AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2006-04-11, 19:50   Link #1
StephWilson

looking for a certain torrent

hey this may be offtopic maybe but i have a question to ask about one of the anime shows that i downloaded from my torrent called Kasimasi it is a really good anime and i was wondering if anyone had any info on when you would be getting ep.12 becasue i want to finish the series lol
StephWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 20:40   Link #2
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Ummm maybe you should take this up with the group who actually subing the series.
This is a forum where people meet to talk about anime. www.animesuki.com just links to trackers where you can download torrents hosted by the groups who subed it.

From my info no one has finished it yet (http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl).

However Most groups HATE it when they are asked when they will be ready. Just wait it'll happen.
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 23:05   Link #3
sophismata
いいえ

It'll be ready once it's done.
sophismata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-12, 17:51   Link #4
StephWilson

hmmm ok well i heard today that it may not be liscensed in the usa which is really going to make me mad because i wont be able to get it
StephWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-12, 22:37   Link #5
sophismata
いいえ

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephWilson
hmmm ok well i heard today that it may not be liscensed in the usa which is really going to make me mad because i wont be able to get it
You do realise that the purpose for fansubs is not so much "free anime" as it is an attempt to share something wonderful that would otherwise be beyond the reach of most people?

If it's licensed, you'll be able to get it on DVD, which'll save hard-drive space.
sophismata is offline   Reply With Quote