AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-01-30, 11:56   Link #2501
Bea Rabbit
Stained Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Abyss
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksassin View Post
Can I request a sig made of this pic?

Spoiler for the pic:

-The meido Yuki only
-Design, its up to you as long it is nice
-one as friendly and another version not as friendly
-If you can come out with any text to put into sig, thats great.
-my name at bottom right

thanks in advance.
I would like to. but what do you mean by that?
__________________

Bea Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 14:34   Link #2502
darksassin
Is this dangerous??
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Unknown Void, M'sia
@ Bea Rabbit

Forgot to mention...(lol at me)
One following animesuki standard(preferably 500x120), and another one 600X150 pixels

That would be great if you could make the sig for me...
You could take her upper body part or whole to make the sig...It's up to you.
I don't mind about the background, whether it is abstract or not, as long as it is aproppiate
Thanks in advance.

btw,if you decide to put some text, would you mind make the textless one also for non-animesuki friendly?

P.S Im apologize in advance for my pickyness(not sure if pickyness is a suitable word)
__________________

Last edited by darksassin; 2010-01-30 at 14:57.
darksassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 06:43   Link #2503
Bea Rabbit
Stained Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Abyss
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksassin View Post
@ Bea Rabbit

Forgot to mention...(lol at me)
One following animesuki standard(preferably 500x120), and another one 600X150 pixels

That would be great if you could make the sig for me...
You could take her upper body part or whole to make the sig...It's up to you.
I don't mind about the background, whether it is abstract or not, as long as it is aproppiate
Thanks in advance.

btw,if you decide to put some text, would you mind make the textless one also for non-animesuki friendly?

P.S Im apologize in advance for my pickyness(not sure if pickyness is a suitable word)
humm. get it.
so you want the other one that is textless that is not for AS-save. okay. I'll make it for sure. BD
__________________

Bea Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 17:52   Link #2504
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North carolina.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea Rabbit View Post
here :
Spoiler for sig:


and I made a userbar of it BD
Spoiler for userbar:

thankyou very much for the sing i really like it ^^
__________________

my first oficiall signature send me a private message and tell how godd or bad it was
the follower 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 06:13   Link #2505
Bea Rabbit
Stained Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Abyss
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksassin View Post
@ Bea Rabbit

Forgot to mention...(lol at me)
One following animesuki standard(preferably 500x120), and another one 600X150 pixels

That would be great if you could make the sig for me...
You could take her upper body part or whole to make the sig...It's up to you.
I don't mind about the background, whether it is abstract or not, as long as it is aproppiate
Thanks in advance.

btw,if you decide to put some text, would you mind make the textless one also for non-animesuki friendly?

P.S Im apologize in advance for my pickyness(not sure if pickyness is a suitable word)
finished.
I dunno if you like it.
first sig. sorry if its not 500x120.
Spoiler for for sig:


the other one. textless.
size : 500x210
Spoiler for sig:


nee. if any you dont like. just tell me again. I'll make it again.
__________________

Bea Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 13:11   Link #2506
darksassin
Is this dangerous??
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Unknown Void, M'sia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea Rabbit View Post
finished.
I dunno if you like it.
first sig. sorry if its not 500x120.
Spoiler for for sig:


the other one. textless.
size : 500x210
Spoiler for sig:


nee. if any you dont like. just tell me again. I'll make it again.
Wow, you did a great job.The background is nice. Yuki seems not right. Maybe the brightness or contrast. I prefer if you keep normal brightness/contrast for the pic and maybe the text could be changed to waiting for you.Other than that , Great job Thanks a bunch!!


I'll take the both but if you may, could you modify a little bit on the first?
__________________

Last edited by darksassin; 2010-02-04 at 05:04.
darksassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 00:59   Link #2507
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea Rabbit View Post
finished.
I dunno if you like it.
first sig. sorry if its not 500x120.
Spoiler for for sig:


the other one. textless.
size : 500x210
Spoiler for sig:


nee. if any you dont like. just tell me again. I'll make it again.
Woah..What program did you use?
Those look amazing...
I may request from you someday
AmyElizzabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 06:19   Link #2508
Bea Rabbit
Stained Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Abyss
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksassin View Post
Wow, you did a great job.The background is nice. Yuki seems not right. Maybe the brightness or contrast. I prefer if you keep normal brightness/contrast for the pic and maybe the text could be changed to waiting for you.Other than that , Great job Thanks a bunch!!


