AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-26, 00:05   Link #12441
DmitryEV
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Russia, Moscow
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to DmitryEV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animexcel View Post
These are renders? You do understand that the white on Yuki's sleeve is gone, right?

fixed.

__________________
DmitryEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 00:15   Link #12442
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animexcel View Post
These are renders? You do understand that the white on Yuki's sleeve is gone, right?
I said my computer was screwing up and stuff.
Yes, I friggin' understand It's gone, that's why I said "They're really screwed up"
Plus, I'm not too good yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmitryEV View Post
fixed.

Spoiler for better:
Ooh, that's way better than mine
If my computer wasn't recoloring stuff and deleting stuff (I think I has virus-tan)
then I could do better than I had, but I'm really not good at it.

Also, Animexcel, sorry If I seemed bitchy, I'm just pissed right now for reasons and I'm angry with my computer.
AmyElizzabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 00:33   Link #12443
Otaku Emperor
Love Conquers All!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Suzumiya Haruhi Section of AnimeSuki, (I placed my main Otaku HQ box there)
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animexcel View Post
These are renders? You do understand that the white on Yuki's sleeve is gone, right?
The "These are Renders?" Quote was really uncalled for >.>
__________________
Otaku Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 00:42   Link #12444
dragon4dudes
Uncountable rationality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Following the clouds North.
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to dragon4dudes Send a message via Skype™ to dragon4dudes
Never saw TTGL, wouldn't know.
__________________

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so. Douglas Adams
Where facts are few, experts are many. Donald R. Gannon

void foo() {foo();} // Can you guess what this line of code does?
dragon4dudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 01:14   Link #12445
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
Yuki wishes everyone a Merry Christmas!





And a larger version of a previously posted pic:

__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 09:04   Link #12446
Ansalem
Speaker
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sho-tan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmitryEV View Post
Translation?
It says Asakura, I chose you. The shirt says Kyon.
__________________
Ansalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 10:58   Link #12447
Aebliss
Story Master
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Send a message via AIM to Aebliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyElizzabeth View Post
Spoiler for Haruhi:
This looks like it belongs in the genderbent image thread. ^^ Haruhi looks like a taller, happy (and more curvaceous) Kyonko, here. (Gee, I wonder why she's happy? *snrk*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
It says Asakura, I chose you. The shirt says Kyon.
o_o ... ^^ I just got the weirdest Pokemon-crossover image in my mind ... Hmmm, if someone wanted to release a Haruhi from the Pokeball ... 'Divine Beast, I choose you!' - perhaps?
Aebliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 11:32   Link #12448
Siggrodoth
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aebliss View Post
o_o ... ^^ I just got the weirdest Pokemon-crossover image in my mind ... Hmmm, if someone wanted to release a Haruhi from the Pokeball ... 'Divine Beast, I choose you!' - perhaps?
She'd be like the human representation of Arceus. Like the way Latias and Latios had one in that movie.

Then again, it's Dialga and Palkia who can canonically distort time and space, not Arceus. He's more like the DNA precursor of everything on Earth, though I don't know how that jives with Mew's backstory at all. Did Arceus create it?

Getting of the Pokemon fanboy train now...
__________________
All Along The Watchtower...
Siggrodoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 12:13   Link #12449
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aebliss View Post

o_o ... ^^ I just got the weirdest Pokemon-crossover image in my mind ... Hmmm, if someone wanted to release a Haruhi from the Pokeball ... 'Divine Beast, I choose you!' - perhaps?
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this...
I'd think moar of "I CHOOSE YOU, [S]PIKACHU[/]HARUHI!"
*doesn't come out*

Spoiler for Fail from mee:
AmyElizzabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 14:26   Link #12450
Animexcel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyElizzabeth View Post
I said my computer was screwing up and stuff.
Yes, I friggin' understand It's gone, that's why I said "They're really screwed up"
Plus, I'm not too good yet


Ooh, that's way better than mine
If my computer wasn't recoloring stuff and deleting stuff (I think I has virus-tan)
then I could do better than I had, but I'm really not good at it.

