AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-19, 08:34   Link #1
jcn50

Wink BT - [DarkAnime] Naruto 63 - mirror

Hi all,

Since there is a problem with the server tene-chan.mine.nu from DarkAnime, go get the torrent from here:

http://www.jcn50.com/[Darkanime]Naru...4].avi.torrent

Enjoy the Net!
jcn50
jcn50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 10:00   Link #2
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

You know what I felt like complaining right now so here it goes. OK, baka releases nice an early for the addicts but in rvmb cool. Like I said its for the addicts, personally i hate real and ANYTHING associated with it. The you got darkanime who release a few hours later in avi for the people who like most people don't like real. Ok fine kool. So why the hell would you release your subs again in avi hours after someone has already done it for the "conservative addicts" knowing that 2 more groups use the same script and will be releasing more then likely a day later. then of course you always got anbu which is like the keeper. Now i'm just curious, wheres the logic in this? Does this make ANY sense to anyone or seem just plain stupid. Sorry, i really havnt slept in like 3 days so my mind is going crazy.
Mephisto03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 10:28   Link #3
jakkz

Baka has released another version of Naruto but in .avi form
jakkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 10:30   Link #4
JOJOS'STAR
Ero~Kairin! ^-^ Yeay!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto03
You know what I felt like complaining right now so here it goes. OK, baka releases nice an early for the addicts but in rvmb cool. Like I said its for the addicts, personally i hate real and ANYTHING associated with it. The you got darkanime who release a few hours later in avi for the people who like most people don't like real. Ok fine kool. So why the hell would you release your subs again in avi hours after someone has already done it for the "conservative addicts" knowing that 2 more groups use the same script and will be releasing more then likely a day later. then of course you always got anbu which is like the keeper. Now i'm just curious, wheres the logic in this? Does this make ANY sense to anyone or seem just plain stupid. Sorry, i really havnt slept in like 3 days so my mind is going crazy.
I like your sig but this quote is stupide becose I dont think Ambu is the keeper more than any other. Also Darkanime's sub as improved in an incredible way rising them'selves on the same scale as Ambu/Aone
JOJOS'STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 12:19   Link #5
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

thnx, actually my first sig I makde. Well keeper in most eyes or what people keep. I know I have more of theres then anyone else's and no matter what download it cause I like there subs more so then most people's. Except Lunar, there the shit. But lets stay on topic. Well my topic lol. Anyone else find the "market" for naruto at least is becoming in a sense....baka.
Old 2003-12-19, 12:23   Link #6
Zigma

Quote:

shutup

if you don't like it, Don't download it. I happened to be one of those who wait a few more hours to download their version.
Zigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 12:31   Link #7
pflower

Quote:
Except Lunar, there the shit.
umm, I like ANBU's work also, but
can I ask why you said that about LUNAR?
I dl a lot of their work and seems okay to me.
Just curious, I guess.
pflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 14:21   Link #8
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Huh? I think the two people above don't fully understand what I was saying. I never knocked on bakasans work, just saying its not really needed for him or should release in avi since two other groups release avi with his scripts and is in a sense pointless.

And the thing about lunar I wasn't saying they were shit, I said they are THE shit (as in good). Maybe you never heard that term before?
Old 2003-12-19, 15:02   Link #9
Zigma

Quote:
Huh? I think the two people above don't fully understand what I was saying. I never knocked on bakasans work, just saying its not really needed for him or should release in avi since two other groups release avi with his scripts and is in a sense pointless.

And the thing about lunar I wasn't saying they were shit, I said they are THE shit (as in good). Maybe you never heard that term before?
i though you was bashing dark anime

brain fart.
Old 2003-12-19, 15:46   Link #10
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

I download them all. Raw, first sub, and the rest... ALL.

Then I WATCH them all.

Then I keep which ever one I prefer, it isn't necessarily the same each time. It depends on which translation I liked and would want to watch over and over again.

If you don't like it, then don't d/l it as there are obviously many people like me that are happy they do this "FREE" work for us TRUE fans of Naruto. There a lot of things in this world man can not explain and perhaps for you this MIGHT be one of those things. I'm happy for those generous enough to want to share their talents with others.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:31   Link #11
GreyArea
Meatf***er

If you bother to look at BakaSans website, there's an explanation of why he encodes in rmvb
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 19:48   Link #12
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

I like how NOBODY has gotten the message of my post. Also that I think nobody looked under my name and seen "darkanime timer" or realised I'm the same mephisto03 (and only) as the one who timed 59 and 63 for you people for FREE. And I love darkanime

I know why he encodes in rvmb trust me. If you read my first post you'll see I say "OK, baka releases nice an early for the addicts but in rvmb cool". The message of the post was to just complain about the unnessacery(sp?, and i really don't care how to) of him releasing in avi also just creating aaannootthheerrr naruto sub. Anyways i'm done complaining. i'm in ny now on vacation and in happy mood.
Old 2003-12-19, 21:53   Link #13
Zigma

Quote:
I like how NOBODY has gotten the message of my post. Also that I think nobody looked under my name and seen "darkanime timer" or realised I'm the same mephisto03 (and only) as the one who timed 59 and 63 for you people for FREE. And I love darkanime

I know why he encodes in rvmb trust me. If you read my first post you'll see I say "OK, baka releases nice an early for the addicts but in rvmb cool". The message of the post was to just complain about the unnessacery(sp?, and i really don't care how to) of him releasing in avi also just creating aaannootthheerrr naruto sub. Anyways i'm done complaining. i'm in ny now on vacation and in happy mood.
Do you know who I am?