I'll take the both but if you may, could you modify a little bit on the first?
huaha I think I just lost the first sig raw file. but I'll try to make one similiar like that and according to your request !
btw. here it is :
Spoiler for sig:

I just brighting up a bit, and add some colors.

@AmyElizzabeth : I am just using Photoshop CS3. nee, I love to accepting request, feel free.
__________________


Last edited by Bea Rabbit; 2010-02-05 at 11:39. Reason: the sig finished
Bea Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 22:22   Link #2509
darksassin
Is this dangerous??
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Unknown Void, M'sia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea Rabbit View Post
huaha I think I just lost the first sig raw file. but I'll try to make one similiar like that and according to your request !
btw. here it is :
Spoiler for sig:

I just brighting up a bit, and add some colors.

@AmyElizzabeth : I am just using Photoshop CS3. nee, I love to accepting request, feel free.
Thanks. Did'nt realize that the sig is finished because was waiting for new post, not edited one. Lol at me
darksassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 22:33   Link #2510
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Don't worry, I've done the same thing...
Will post some freebies later..
AmyElizzabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 02:30   Link #2511
Blade-X
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Request for a few avatar and a few pictures.
Episode 22, at about 22:51 - 22:53, where Yuki is waving the wand, can I get that animation in 100 x 100 (Avatar) 200 x 200 (Avatar, for a different site), and a few small pictures of the animation?

Also an avatar of this picture,
Spoiler for Picture:


100 x 100 and a 200 x 200 version? Thank you!
Blade-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 12:02   Link #2512
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade-X View Post

Also an avatar of this picture,
Spoiler for Picture:


100 x 100 and a 200 x 200 version? Thank you!
Here's my try:
AmyElizzabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 13:29   Link #2513
AmyElizzabeth
Moo
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Freebies

Siggies:
AmyElizzabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 22:41   Link #2514
Bea Rabbit
Stained Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Abyss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade-X View Post
Request for a few avatar and a few pictures.
Episode 22, at about 22:51 - 22:53, where Yuki is waving the wand, can I get that animation in 100 x 100 (Avatar) 200 x 200 (Avatar, for a different site), and a few small pictures of the animation?

Also an avatar of this picture,
Spoiler for Picture:


100 x 100 and a 200 x 200 version? Thank you!
tried the second one.
Spoiler for ava 200x200:
__________________

Bea Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 20:44   Link #2515
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88


avvy
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 02:38   Link #2516
Blade-X
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Thank you very much for that avatar!

If anyone can help make my first request, that would be great! Thanks again.
Blade-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 05:37   Link #2517
edkedkedk
Hare Hare Sera Fuku!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sunny Singapore
Age: 22
I don't have a sig for some reason or the other, and don't think I'll get one in the near future, but I really would like to commend you on your work. Great job!

Anyway, just a question; in this sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea Rabbit View Post
Spoiler for ava 200x200:
there are several characters. I don't read much Japanese, but I do know Chinese, so I get the meaning; 'The beautiful have a tough life'. Just wanted to ask, are those characters Chinese or kanji, and is the meaning the same as I interpreted it? Thanks!
edkedkedk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 05:43   Link #2518
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NSW, Australia
Age: 19
Japanese and Chinese usually have around the same meaning, so I'd guess you're probably right.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 07:27   Link #2519
Bea Rabbit
Stained Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Abyss
Quote:
Originally Posted by edkedkedk View Post

there are several characters. I don't read much Japanese, but I do know Chinese, so I get the meaning; 'The beautiful have a tough life'. Just wanted to ask, are those characters Chinese or kanji, and is the meaning the same as I interpreted it? Thanks!
Kanji is from Chinese you know. yeah, the meaning is that. congrats.
__________________

Bea Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 12:24   Link #2520
edkedkedk
Hare Hare Sera Fuku!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sunny Singapore
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea Rabbit View Post
Kanji is from Chinese you know. yeah, the meaning is that. congrats.
Yep I know Kanji is from Chinese, I recognize some of them. Just wanted to make sure, thanks!
edkedkedk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.