AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-06, 20:21   Link #781
4as
ForUs
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Poland
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to 4as
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Spoiler for ending:
Spoiler for major spoilers:
4as is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 07:01   Link #782
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4as View Post
Spoiler for major spoilers:
Spoiler for Ending:
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 08:08   Link #783
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hungary, Europe
Age: 29



I don't remember the exact reasons by now, but even though I might be more of a nitpicking person than you, I still thought everything was answered in the end. Of course it's possible I wasn't bothered to question things, because the game pretty much redefined the word "mindf*cked" for me entirely.
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 11:19   Link #784
4as
ForUs
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Poland
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to 4as
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Spoiler for Ending:
Spoiler for major spoilers for the whole game:
4as is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 16:21   Link #785
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
Spoiler for ending:
__________________


Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2009-05-07 at 16:55.
Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 18:14   Link #786
4as
ForUs
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Poland
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to 4as
Spoiler for major spoilers:
4as is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 07:19   Link #787
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
Spoiler for ending:
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 09:38   Link #788
4as
ForUs
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Poland
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to 4as
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Spoiler for ending:
I think the part in bold pretty much resume your position: You don't know, you don't care.
Spoiler for major spoilers:
4as is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 10:44   Link #789
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
Spoiler for Ending:
__________________


Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2009-05-08 at 11:04.
Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 11:26   Link #790
Rayneing
Trombe!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: England.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Spoiler for Ending:
Spoiler for end game spoilers:
__________________
Rayneing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 11:53   Link #791
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayneing View Post
Spoiler for end game spoilers:
Spoiler for ending:
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 12:31   Link #792
Rayneing
Trombe!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: England.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Spoiler for ending:
Spoiler for end game:
__________________
Rayneing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 12:52   Link #793
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayneing View Post
Spoiler for end game:
Spoiler for ending:
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 16:52   Link #794
4as
ForUs
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Poland
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to 4as
You know what? I've had enough.
Read the explaination for yourself ("Other topics" - > 4 paragraph):
http://www.kgptzac.info/ever17/index.html
Next time, do a research on your own.
4as is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 21:42   Link #795
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
I see they basically say the same thing as you say, (rumored to be explained on remember 11. Rumored? I suppose it's no official information). There is still a lack of answer to my question: if they wanted to seal it, why they didn't actually seal it?

Anyway I agree on one thing you said: I've had enough. And if you expect someone to read 39 pages before making a question then you might as well consider this topic dead.
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 06:07   Link #796
meh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I finished reading Remember 11 recently. And I don't remember ANY information regarding the rebuilding of LeMU. It wouldn't even make sense to be in the game, because the game itself takes place between 2011 and 2012. There was nothing which suggests any connection to the people and event in Ever 17. Perhaps the explanation comes from some official release of the game?

To be honest, I don't really see anything more than very vague connections between Ever 17, Remember 11, and Never 7(have not read 12 Riven). Maybe Kid released some information on previous games through other manners. But certainly nothing within these games themselves.
meh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 17:54   Link #797
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
These games are set in the same universe with common factors but have no direct connections to each other. sortta like tsukhime and Fate.
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 18:08   Link #798
learninganime
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Just finished Ever17! all 11 endings. Had some questions though:

Spoiler for Ever17:


Thanks.
learninganime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 22:29   Link #799
fourtwenty
ざわ。。ざわ。。
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Hey guys, I just reinstalled my copy of ever 17 on my new computer and forgot that the patch for the voices was taken off Hirameki's site. Is there anywhere to find it? If not is the game playable without it? (I like voices)

Thanks ^^
fourtwenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 03:21   Link #800
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
did the original not have voices?
try to find a patch on torrent sites, and if nothing comes up you could always try to reverse-engineer the process of adding voices. Tho I don't know anyone whos done it (who'd take OUT voices?)

Spoiler for @ learninganime:
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥

Last edited by Seitsuki; 2009-05-18 at 03:22. Reason: wtf *embarrased* emote??
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.