AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-06-20, 04:50   Link #61
gnuffiehot

Wow, didn't think there was an actual thread for this :P I seriously missed that.

Anyhoe, I really like this series (hence my picking it up). It's rediculous, especially those eating scenes ~_~.

Had anyone seen the raws up to like 50? Does it stay oksy to watch? I honestly don't know.
Old 2007-06-20, 23:27   Link #62
Fruitfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
The voice acting isn't great. The star is an idol from Morning Musume, Kusumi Koharu. She sounds older, but is supposed to be 13. I often defend untrained seiyuu as bringing something special to a role, but in this case I found her voice difficult to hear and either unexpressive or over-expressive. But the character still works really well for me. The animation is quite witty, in my opinion. The star does the OP and ED, neither of which I found anything special, but both of which I enjoyed.
What? She's 13? She appears in the 2nd version of the 1st opening, 2nd and 3rd opening and she's fit to be an idol. she's really cute but I thought she was around 16-18 who dances and dresses strangely.

I only watched the 1st episode so far, but I felt it was just a kids show. But it's cute and kind of funny so I'll give episode 2 and 3 ago.

Also, not really sure if the manga or the anime is licensed, but Viz wrote they licensed something in this article that I found on animeondvd. Seems they took out the "revolution" from the name and named it just "Kirari". If I do like episode 2 and 3, I'll be sad because I don't really like viz's dvds.
Old 2007-06-21, 17:36   Link #63
Mef

kohachan is nearly 15 http://wiki.theppn.org/Kusumi_Koharu

i like kirarin revolution a lot and its really popular in japan
Mef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 11:28   Link #64
Hayami
lonely soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitfly View Post
Also, not really sure if the manga or the anime is licensed, but Viz wrote they licensed something in this article that I found on animeondvd. Seems they took out the "revolution" from the name and named it just "Kirari". If I do like episode 2 and 3, I'll be sad because I don't really like viz's dvds.
Could you explain please why you don't like Viz? Censoring? Bad dubs? I'm just curious. I thought it was a great news that someone picked it up, I didn't expect that it would be licensed at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef View Post
kohachan is nearly 15 http://wiki.theppn.org/Kusumi_Koharu

i like kirarin revolution a lot and its really popular in japan
I'm curious who are the most fans of this show in Japan ^_^
The most H!P fans seem to be guys ^_- (please correct me if I'm wrong)

I wonder if Risako would make a good seiyuu too ^^ I know that she likes to draw in anime style.
Today in Class 5-2 with Risako anyone?
Old 2007-06-22, 14:50   Link #65
gnuffiehot

I haven't heard anything about licencing Kirarin apart from that announcement. Since that also had stuff like Naruto in it, I'm wondering if they have already licenced it, or have still yet to do so.

Also, I'm wondering if it isn't only the manga that they have licenced. (seeing as I didn't see a different source and the Kirarin torrents are still on Asuki)
Old 2007-06-22, 20:33   Link #66
Fruitfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayami View Post
Could you explain please why you don't like Viz? Censoring? Bad dubs? I'm just curious. I thought it was a great news that someone picked it up, I didn't expect that it would be licensed at all...
All licensers have bad dubs and good dubs.
I guess it's just me that I don't like them.
I think what annoys me about their releases is the unskipable 5sec copyright warning, 5sec Viz Media logo, 5sec Shonen Jump logo, 5sec what series you're watching logo, and whatever other logos there is that plays when you put it in your dvd player. Also I'm a fan of creditless openings and their newer releases have no extras beside production sketches (if I want sketches, I'll buy Newtype). Although I don't really care, some people did, they used overlays in Bleach and they replaced the opening of MAR with the toonami one. They already named the series just Kirari, who knows what else they'll do.

But if you're just looking for the video and subs and you don't care about anything else, ignore my comments. I shouldn't have made that comment about viz sorry.

