
and 2 she is way too good at making up shit like about her family tree and then she shroud her self in mystery not wanting to disclose anything personal about her self something is just not right.

It was nice to see that Satou has a caring mother and she just wants him to do well. i think if had her support in someway it would help with his illness. I can tell that he didnt really want to lie to his mother the pain of having her disappointed in him would hurt. but then again who has the heart to tell their parent that they dropped out of school has no job and has withdrawn from the world. Hell not me! Misaki's advice from the pervious ep seems to have done more damange than good.

Did anyone else think that the way Hitomi said she had an appointment with some acquaintances seemed a bit weird? I dont know how to explain it i just got a funny feeling.

These 2 shots have scared for all eternity

Old 2006-08-26, 18:41   Link #405
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
but then again who has the heart to tell their parent that they dropped out of school has no job and has withdrawn from socitiy. Hell not me!
His parents already know all that, its just that telling you the parents knew was left out of the anime.
Old 2006-08-26, 18:46   Link #406
Anime Online

Who knows, maybe Misaki is a part-time detective who, when not searching for lost pets and exposing extra-marital affairs, does volunteer work by counselling hikikomori. That'll explain why their conselling and meeting sessions are always in the evening: probably she's busy in the day working or studying.
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 18:46   Link #407
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
oh wow i didnt know that so his parents know about all that other stuff do they know about him being a Hikimori?
Old 2006-08-26, 18:49   Link #408
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
oh wow i didnt know that so his parents know about all that other stuff do they know about him being a Hikimori?
Well, seeming as though she was phoning up to see how his life is going.. no. ^^;;
Old 2006-08-26, 18:53   Link #409
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth
For one to be truly in love with Kashiwa, you have to understand her mind. That takes a lot longer then just thinking she's hot.

Spoiler:

The scene with Satou lying to his mother on the phone gives of much more of a emotional impact, pretty much got me in tears. Gotta thank the music for that one, which of course.. didn't appear in the manga.
Can you shed some light on your comment about finding why she has no reason to be ashamed of her self i know its a spoiler but i dont mind. you seem to have all the answers here
Old 2006-08-26, 18:59   Link #410
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Can you shed some light on your comment about finding why she has no reason to be ashamed of her self i know its a spoiler but i dont mind. you seem to have all the answers here
Okay, i'll place it in a spoiler tag then.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-26, 19:07   Link #411
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Thanks I had never really thought about that, even though i i did think that Satou has no right to claim her for any reason. I do see what they might make his dream of her shatter to pieces
Old 2006-08-26, 19:13   Link #412
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
i did think that Satou has no right to claim her for any reason.
I wouln't say he's claiming her so to speak. We all know just how much he loves her, and that love is pretty much blinding the bigger picture for him when it comes to her.
Old 2006-08-26, 19:39   Link #413
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
imo satou has no future with his senpai...its ended (or never officially started) 4 years ago...so he should just stick to Misaki

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 19:46   Link #414
BrokenWingz

Quote:
Ok 1 Misakli creep me the hell out knowing all that personal info about Satou.
and 2 she is way too good at making up shit like about her family tree and then she shroud her self in mystery not wanting to disclose anything personal about her self something is just not right.
I dunno, it obviously does seem like a like thought, the part of her telling him that due to problems with her family she has to live with her aunt, and from the 'clues' we are given / shown, she did visit him with her aunt and i rememeber that she lived with her aunt...which tells me otherwises.
Old 2006-08-26, 19:48   Link #415
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
imo satou has no future with his senpai...its ended (or never officially started) 4 years ago...so he should just stick to Misaki
Through out the first few episodes, you could see that Misaki was on Satou's mind a lot, it pretty much came out in everything he did - but still, Kashiwa is the woman from Satou's past that he loves, and shall always love - he has many reasons for that.. and thats not just something thats gonna blow away.

Just look at episode 07, Satou pretty much ignored Misaki when it came to the girlfriend issue.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-26, 20:25   Link #416
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
yes its true that satou still has a crush on his senpai but if she does have a boy friend its gona really crush satou when he finds out -.- maybe the comedy here is thats hes gona go into an even more Hikikomori state
still its a shame on him to totally ignore misaki in ep 7

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 20:41   Link #417
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Ever thought about Kashiwa's feelings in all this? I believe her feelings are just as strong for Satou..

Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-26, 20:57   Link #418
CrYsYs
殺害

Ahh the OST (Dark Side Ni Youkoso!) is out ....too bad no puru rin song in it =[
CrYsYs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 20:59   Link #419
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrYsYs
too bad no puru rin song in it =[
Remember.. i told you about its release in the past? ^^;;
Old 2006-08-26, 20:59   Link #420
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
I wouldnt say he has no future with her, but i do think he needs to work on him self first before startig any relationship. I dont think giving up on her is the way to go due to the fact he has givin up on everything else its not a good trait to have.Shiroth brings up a good point we never tried seeing it from Hitomi's point of even though we dont have that much to go on. A line just poped in my head after going back and thinking on somethings.

When Satou meets with Hitomi for the first time after a number of years she says " We should have properly dated back then" This can be taken 2 ways they should have dated properly as a couple or at least tried to date other people .Just thought it was a nice play on words how would you take it? i think she has feelings for him as well you never know how things will turn out in the future patience is a virtue

I think i am going to try reading the manga its sounds like a good read.

Tags
gonzo, psychological