AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-03-23, 05:26   Link #1201
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Perfectly thanks!.
__________________
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-23, 13:19   Link #1202
~NaNaMi~
Tea is love
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: My own little world
Age: 24
Requesting a sig
Character:Haruhi
Text:Nana on the bottem Haruhi
Size:AnimeSuki safe
Image:
Thanks!
~NaNaMi~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 01:49   Link #1203
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Woland] View Post
It's Been a while...

Well nothing special, just some quick little statics...

Spring is coming (not that I've seen so much winter this year...)


Live!
I'm gonna steal this Tsuruya avatar, it's been a while since I changed them ^_^

Also, could someone use this image to make me an AS safe sig?


It should include at least Tsuruya, but make it the three girls on the left as possible, with my name somewhere on there Thanks a lot!
__________________

PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 02:30   Link #1204
~NaNaMi~
Tea is love
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: My own little world
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Woland] View Post
It's Been a while...

Well nothing special, just some quick little statics...

Spring is coming (not that I've seen so much winter this year...)


Live!
taking the haruhi one thanks!
still waiting on my sig request
~NaNaMi~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 00:19   Link #1205
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post
I'm gonna steal this Tsuruya avatar, it's been a while since I changed them ^_^

Also, could someone use this image to make me an AS safe sig?


It should include at least Tsuruya, but make it the three girls on the left as possible, with my name somewhere on there Thanks a lot!
You don't like the ones I made AS safe for you from earlier in this thread?





Just kidding! How's this for a five-minute sig:



__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 01:22   Link #1206
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
You don't like the ones I made AS safe for you from earlier in this thread?





Just kidding! How's this for a five-minute sig:



I very much do CrowKenobi, in fact I have them all saved on my computer... i just like to switch around when a new cute picture of Tsuruya shows up :P
__________________

PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 10:19   Link #1207
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
crowkenobi- how do u find that collored text, i hav arcsoft photo studio 5.5 and the colored text? i can get is the text u see in my sig (solid colours)
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 19:04   Link #1208
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
crowkenobi- how do u find that collored text, i hav arcsoft photo studio 5.5 and the colored text? i can get is the text u see in my sig (solid colours)
All I have is the poor man's photoshop (Photoshop Elements 5) and I get those effects by using the layer style feature with the text selected and with 'stroke' selected to get the outline style (and I can change the color of that style).

Does that help?

__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 19:58   Link #1209
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
All I have is the poor man's photoshop (Photoshop Elements 5) and I get those effects by using the layer style feature with the text selected and with 'stroke' selected to get the outline style (and I can change the color of that style).

Does that help?

not too much since im newb with my photoshop ATM but i think i can manage it once i find all the procedures u just mentioned. ty
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 01:13   Link #1210
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
Hey, clow! Do you need a new Ryoko sig?



__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 03:13   Link #1211
Theclow
"Removed by mod"
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arizona western collage dorms
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Hey, clow! Do you need a new Ryoko sig?



I'm tepted to say yes...(Yea right) ill gladly accept it.
__________________
Theclow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 21:18   Link #1212
Kaede Chan
This space is so small...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
May I have, (if possible) I 100x100 animated avatar of Asakura Ryoko blinking?

Thanks to anyone who can do it.
Kaede Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 21:23   Link #1213
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaede Chan View Post
May I have, (if possible) I 100x100 animated avatar of Asakura Ryoko blinking?

Thanks to anyone who can do it.
well im sorta using that avy on animesuki forums atm if u wanna use it outside of animesuki feel free to
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 17:17   Link #1214
Kaede Chan
This space is so small...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Oh, alright.

In that case, nevermind. =^^=
Kaede Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 04:26   Link #1215
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Some avatars from the latest scan.



Also a signature. Title is "Owned".

__________________

Last edited by Pellissier; 2007-03-29 at 10:43. Reason: broken links fixed
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 07:44   Link #1216
rain...
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Some avatars from the latest scan.



Also a signature. Title is "Owned".

Would like the tsuruya one, please? Thanks!
rain... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 11:42   Link #1217
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaede Chan View Post
May I have, (if possible) I 100x100 animated avatar of Asakura Ryoko blinking?
I made one for you, from episode 2. Three versions (single blinking, double blinking and fast double blinking).



Quote:
Originally Posted by rain... View Post
Would like the tsuruya one, please? Thanks!
Sure, go ahead
__________________
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 16:02   Link #1218
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
I made one for you, from episode 2. Three versions (single blinking, double blinking and fast double blinking).




Sure, go ahead
cool 3 more ryoko gifs to add to my pictures (i prefer my current one)
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 18:03   Link #1219
Ku-chan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Yuki goodness.


or
Ku-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 19:37   Link #1220
~NaNaMi~
Tea is love
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: My own little world
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Some avatars from the latest scan.



Also a signature. Title is "Owned".

Stealing some of the avatars
~NaNaMi~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.