I watched episode 2. Kirari is so carefree and it's funny that everything goes her way and the only person that seems to care or know what's happening is Hiroto.
Old 2007-06-23, 06:02   Link #67
Mef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayami View Post
I'm curious who are the most fans of this show in Japan ^_^

children!

and it's heavily merchandised !!
Mef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 06:05   Link #68
gnuffiehot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef View Post
children!

and it's heavily merchandised !!
Yupyup, 12-14 years old girls to be precise.
Old 2007-06-26, 22:00   Link #69
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
OMG I love this anime >.< can;t wait for the next ep. I've read through online that there are alot of people that don't like it.... 0_0 why?? why why why?
Old 2007-07-11, 17:55   Link #70
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko Send a message via Skype™ to Katsu Koneko
When I first saw Kirarin I was reminded of Full Moon Wo Sagashite. ^^ I just loove this anime and can't wait till episode 6 is subbed.

:O Whoa..a member of Morning Musume is playing Kirarin..wow now it really feels like Full Moon for me. XD -falls over-

Naa~

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Rose Guns Days VN Status: EP2 [COMPLETED]
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 17:57   Link #71
tokyostar

heyy u guyzz know any other idol/music animes if u do then please tell cuz i love um
tokyostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 16:34   Link #72
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post

:O Whoa..a member of Morning Musume is playing Kirarin..wow now it really feels like Full Moon for me. XD -falls over-

Naa~
I like the anime alot and its really cute. <3 I only watched a couple of episodes though and I also made a set of Kirarin Couple of weeks ago if you all didn't see it yet. I really like it how Koharu made the voice of Kirarin.

Hagiwara Mai is also in it playing as this girl name Pika I think. XD
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 03:03   Link #73
Ryusiangel

bumping this, I was wondering if anybody has been caught up to the anime lately, i thought it would have ended on episode 52 but seems there is more o.o
Ryusiangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 03:04   Link #74
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

It's like episode 80 something....
Old 2008-04-03, 13:20   Link #75
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusiangel View Post
bumping this, I was wondering if anybody has been caught up to the anime lately, i thought it would have ended on episode 52 but seems there is more o.o
Throw enough money at it, and you can keep it on the air. Essentially every serious blogger have dropped it but it still goes on for TV. Remember, H!P has enough money from all the merchandise it sells from Kirarin revolution, so whatever it loses from ratings it recovers from the fangirls.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 01:45   Link #76
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko Send a message via Skype™ to Katsu Koneko
Revive~ X3

I just restarted watchin' Kirarin again and am now on Episode 34! Yay about 40-something more episodes and I'll be caught up with the sub releases..I hope.

I can't believe I forgot how awesome and cute it was!~ X3

Hiroto/Kirari and Seiji/Kirari are just so cute. xD

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Rose Guns Days VN Status: EP2 [COMPLETED]
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 03:12   Link #77
Lovles

Well, I did watch it form Episode 1 and now I am on episode 64 I believe. I really enjoy this series and how they choose to progress the story line.
Lovles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 11:44   Link #78
oilartist

starting in episode 103 the show is all made by computer.
oilartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 13:03   Link #79
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Actually the 2D animation is also made by computer, most likely the colouring, composition and final touching. The current new animation is 3D and I really dislike it, I honestly prefer BAD 2D animation then bad 3D animation. I seen better 3D animation on NicoNicoDouga or youtube...

And and how dare they change the seiyuu for Hiroto and Seiji, honestly the seiyuus for both of them are perfectly fine, they match the character and acted well. So Hello Project is so important in this anime, that they can control what seiyuus they used even for the male characters? The new seiyuus does not match the characters, they cannot act either.

Looks like the MilkyWay arc isn't ending even after 26 episodes, looks like there'll be another 6 months of them. I do love the new opening Tan Tan Taan however <3

As much as I like Hello Project music, I dislike how they are interfering with KR. It was all fine before 3rd stage. Hello Project should just stick doing the opening and ending songs, and do no seiyuu work for animes (Like Shugo chara)
Old 2008-10-15, 09:22   Link #80
Fo0oFi

the new 3D is bad bad sooooo bad they should have not changed the 2D they look and move like freaking robots
*sigh*i really wanna see what happens with Kirari and Hiroto but the 3D is freaking bothering i hope they change it back to 2D
Fo0oFi is offline   Reply With Quote