AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-18, 12:33   Link #9861
DRAGUN H.E.X.
DAT Shiny Gunpla~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: brunei darusalam
Age: 25
Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmitryEV View Post
Spoiler for bunnygirls:
man!, Itsuki might also nosebleeds when he saw this (like if that would happen)

but Kyon on the other hand, watches in horror as his own Imuto is also being included in the erocosplay list & starts ranting non-stop like he had a car accident or something
__________________
TRANSFORMERS
MACHINE ROBO
DIAROBO
GYROZETTER
DRAGUN H.E.X. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 14:13   Link #9862
Kogetsu Shirogane
Crackshipper
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mitakihara
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
I'm a bit disturbed by the inclusion of Imouto into bunnygirl group pics.

Also, I can't help but notice Nagato seems... embarrassed about the outfit. Is this perhaps some other Yuki Nagato?
__________________
Kyouko Sakura and Madoka Kaname, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... well at least it's consistent...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 14:16   Link #9863
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
I'm a bit disturbed by the inclusion of Imouto into bunnygirl group pics.
Yeah, not sure whether it's better or worse that she's the only one not wearing fishnets.

Quote:
Also, I can't help but notice Nagato seems... embarrassed about the outfit. Is this perhaps some other Yuki Nagato?
Asakura told her to play along or she'd knife her. Asakura also has a little nipple slip going on.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 14:19   Link #9864
Kogetsu Shirogane
Crackshipper
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mitakihara
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
I'm referring to the fact that it's rather blatant she seems that way.
__________________
Kyouko Sakura and Madoka Kaname, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... well at least it's consistent...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 14:59   Link #9865
DmitryEV
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Russia, Moscow
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to DmitryEV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
I'm a bit disturbed by the inclusion of Imouto into bunnygirl group pics.
This picture is just a version of this poster (I'm sorry for repost)

__________________
DmitryEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 15:02   Link #9866
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hong Kong Shatterdome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
I'm a bit disturbed by the inclusion of Imouto into bunnygirl group pics.
Kyon probably throttled Haruhi after this.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 15:05   Link #9867
stubby42
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK/Canada
Isnt there a version floating around minus child porn?
stubby42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 15:22   Link #9868
DmitryEV
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Russia, Moscow
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to DmitryEV
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
Isnt there a version floating around minus child porn?
There is no porn.
__________________
DmitryEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 15:30   Link #9869
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hong Kong Shatterdome
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmitryEV View Post
There is no porn.
I think he means minus lolicon.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 15:40   Link #9870
stubby42
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK/Canada
You can dress it up and call it whatever you want but it doesnt change the fact that its a drawing of a 10 year old girl dressed up in a bunny girl outfit, a costume designed to arouse.

I'd also add that under US law that type of image could be considered illegal A man was charged under US obsenity laws

I'm sorry but I really dont understand how you can find this type of imagery acceptable.
stubby42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 15:50   Link #9871
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
I'm sorry but I really dont understand how you can find this type of imagery acceptable.
I assure you than most of us don't find the presence of Imouto in such pic in such circonstance tastefull.

It's not the first time than a illustrator put her in such pic, and sadly surely it's not the last. Your ( justified) complain should be addressed to them, not to us.
__________________

ganbaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 15:53   Link #9872
Kogetsu Shirogane
Crackshipper
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mitakihara
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Um... you DO realize that they're all under 18, and thus would all have to be removed in order to not meet the "child porn" thing, right? Even in more lenient cases, the only one that could be used is Tsuruya and possibly Kimidori. (Mikuru can't prove her age, I'm not sure about Kimidori.)
__________________
Kyouko Sakura and Madoka Kaname, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... well at least it's consistent...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 15:56   Link #9873
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
You can dress it up and call it whatever you want but it doesnt change the fact that its a drawing of a 10 year old girl dressed up in a bunny girl outfit, a costume designed to arouse.
Uh, yeah, see, like you said, it's a drawing. It is an image on a piece of paper. It is not an actual ten-year-old girl.

No ten-year-old girls were harmed in the making of that image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
I'd also add that under US law that type of image could be considered illegal A man was charged under US obsenity laws
Because laws are automatically moral and correct, yeah. Like I said, there's a huge difference between child porn and drawings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
I'm sorry but I really dont understand how you can find this type of imagery acceptable.
I'm sorry, but I really don't understand how you can find this type of imagery unacceptable.

