AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-12-19, 03:37   Link #1
fotonios
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
who is naruto?

ok guys......naruto is the fouth hokage!!!!!!!.............why?
well.....because as it is revealed by the third hokage in his fight with orochimaru,(from the comic naruto series...not the anime series),the seal that the fourth hokage used on the nine tails demon traps the victim(nine tails demon) and!!!!!!! the user together for all eternity.this ofcourse could not be known to anyone other than the hokagess...cause not even orochimaru was aware of this forbiten jutsu and its meaning....only those who are hockage apparently know about it!!!!!!!!!!!
all the others only had heard of the jutsu...but did not know how it worked or to perfome it or what even what it exactly does!
this could also explain narutos deep desire to achieve the title of hokage...even if it seams he has no chance at it to begin with!!!!!
so to sumarise.......naruto has inside him the soul of both the fourth hokage and the nine tails......with the soul of the fourth so far in control of the nine tails.......as was the purpose of the seal!!!!!!!.........naruto is doomed to live his life in this internal strugle!!!!!!!!!!!
fotonios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 04:48   Link #2
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by fotonios
ok guys......naruto is the fouth hokage!!!!!!!.............why?
well.....because as it is revealed by the third hokage in his fight with orochimaru,(from the comic naruto series...not the anime series),the seal that the fourth hokage used on the nine tails demon traps the victim(nine tails demon) and!!!!!!! the user together for all eternity.this ofcourse could not be known to anyone other than the hokagess...cause not even orochimaru was aware of this forbiten jutsu and its meaning....only those who are hockage apparently know about it!!!!!!!!!!!
all the others only had heard of the jutsu...but did not know how it worked or to perfome it or what even what it exactly does!
this could also explain narutos deep desire to achieve the title of hokage...even if it seams he has no chance at it to begin with!!!!!
so to sumarise.......naruto has inside him the soul of both the fourth hokage and the nine tails......with the soul of the fourth so far in control of the nine tails.......as was the purpose of the seal!!!!!!!.........naruto is doomed to live his life in this internal strugle!!!!!!!!!!!

nice goin why dont you use spoilers or something?......doaho ¬_¬
Loki_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 05:08   Link #3
Jack Zodiac
I was here!
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
I think my eyes are bleeding...

While I sorta' agree with you, this has been discussed before, and in a much more organized manner than this.
__________________
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 07:50   Link #4
menacer
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
wow....thats an interesting topic to think about
menacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 08:09   Link #5
Esperchld
Photographer
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ohio, USA
Age: 33
heh, this topic is old enough that you should be able to search and find one that someone had already started.
Esperchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 08:30   Link #6
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: New York
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
you just spew sensability
__________________
Dragon Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:14   Link #7
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
First thing if he had 4th soul he would be a genius popular+popular with girls and very good at fighting and all of that.He would be 10 times better than Sasuke.So no 4th soul its just Naruto.

*Theory destroyed muahhahahhahahahah*
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:19   Link #8
aFlipGuy
Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: A-town
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
u guyz are mean but ya wutever u should use search button


if this is true does that mean 3rd's soul is in oro's arm
eh?eh?eh?
__________________
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:24   Link #9
Lost World
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Spelling and Grammar aside...I agree with your theory...and frankly, all evidence in the series so far points to this.

I mean, really...Naruto has to have a deep connection to the fourth (If not be the fourth himself)...they would not just take some random person's kid and seal a demon inside of it. No one would ever allow that.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:26   Link #10
Lost World
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
First thing if he had 4th soul he would be a genius popular+popular with girls and very good at fighting and all of that.He would be 10 times better than Sasuke.So no 4th soul its just Naruto.

*Theory destroyed muahhahahhahahahah*
Jiraiya has already proven that you can be a total slacker and still be an excellent Ninja...and Naruto hasn't lost a battle he's fought in yet.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:28   Link #11
fotonios
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
First thing if he had 4th soul he would be a genius popular+popular with girls and very good at fighting and all of that.He would be 10 times better than Sasuke.So no 4th soul its just Naruto.

*Theory destroyed muahhahahhahahahah*


i think theory stands firm!!!!!!,,,,,,,he has the nine tails and he was soooo weak soooo far.........so there!!!!!!!!!
and its not a theory.......it is clearly said so by the third hokage himself.......(the souls are traped TOGETHER FOR ALL ETERNITY),
notice the similarity of naruto and the face of the fourth,notice the transformation of naruto to a fox like man in the series episode 16,notice that narutos dream is to be hokage,that he has a heroe's phsycology(just like the fourth,a hero),notice how the third hokage was afraid when naruto learn to use the nine tails charka........(in the naruto universe it should be possible for the demon to totaly transform the boys body back to his own gigantic fox demon,just like what happens to gara lator on,and to naruto partly in episode 16).....so u see...........its that simple.

