AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-02, 21:59   Link #15201
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm View Post
Hmm, I know this is a bit late for halloween but anyway....

I think Haruhi is getting to involved with the Halloween image
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 22:03   Link #15202
Rhythm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I think Haruhi is getting to involved with the Halloween image
Haha that's what I was thinking, she can suck my blood any day.

Knowing her, they might turn into the real version of their costumes.
Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 22:08   Link #15203
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm View Post
Haha that's what I was thinking, she can suck my blood any day.

Knowing her, they might turn into the real version of their costumes.
I wonder what Kyon is
If Mikuru turns into the adorable little devil-type, then thats fine
Yuki is just fine the way she is.
Koizumi as the Ace is a little odd
Haruhi as a vampire is
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 22:19   Link #15204
Rhythm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I wonder what Kyon is
If Mikuru turns into the adorable little devil-type, then thats fine
Yuki is just fine the way she is.
Koizumi as the Ace is a little odd
Haruhi as a vampire is
That's the exact same question everyone at the imageboard was asking. Someone suggested a brownish frog? xP

True for Mikuru and Yuki, doesn't seem much out of the norm anyway.

Although Koizumi as the Ace....reminds of me of 'Haruhi-chan' when he was Mt. Fuji. (That reminds me further, when Yuki was the phone charm, so cute!)

Haruhi well...think I've mentioned it already.
Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 15:57   Link #15205
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm View Post
Although Koizumi as the Ace....reminds of me of 'Haruhi-chan' when he was Mt. Fuji. (That reminds me further, when Yuki was the phone charm, so cute!)
True Koizumi was just hilarious in the scene
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 19:14   Link #15206
J the Drafter
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Can anyone make (or find) a picture of a Mikuru (young version) who's so enraged at everything that's happened to her that she's ready to punish everyone she believes has wronged her, and who's willing to kill anyone who stands in the way of her doing so? I'm writing a story along those lines, and I'm just interested in seeing a picture of Mikuru in that state. I, uh, hope I didn't creep anybody out.
J the Drafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 20:03   Link #15207
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by J the Drafter View Post
Can anyone make (or find) a picture of a Mikuru (young version) who's so enraged at everything that's happened to her that she's ready to punish everyone she believes has wronged her, and who's willing to kill anyone who stands in the way of her doing so? I'm writing a story along those lines, and I'm just interested in seeing a picture of Mikuru in that state. I, uh, hope I didn't creep anybody out.
Not creeped out, but finding a picture of Mikuru actually doing that is going to be incredibly tough... The simple fact that people are generally going with her (cute, shy, big breast) side.
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 20:11   Link #15208
Othello~
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: dnal tuo dnif ot gniyrt sdnoces evif detsaw uoy
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by J the Drafter View Post
Can anyone make (or find) a picture of a Mikuru (young version) who's so enraged at everything that's happened to her that she's ready to punish everyone she believes has wronged her, and who's willing to kill anyone who stands in the way of her doing so? I'm writing a story along those lines, and I'm just interested in seeing a picture of Mikuru in that state. I, uh, hope I didn't creep anybody out.
This?

Or this?
Othello~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 20:33   Link #15209
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Othello~ View Post
This?

Or this?
Well Othello just blazed through this never thought anyone would come up with that idea in the first picture.
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-05, 09:58   Link #15210
Coreyrn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Germany
Age: 24


Nagato Disappearance huge WP

Spoiler for NSFW:
Coreyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-05, 16:18   Link #15211
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreyrn View Post
Oh my... This is absolutely a lovely picture of Haruhi and Yuki
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 06:38   Link #15212
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Haramihama
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wang
You know, the Disappearance spawns some of the best artwork and fan-made images I've ever seen... they always hint and touch the emotions and hearts of the characters and viewers. More so than what I've seen with other works.

Spoiler for A couple of wallpapers. They're big. Hence the spoiler.:


I honestly don't know if I could have left the universe and Alt Yuki with it...
__________________
Mr. Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 09:41   Link #15213
aegisofrime
Yuki Nagato Worshipper
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Hot, Very Hot Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wang View Post
You know, the Disappearance spawns some of the best artwork and fan-made images I've ever seen... they always hint and touch the emotions and hearts of the characters and viewers. More so than what I've seen with other works.

Spoiler for A couple of wallpapers. They're big. Hence the spoiler.:


I honestly don't know if I could have left the universe and Alt Yuki with it...
The pictures aren't loading for me it seems
aegisofrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 16:28   Link #15214
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Just quote the post, cut and paste the links.
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 18:07   Link #15215
Apache Thunder
Interdimensional Spy
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Levelland, Texas USA
Send a message via MSN to Apache Thunder Send a message via Yahoo to Apache Thunder
Nope, They are just plain broke. Try uploading them somewhere else?
Apache Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 18:28   Link #15216
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Haramihama
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wang
Right, then. Sorry for the complications.

__________________
Mr. Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 13:11   Link #15217
Othello~
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: dnal tuo dnif ot gniyrt sdnoces evif detsaw uoy
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wang View Post
Right, then. Sorry for the complications.

You are right about the disapperance having the prettiest artwork, especially this one. I love it
Othello~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 18:19   Link #15218
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Othello~ View Post
You are right about the disapperance having the prettiest artwork, especially this one. I love it
I was going to say the same thing I never knew how much of an impact the movie would bring to artwork around. But it really did improve , the movie also sets a lovely example of character images, but mostly set on Kyon.
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 07:29   Link #15219
Coreyrn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Coreyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 19:40   Link #15220
Hooves
~In Wonderland~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreyrn View Post
Spoiler for Picture:
It seems Haruhi is not noticing them Such a shame, this probably happens on a daily basis, but she just turns her head the other way perhaps
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.