Also, Animexcel, sorry If I seemed bitchy, I'm just pissed right now for reasons and I'm angry with my computer.
sorry if i came out a little arrogant. I just wouldn't rely on the magic wand tool too much.
Animexcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 14:36   Link #12451
Solachinx
is a myth
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Solachinx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyElizzabeth View Post
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this...
I'd think moar of "I CHOOSE YOU, [S]PIKACHU[/]HARUHI!"
*doesn't come out*

Spoiler for Fail from mee:
Ooh, I love the last picture with Disappearance Haruhi, Yuki, and Adult Mikuru! Who drew it?
__________________
Trambampoline!
Solachinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 16:20   Link #12452
PrincessFrani
TsuruyaxMikuru Worshipper
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In a kingdom where I drive everyone insane!!
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solachinx View Post
Ooh, I love the last picture with Disappearance Haruhi, Yuki, and Adult Mikuru! Who drew it?
That photo won't show on my computer!
PrincessFrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 16:26   Link #12453
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solachinx View Post
Ooh, I love the last picture with Disappearance Haruhi, Yuki, and Adult Mikuru! Who drew it?
Noizi Ito.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFrani View Post
That photo won't show on my computer!
http://img85.imageshack.us/i/disappearancez.png/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animexcel View Post
sorry if i came out a little arrogant. I just wouldn't rely on the magic wand tool too much.
Actually Magical want tool-san is alot better than my old method, and originally her arm and part of her head were still there, but my computer...
AmyElizzabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 17:23   Link #12454
Milu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: BIG APPLE, 3AM
Age: 25
My laptop's starting to die out on me, so it'll freeze at random intervals and keep me from viewing images.

TOSHIBAAAAAAA~!
__________________
"Screw your boobs!"
-Kurt Angle
Milu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 18:30   Link #12455
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax Send a message via Skype™ to ultimatemegax
Ito-san has been commissioned to draw a special cover for all of the nine Japanese novels that will form one long picture encompassing mostly all of the main characters. The first cover will be released near the end of next month, so stay tuned. Since some won't be introduced until the later books (which haven't been animated), I will put this scan under a spoiler tab. Apologies for such a small scan, I'm sure someone will have a bigger one soon since it's in the latest Sneaker.
Spoiler:
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 19:03   Link #12456
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
Chibi goodness:

__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 19:07   Link #12457
Heatth
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brasil
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
Ito-san has been commissioned to draw a special cover for all of the nine Japanese novels that will form one long picture encompassing mostly all of the main characters. The first cover will be released near the end of next month, so stay tuned. Since some won't be introduced until the later books (which haven't been animated), I will put this scan under a spoiler tab. Apologies for such a small scan, I'm sure someone will have a bigger one soon since it's in the latest Sneaker.
Spoiler:
Awesome. Where did you find this? There is a bigger version?

PP:
Also, I didn't understand well. But it is a new cover for each novel that together, form a big image right? If so, do you (or someone else) knows where would be the division for each cover?

Anyway, this is a great find.

I found funny that at last two characters are probably going to end up in a cover of a book prior of their appearance. Spoiler?
Heatth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 19:28   Link #12458
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax Send a message via Skype™ to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatth View Post
Awesome. Where did you find this? There is a bigger version?

PP:
Also, I didn't understand well. But it is a new cover for each novel that together, form a big image right? If so, do you (or someone else) knows where would be the division for each cover?

Anyway, this is a great find.

I found funny that at last two characters are probably going to end up in a cover of a book prior of their appearance. Spoiler?
Yes, the entire picture is formed from all of the covers together. The only "split" that's been shown is the Yuutsu cover in this scan, but it leaves off Kyon to the inner front cover, so I'm not sure if it's the real split. I find it interesting that a character in the seventh book will be on a cover for either the third or fourth one.


I've found this news at the Light novel group at Hatana here but the scans are from the Feb. issue of the Sneaker.
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 19:48   Link #12459
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
Ito-san has been commissioned to draw a special cover for all of the nine Japanese novels that will form one long picture encompassing mostly all of the main characters. The first cover will be released near the end of next month, so stay tuned. Since some won't be introduced until the later books (which haven't been animated), I will put this scan under a spoiler tab. Apologies for such a small scan, I'm sure someone will have a bigger one soon since it's in the latest Sneaker.
Spoiler:
If only the scan was bigger I could see what Kyouko and Kuyoh look like since they never really had they're own shot
AmyElizzabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 20:05   Link #12460
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
This had better herald the coming of Vol. 10... Although, with a release like this it really does look as though the next volume might be the final one.

Bah, I knew it. Morons.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.