so naruto has the demon fox inside him and he is not a demon...............why?.......cause he also has the fourth's spirit inside him to balance the bad spirit.the power of the seal......comes from the power of the fourth,thats why the seals can only be used by only really powerfull ninjas!!!!!!!!!
fotonios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:29   Link #12
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
You got me wrong i know that i meant that he would be a really cool guy amongst the people and stuff thet he would be charmfull and stuff like that.Cuz Jiraiya
Spoiler:
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:36   Link #13
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
i think theory stands firm!!!!!!,,,,,,,he has the nine tails and he was soooo weak soooo far.........so there!!!!!!!!!
and its not a theory.......it is clearly said so by the third hokage himself.......(the souls are traped TOGETHER FOR ALL ETERNITY),
notice the similarity of naruto and the face of the fourth,notice the transformation of naruto to a fox like man in the series episode 16,notice that narutos dream is to be hokage,that he has a heroe's phsycology(just like the fourth,a hero),notice how the third hokage was afraid when naruto learn to use the nine tails charka........(in the naruto universe it should be possible for the demon to totaly transform the boys body back to his own gigantic fox demon,just like what happens to gara lator on,and to naruto partly in episode 16).....so u see...........its that simple.

so naruto has the demon fox inside him and he is not a demon...............why?.......cause he also has the fourth's spirit inside him to balance the bad spirit.the power of the seal......comes from the power of the fourth,thats why the seals can only be used by only really powerfull ninjas!!!!!!!!!
Man you are furious hehehe.The sealer and the sealed will fight for eternity in the other world not in Naruto's stomach or something like that.You say the 4th balances it.Nope Kyubi would easily woop 4th's ass.If that would happen Naruto would be one hell of a evil guy.

We don't know if Naruto is related to the 4th some say its his son.

Dranz-san say its a clone of the 4th(the ultimate kage bunshin)

Hunter-san says*sorry i forgot what did you say Hunter?*

There are many theories about it.But im sure this theory is not right.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:46   Link #14
fotonios
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Man you are furious hehehe.The sealer and the sealed will fight for eternity in the other world not in Naruto's stomach or something like that.You say the 4th balances it.Nope Kyubi would easily woop 4th's ass.If that would happen Naruto would be one hell of a evil guy.

We don't know if Naruto is related to the 4th some say its his son.

Dranz-san say its a clone of the 4th(the ultimate kage bunshin)

Hunter-san says*sorry i forgot what did you say Hunter?*

There are many theories about it.But im sure this theory is not right.

well then...........how come the nine devil demon is inside naruto,if he is with the fourth in the other world fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe the other world and this world are conected.....and the conection is naruto.....so the fourth is inside naruto as well.........

also.....about the popularity of naruto that u coment before......quess who will be the most popular guy as the series evolves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............and quess please if naruto will actually be hockage at some point?
fotonios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:51   Link #15
Lost World
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
The sealer and the sealed will fight for eternity in the other world not in Naruto's stomach or something like that.
Um...Nine Tails is still here, not in some other eternity.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:55   Link #16
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
it will happen if Kyubi dies.

fotonios you don't get me do you.Shhh i mean that he would be natural cool like Sasuke.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:57   Link #17
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Québec
Age: 30
I will destriy your theory. just read this. If the kyuubi and the 4th are togethet for eternity, it means they are trapped inside NarutoIt means that Naruto isn't the 4th but contain him. If it was the case , Naruto would feel a 3rd chakra inside him, but he only feels 2. You will say that the 4th wanna stay secret in Naruto, but in fact he would immediatley reacts when Naruto use kyuubi's chakra. It's not tha case. You now have the proof that Naruto isn't the 4th.

Theory destroyed, once and for all!
__________________

2nd member and co-founder of the moustache fan club and proud member of the A.S.S
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:59   Link #18
fotonios
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
it will happen if Kyubi dies.

fotonios you don't get me do you.Shhh i mean that he would be natural cool like Sasuke.

but isn't he really natural cool.......isn't that the whole point.........!!!!!!

he is very cool.....once u get to know him...and he has proven it......but the people would not let him so far.....cause they were afraid of the demon inside him.....as the third hokage expained to Hatake Kakashi.
fotonios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 10:02   Link #19
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
yeah we know that but i mean just being cool without knowing someone.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 10:03   Link #20
Lost World
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvy_qc
I will destriy your theory. just read this. If the kyuubi and the 4th are togethet for eternity, it means they are trapped inside NarutoIt means that Naruto isn't the 4th but contain him. If it was the case , Naruto would feel a 3rd chakra inside him, but he only feels 2. You will say that the 4th wanna stay secret in Naruto, but in fact he would immediatley reacts when Naruto use kyuubi's chakra. It's not tha case. You now have the proof that Naruto isn't the 4th.

Theory destroyed, once and for all!
You didn't destroy (hah, or "destriy") anything...clearly you didn't even understand what he said in the first place.

He's saying that NARUTO IS THE FOURTH and he is containing Kyuubi...not that Kyuubi and the Fourth are both inside Naruto.

Naruto is a reincarnated type of fourth who is containing the Kyuubi inside of him.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.