AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Ah! My Goddess

Notices

Old 2008-06-17, 06:44   Link #181
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
Why? The current storyline does not appear to be moving towards any sort of conclusion, and I certainly have not heard any rumors to that effect. Has the author been quoted somewhere that he is planning on wrapping up the series, soon?
The current storyline doesn't lead to anything as well as most of recent arcs. However, in the last arc we see most of the human characters, even those who were absent for many years already. AMG is that type of series that doesn't need a huge battle with unspeakable evil to be concluded. At any moment Keiichi can propose to Bell, she will say yes, and they will live happily ever after, but it will be "off-screen".
Kleo Scanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 22:24   Link #182
Punk Angel

why does Scold and her freakin robot have to be so overprotective, its so annoying. Does this stop in 2nd season? Waiting to see it in english.
Old 2008-06-20, 06:55   Link #183
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk Angel View Post
why does Scold and her freakin robot have to be so overprotective, its so annoying. Does this stop in 2nd season? Waiting to see it in english.
I assume you mean overprotective of Belldandy. Similar question asked on the previous page. It doesn't change in the 2nd season or in the entire length of the manga for that matter. Another reason is that it's used for comic effect more often than not.

As for waiting to see it in English, the 2nd season is available on DVD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchaos Ivan View Post
question...

I wonder why Skuld keeps K1 away from Belldandy?

and for some unknown reason i wanna shoot her(Skuld) with a rubber bullet and KO her..
Well, this isn't exactly a question that can be answered with facts...

but the main reason is that Skuld wants to keep Belldandy for herself (sigh, get your mind out of the gutter ). Skuld is being selfish, she wants the attention of her big sister (who she admires beyond anyone) all for herself and doesn't want to share that attention with others. It's not she want to keep K1 away in particular, she would want to keep any man from showing Belldandy any romantic interest.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 09:30   Link #184
Punk Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
I assume you mean overprotective of Belldandy. Similar question asked on the previous page. It doesn't change in the 2nd season or in the entire length of the manga for that matter. Another reason is that it's used for comic effect more often than not.

As for waiting to see it in English, the 2nd season is available on DVD.
oh sorry, thanks though
Old 2008-07-04, 17:27   Link #185
Super_Saiyan_Goku

I heard something about third season on goddess-project. net starting in august, is it true?
Super_Saiyan_Goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 20:18   Link #186
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Saiyan_Goku View Post
I heard something about third season on goddess-project. net starting in august, is it true?
so far theirs no info yet...
as a member of the forum i'd be hopefully first to know. however one of the members has overheard "rumors" of an OVA/potential Movie..but thats just rumors as of now
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 16:22   Link #187
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Ah! My Goddess Colors - what is the real first published date, I haven't found it.
Littm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-09, 09:44   Link #188
Dying Rose
Blurry: Puddle of mud

I wonder???
"We Are Fighting Dreamers""LOVESHINE" Life is what you make it. The way I see it is that if someone is trying to put you down don't even pay attention to them and follow your dream. You know when they say sticks and stone may break my bones but words can never hurt me"Well" words can hurt you in more ways than one no matter how you look at it. So prove them wrong and follow your dream to very end and leave them in the dust. If there's one thing I've learned is never let anyone take your dream away from you.
http://www.dothackonline.uniogame.com
Dying Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 19:13   Link #189
noktown

I was just wondering,I'm sure we have here people who read the manga,is there any progress between the 2 in the manga ?Like maybe dates or kisses ;d ?Close to the end or something like that ?

I tried reading it but i wasn't sure what was the chapter of the last episode so,it kinda stopped me from reading ;d
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 01:44   Link #190
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

First of all, in anime they don't follow the manga timeline. You should either read the entire manga or don't read it at all. In the manga they live like an average Japanese married couple, which means respect to each other and no sign of affection in public places. However, they spend most of the time together, and Bell openly says she loves K1. Umm... There were some kisses as well, but mostly in the early manga.
Kleo Scanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 17:52   Link #191
davie

Does anyone know the title of the song played in episode 7 of the 2nd season when "Murder-kun" chainsaw is introduced?
Old 2008-11-07, 15:44   Link #192
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

-----------

Last edited by Littm; 2008-11-07 at 15:47. Reason: question is deleted.
Littm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 18:04   Link #193
jkells7

if they were to make an american live action movie who would play the characters my vote is
Emile Hirsch Keiichi
Kiera Knightly Belldandy
Scarlett johanson urd
Annasophia Robb skuld
jkells7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 14:35   Link #194
iori09

Hi, can i ask if there are any other plans to continue producing AMG season 4? taking into consideration that Fighting Winds is season 3. Does anyone noe if they plan to continue producing it or something? As i m kinda a big fan of AMG and really will wish to see it continue..

Hope someone will be able to provide me with a site that i can check a updates or future plans on anime or something >.< thanks!
iori09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 05:00   Link #195
bakaneko16
Hitagi Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iori09 View Post
Hi, can i ask if there are any other plans to continue producing AMG season 4? taking into consideration that Fighting Winds is season 3. Does anyone noe if they plan to continue producing it or something? As i m kinda a big fan of AMG and really will wish to see it continue..

Hope someone will be able to provide me with a site that i can check a updates or future plans on anime or something >.< thanks!
i dont really get, is their suck thing as season 3?
bakaneko16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 11:14   Link #196
iori09

Huh? I m just asking is there any continuation series for AMG?'

AMG season 1
AMG season 2
AMG - Fighting Wings <-- i presume this are season 3

Just wondering if there is another season 4 undergoing on in plans? does anyone know of any news about it?
iori09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 14:59   Link #197
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iori09 View Post

AMG season 1
AMG season 2
AMG - Fighting Wings <-- i presume this are season 3

Just wondering if there is another season 4 undergoing on in plans? does anyone know of any news about it?
Fighting wings wasn't really a season. It was an OVA at best.

But everyone asks this question, and as far as anyone knows, thus far the answer is NO.
Old 2009-01-25, 15:01   Link #198
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi_chan
Quote:
Yes, it's called the manga.

The manga is shorter than the anime and umm...written better(also funnier and prettier!!). In the time it takes to watch an single season, you could be caught up.
Keiichi_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 18:51   Link #199
jkells7

I just got completely ignored haha
jkells7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 19:19   Link #200
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkells7 View Post
I just got completely ignored haha
Perhaps you should read the opening post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls View Post
the purpose of this thread is to ask questions that can actually be answered as facts from the anime or manga.
Then you might notice your question isn't suitable for this thread.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote