AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-12-19, 15:19   Link #1
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Naruto Konoha Senki GBA

Anyone played this yet? I got it off of Ebay, and its on its way here. I said this anime would be best in a game that was slower and enabled you to use the characters' teamwork. So I was wondering if anyone here had tried it yet.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 17:20   Link #2
GreyArea
Meatf***er
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UK
Age: 34
Its quite a good game, but a little frustrating at times. The fights get very very hard quite quickly, although once you've got your tactics sorted (and you've learnt what some of the moves are) its quite straight forward.

Unfortunately it only follows the story up until the Chuunin exam.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 17:24   Link #3
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Its quite a good game, but a little frustrating at times. The fights get very very hard quite quickly, although once you've got your tactics sorted (and you've learnt what some of the moves are) its quite straight forward.

Unfortunately it only follows the story up until the Chuunin exam.
Ok, well, I bought part 2, so here's hoping it goes past that...
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 17:47   Link #4
GreyArea
Meatf***er
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UK
Age: 34
Part 2? Where did you get it from?
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 17:56   Link #5
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Part 2? Where did you get it from?
Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Though...I don't see a "2" anywhere on that box.

Looks like I'm leaving negative feeback...
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:04   Link #6
GreyArea
Meatf***er
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UK
Age: 34
I see Zabuza on the cover, and that looks exactly the same as the one Ive played. Didnt think there was a second one of that game. I cant be certain there wasnt a 2 in the title though (there was a previous GBA game, though that was a platformer).

edit: there is a 2 in the title in fairness.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:11   Link #7
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
I see Zabuza on the cover, and that looks exactly the same as the one Ive played. Didnt think there was a second one of that game. I cant be certain there wasnt a 2 in the title though (there was a previous GBA game, though that was a platformer).

edit: there is a 2 in the title in fairness.
Well...crud. Anyway...I got it for a lot cheaper than I bought the crappy platformer for, and you say it's fun...so it should be a worthy investment.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:35   Link #8
GreyArea
Meatf***er
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UK
Age: 34
It'll definately eat a lot of your time up, very easily

There's a translated technique list you might want to aquire over on www.gamefaqs.com comes in very handy.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:47   Link #9
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
It'll definately eat a lot of your time up, very easily

There's a translated technique list you might want to aquire over on www.gamefaqs.com comes in very handy.
Already checked there. Anytime I have to get a deep game in Japanese, Gamefaqs is where I go.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-21, 12:15   Link #10
Narutosfighter145
Inactive Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Narutosfighter145
I need a english version of the game do somebody now where i can download it
Narutosfighter145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-21, 12:34   Link #11
GreyArea
Meatf***er
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UK
Age: 34
1. There isn't an english version of the game

2. DONT ask where you can download games for f***s sake
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-22, 11:39   Link #12
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosfighter145
I need a english version of the game do somebody now where i can download it
It's effin' 10 bucks on Ebay. If you can't bring yourself to pay that much money, cancel your internet access for a month and pay for it, you thieving bastard.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-22, 19:03   Link #13
sumflip
(''\(=' . '=)/'')
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to sumflip Send a message via MSN to sumflip
does anyone know a good, reliable site to buy any of the naruto games, (Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen and Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 for gamecube) ? i have about $300 to spend and its really burnin a hole in my pocket
sumflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-22, 19:13   Link #14
jakkz
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumflip
does anyone know a good, reliable site to buy any of the naruto games, (Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen and Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 for gamecube) ? i have about $300 to spend and its really burnin a hole in my pocket

http://www.lik-sang.com

think it offers free shipping also for some gamez
__________________
jakkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-22, 17:20   Link #15
Oh hi yo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumflip
does anyone know a good, reliable site to buy any of the naruto games, (Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen and Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 for gamecube) ? i have about $300 to spend and its really burnin a hole in my pocket
Hi do u know if theres gonna be an English version coming out on the gamecube for Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen and number 2
Oh hi yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-22, 21:48   Link #16
GreyArea
Meatf***er
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UK
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh hi yo
Hi do u know if theres gonna be an English version coming out on the gamecube for Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen and number 2
This has already been answered in another thread on the first page of this forum if you bothered looking. The answer to your question is: no. There is no english version at the moment, though its likely the games may get licenced considering the popularity of Naruto in the US.
__________________
I'd tell you I love you, but deep down inside I just want you to burn.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-22, 22:03   Link #17
Byakugan
krigakure assassin
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: berkely,california usa
Is kinoha no senki the sidescroller rpg for naruto and if not what is the side scroller called? i already beat the game but cant remember its name it was awsome though i went through with onehundred percent completion u guys should play it its so fun.

P.S sry i havent posted in so long i have been watching hikaru no go and at the same time learning how to play go. Just finished downloading eps 41-45 of it ^^
Byakugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-22, 22:11   Link #18
GreyArea
Meatf***er
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UK
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakugan
Is kinoha no senki the sidescroller rpg for naruto and if not what is the side scroller called? i already beat the game but cant remember its name it was awsome though i went through with onehundred percent completion u guys should play it its so fun.

P.S sry i havent posted in so long i have been watching hikaru no go and at the same time learning how to play go. Just finished downloading eps 41-45 of it ^^
Naruto: Konoha Senki is the GBA tactical RPG, it has a half overhead kind of view.

Naruto: Saikyo Ninja is the platform game. A bit crap, I thought.
__________________
I'd tell you I love you, but deep down inside I just want you to burn.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-23, 13:20   Link #19
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Naruto: Konoha Senki is the GBA tactical RPG, it has a half overhead kind of view.

Naruto: Saikyo Ninja is the platform game. A bit crap, I thought.
A bit crap? That game was horrible. I didn't even have to use any chakra attacks when I played as Sasuke.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-23, 13:47   Link #20
drexel
Drexel U
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumflip
does anyone know a good, reliable site to buy any of the naruto games, (Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen and Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 for gamecube) ? i have about $300 to spend and its really burnin a hole in my pocket

i use NCS (http://www.ncsx.com) for all my import needs. They are located in New York so games come overnight even when I only pay for ground since I'm so close to them. I've never had any problems and I've ordered from them quite a bit. Got Naruto 2 there

there is also Videogamedepot (http://www.videogamedepot.com), haven't ordered from them in a while though; but I didn't have any problems when I did.
drexel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.