How long have you been into anime, now? How are you still offended by this kind of thing when it's everywhere in anime?
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 16:04   Link #9874
stubby42
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK/Canada
Quote:
It's not the first time than a illustrator put her in such pic, and sadly surely it's not the last. Your ( justified) complain should be addressed to them, not to us.
Whilst I agree with that statment to an extent some people are trying to justify the image and I take offense to that because I do find that picture extremely distasteful.

As for the actual age of the characters the majority of them are drawn to appear over 18 where as the child is clearly drawn as that, a child I think theres a huge difference there.

P.S I actually live in the UK so 16 years is the legal age.

Also laws are meant to be an indication of what is morally acceptable, espcially an obsenity law.

I'm really confused as why I should stop being offended by something because I've enjoyed anime for a few years, if somethings offensive its still offensive.
stubby42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 16:11   Link #9875
Kogetsu Shirogane
Crackshipper
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mitakihara
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
As for the actual age of the characters the majority of them are drawn to appear over 18 where as the child is clearly drawn as that, a child I think theres a huge difference there.
"She has a condition where her body stopped growing at age 10."

If you're going to try justifying the appearance of 15-year-olds in provocative outfits, you may as well justify a 10-year-old in one while you're at it. Especially when there's little to no difference between the appearances in the image in question and other instances of the characters.
__________________
Kyouko Sakura and Madoka Kaname, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... well at least it's consistent...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 16:16   Link #9876
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
I'm really confused as why I should stop being offended by something because I've enjoyed anime for a few years, if somethings offensive its still offensive.
I reasure you, because you watched anime for ''X'' year, is not a reason for you to stop to be offended by something like that" Even now I find un-tastefull such use of young girl.
__________________

ganbaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 16:19   Link #9877
stubby42
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK/Canada
You know when people say that anime fans are losers and freaks, your really not helping when you say stuff like this.

Look I give up, argueing on the internet is a waste of time your just going to bounce back with equally moronic statments, I mean you've obviously spent alot of time rationalising it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I reasure you, because you watched anime for ''X'' year, is not a reason for you to stop to be offended by something like that" Even now I find un-tastefull such use of young girl.
Thanks Ganbaru.
stubby42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 16:21   Link #9878
Kogetsu Shirogane
Crackshipper
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mitakihara
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Um, what? You're the one who tried rationalizing why it's okay to have an image of 15-year-olds in bunnygirl outfits.
__________________
Kyouko Sakura and Madoka Kaname, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... well at least it's consistent...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 16:21   Link #9879
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hong Kong Shatterdome
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
the majority of them are drawn to appear over 18
Ummm, how do you draw an animated character to look 18 instead of 17?


Can we agree that it's distasteful to draw pre pubescent's in a sexualized manner?



This debate would get really amusing if BeanBag was active at the moment.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 16:22   Link #9880
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
As for the actual age of the characters the majority of them are drawn to appear over 18 where as the child is clearly drawn as that, a child I think theres a huge difference there.
No it fucking isn't.

These are not people. They are lines on a piece of paper.

Furthermore, they aren't even lines drawn to resemble naked people. They are lines drawn to resemble underage girls clothed in fetishy outfits.

If you're that concerned about the lines on the piece of paper, underage is underage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
P.S I actually live in the UK so 16 years is the legal age.
Which shows why laws are not universal moral standards, because they differ from culture to culture.

For example, national age of consent in Japan, where most of these images originated, is thirteen. Same with Spain.

This is why the UN trying to force American CP laws on Japan is laughable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
Also laws are meant to be an indication of what is morally acceptable, espcially an obsenity law.
Yes, depending on the culture. But obscenity laws are becoming more and more of a joke in an age of free speech and a lack of censorship.

Welcome to the Internet, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
I'm really confused as why I should stop being offended by something because I've enjoyed anime for a few years, if somethings offensive its still offensive.
I was questioning how you enjoy anime when loli is everywhere in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
You know when people say that anime fans are losers and freaks, your really not helping when you say stuff like this.

Look I give up, argueing on the internet is a waste of time your just going to bounce back with equally moronic statments, I mean you've obviously spent alot of time rationalising it.
Learn to spell before you call people morons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Ummm, how do you draw an animated character to look 18 instead of 17?
Yeah, exactly. This exactly.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.