AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-06-27, 00:35   Link #1061
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
lol. that was a good ep. i was shocked that miyu was that old. lol.
Spoiler for yasu, ren, nana, miyu whatever...:

Well, Takumi IS -- or I should say, WAS -- a jerk. However, he is a responsible guy, and it's just his way of dealing with things. I think he really does care for Nana, and I think the two will be happy.

Spoiler:

Yasu is the freaking MAN.

Spoiler:

Also, that new ending song? Does it put you guys in tears like it does to me? Ugh, I don't know what it is about the damn song, I can't hear it without feeling extremely sad, but I love the song alot. Bah.
Jehuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 08:43   Link #1062
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai

This must've been asked before, but I couldn't find it. Which chapter should I start reading after watching episode 47. Where does episode 47 end? Thanks.
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 12:42   Link #1063
nanafan
horo fan

i don't know what chapter it is..i used to read the manga but i haven't, i slacked off i guess. yasu is awesome!
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 17:32   Link #1064
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
This must've been asked before, but I couldn't find it. Which chapter should I start reading after watching episode 47. Where does episode 47 end? Thanks.
Anime ends with chapter 42 (it's the first chapter in vol. 12)

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Vibeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 08:56   Link #1065
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
only a couple of more episodes left to sub given my limited japanese im very interested to see some of the dialog i missed watching the raws. Best part of episode 47 was Nana and Reira's meeting Nana totally lost to Reira uber princess cuteness.

I see they toned down the sex scene between Ren and Nana in her dressing room. In the manga it was a lot more vivid. Shadow of love playing through majority of reunitings of the characters was a nice touch. Im enjoying the happy moments right now before the sadness starts. Reira birthday party should be funny to see animated
Old 2007-07-01, 23:37   Link #1066
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Man I just got into NANA mania... I heard about the movie but really didn't pay attention until my wife dragged me into it; now we're in the middle of the NANA anime marathon. Boy now I really understand why people are crazy about this series.... the story is gripping and the music is great.

It's a shame that most dorama can't last past 10 episode that an anime can easily do 47 episodes. I really think most creative people in Japan are in the manga industry. Now I have to watch the movies... big fan of Mika-chan before this, but her casting is really brilliant. I'm just so happy this series lived up to the hype.
AVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 20:06   Link #1067
PlasticYakuza
Space Pirate

Send a message via AIM to PlasticYakuza Send a message via Yahoo to PlasticYakuza
Quote:
Originally Posted by iczelion74 View Post
Spoiler for 44:

Spoiler for Ren And Yasu Ep 44:
PlasticYakuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 01:47   Link #1068
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticYakuza View Post
Spoiler for Ren And Yasu Ep 44:

Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-08, 02:53   Link #1069
tritoch

A quick question about the OST. Is 'shadow of love' w/o the vocal in any of the osts out?
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 10:34   Link #1070

Quote:
Anime ends with chapter 42 (it's the first chapter in vol. 12)
is a 2nd season planned or something or should i start the manga once it's finished? (at least it's published here up to 15 so i wont have to bother with scans)
loading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 12:02   Link #1071
nanafan
horo fan

i thought the second season already started...
Old 2007-07-08, 12:36   Link #1072
Kaoru Chujo
Komatsu Mikako

No second season has been announced, as far as I know. The closest we have come is after the final episode, when the announcer Nana described this as the "first season" of NANA. This show was so popular that I can't imagine them not doing it, but I don't believe it has been announced. They might be waiting for the second movie to run its course.
Komatsu Mikako 小松未可子 b88.11.11 (age 26). 2010: Heroman (Joey). 2011: Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal (Mizuki Kotori). 2012: Bodacious Space Pirates (Kato Marika), K (Neko). 2013: Sunday Without God (Ulla Hecmatika), Nagi no Asukara (Miuna). 2014: Soul Eater Not (Eternal Feather), Aldnoah Zero (Inko), Ao Haru Ride (Shuuko), Nisekoi (Seishirou). 2015: Junketsu no Maria (Priapos), Gangsta (Ginger), Aoharu x Kikanjuu (Hotaru), Ushio to Tora (Asako), Danchigai (Yayoi).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2015 anime previews - schedule
character/seiyuu pages: Hibike! Euphonium | Akagami no Shirayukihime | Aoharu x Kikanjuu | Charlotte | Dandelion | Gangsta | Gatchaman | GATE | Im@s Cinderella | Jitsu wa Watashi wa... | Non Non Biyori | Overlord | Rokka no Yuusha | Simoneta | Sore ga Seiyuu | Working!!!
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 15:21   Link #1073
tritoch

Cant wait for more Olivia and Anna Tsuchiya inspi~ Reira and Nana tunes. I have the albums. Also wish Hirano Aya would sing some of Reira's songs- Aya's voice is pretty similar to Olivia (try God knows and Starless Night)
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 22:55   Link #1074
nanafan
horo fan

oh i see. i just thought it was wierd that the first season was that long.. anyways can't wait to see the next episode. i actually just watched the second movie today. really good..got a bit teary eyed.
Old 2007-07-09, 11:20   Link #1075
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
oh i see. i just thought it was wierd that the first season was that long.. anyways can't wait to see the next episode. i actually just watched the second movie today. really good..got a bit teary eyed.
If you have read the manga you will see that there is so much material thats impossible to do Nana with typical 20 something episodes. Character development and flashbacks takes a lot of time. Im sure everyone has pretty much figured out by now especially by listening to the opening dialogs with both Nana's. Im sure they had planned a second season all along since the 1st season was more about the past. The 2nd season will most likely take place in the present to finish up the story and answer all the questions
Old 2007-07-09, 23:19   Link #1076
Jehuty

Can anyone figure out the chords (c, E, G, etc) to Winter Sleep? it's driving me crazy >_<
Old 2007-07-10, 03:37   Link #1077
Myrina
Kawaii-er then you~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
Can anyone figure out the chords (c, E, G, etc) to Winter Sleep? it's driving me crazy >_<
I love winter sleep, My friends trying to write up the sheet music... :x
Myrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 04:13   Link #1078
misakichii

hello, i'm new to this thread. so sorry if i ask things that are already been asked and answered or something. well, i was wondering if it'll end with a happy ending or not? does anyone know? for some reason i keep getting a feeling that it'll end with a sad ending. maybe because of paradise kiss. i don't know. also, does NANA 2, the movie, shows the actually ending?? or is there going to be a NANA 3? i have not seen NANA 2 yet but i will. so yea, i'm just wondering if anyone knows how the ending will be??

also, i love yasu!! he's my favorite character. always so cool and calm selfless.

Spoiler for yasu:

i love nana+ren but i also love nana+yasu. thus, i wouldn't mind which guy she ends up with. unlike hachi, i want her to be with nobu.

oh and let me say this, "i hate hachi!!" ugh!! sorry but i don't like her. never really did like her from the beginning when she was still with shouji. and i was right to have liked yasu from the beginning. i knew there was something special about him. lol. hate hachi. love yasu.
misakichii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 04:15   Link #1079
misakichii

oh, i forgot to ask, when will the new ep of nana come out??
misakichii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 11:00   Link #1080
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by misakichii View Post
oh, i forgot to ask, when will the new ep of nana come out??
there is no set time for subs coming out its whenever the subbers get time to finish. Nana is also pretty hard to sub it has lots of dialog with multiple characters speaking at once and musical lyrics to translate. just be patient the rest will come out soon

Tags
drama, romance