AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-03-10, 16:50   Link #1721
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helsaga View Post
Hi! Can I request for a sig here?

I'd like a Haruhi sig using any Haruhi render.

For text I'd like my name "Hel" with the big H.
BG, fonts, color and everything else is up to who makes it.
Please, thanks and I love you!
Well, it looks like another old sig of mine gets a new lease on life:



__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 22:08   Link #1722
Helsaga
~to hel with you~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to Helsaga
woot! thank you!
__________________
Helsaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 22:52   Link #1723
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 23
i would like to request also

can anyone make a sig from any of these pics? *just one*:

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/1...75d0c32ql4.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5...6458425zt7.jpg
http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/5...uarypv7lx5.jpg


also, could u put name siber222000 on somewhere? position for that, ill leave it up to creators!

thank u so muches
__________________
siber222000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 05:56   Link #1724
kyoulover
He who despise the world
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hi-mi-tsu
Send a message via Yahoo to kyoulover

May I claim this one if no one use it?

and also....can anyone make me a sig from this?

thanks in advance ^^
kyoulover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 14:27   Link #1725
Banditopants
Pathetic Wannnabe Writer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoo View Post
Kyonko Dansen

. [
Is anyone using this one?
Banditopants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 19:24   Link #1726
2375ub0u53n531
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Can i request a Yukiism Banner..preferebly NOT pink
and can you put "L3 m00c0w" on it?
2375ub0u53n531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 19:27   Link #1727
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
-Requesting Signature-
Image:
Size: 400x130
Colors: shades of blue
Text: "I'm sorry" and "Hakuryu" any where on the sig.
Extra: Border. And please don't include Haruhi in the sig.

Thanks in advance~
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 17:46   Link #1728
Ichigo-Sora
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I tried out your request, Hakuryu.



I hope it's to your liking ^^
__________________
Ichigo-Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 17:50   Link #1729
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo-Sora View Post
I tried out your request, Hakuryu.



I hope it's to your liking ^^
Ooh, it's wonderful. Thank you very much, cookies for you. =3
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 01:36   Link #1730
Zamaan
Time waits for no one...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Zamaan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoo View Post


I saw someone take this, but I dunno if I could request it and have it redesigned a bit.

For instance, I'd like the "jack pot!" taken out and is there a way to fix the coat near her butt, it looks like something is in there. lol >.> Oh, and if it's also possible could you please fix the size of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" around a size between the "the melancholy of" and "haruhi suzumiya."

If that's not possible, could you link the reference of the picture and I'll format my own. Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if this is the right spot, but anyone know a good listing/database of haruhi backgrounds and such?
__________________

Last edited by Zamaan; 2008-03-21 at 02:48.
Zamaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 11:38   Link #1731
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamaan View Post
I saw someone take this, but I dunno if I could request it and have it redesigned a bit.

For instance, I'd like the "jack pot!" taken out and is there a way to fix the coat near her butt, it looks like something is in there. lol >.> Oh, and if it's also possible could you please fix the size of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" around a size between the "the melancholy of" and "haruhi suzumiya."

If that's not possible, could you link the reference of the picture and I'll format my own. Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if this is the right spot, but anyone know a good listing/database of haruhi backgrounds and such?
Go ahead and use it, I'm not anymore.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 00:38   Link #1732
ichigo_m
Melting - Just because I
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Send a message via AIM to ichigo_m Send a message via Yahoo to ichigo_m Send a message via Skype™ to ichigo_m



__________________
ichigo_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 15:43   Link #1733
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 23
requesting signature *again*

image:
Spoiler:

size: 320 x 120
colors: transparent *?*
preferably putting both mikuru and haruhi, but only haruhi is fine too



also could u insert my name anywhere in the signature?

thanks in advance!
__________________
siber222000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 15:56   Link #1734
kaura117
Word Moe
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Jose
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoo View Post

Any protests if I claim this one? >_>
kaura117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 16:59   Link #1735
xXRenaXx
chaotic cleaver girl
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hinamizawa
Age: 22
will someone make me a sig???
Spoiler for pics:


size: AS friendly
text: my username and "For the two of us, God bless..."

Last edited by xXRenaXx; 2008-03-26 at 17:14.
xXRenaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 17:25   Link #1736
xXRenaXx
chaotic cleaver girl
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hinamizawa
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by siber222000 View Post
requesting signature *again*

image:
Spoiler:

size: 320 x 120
colors: transparent *?*
preferably putting both mikuru and haruhi, but only haruhi is fine too



also could u insert my name anywhere in the signature?

thanks in advance!
here u go!! any changes u want tell me and ill get it done as soon as possible!!!

xXRenaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 21:48   Link #1737
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 23
omg its perfect! well could u do a little minor change? like making mikuru's face normal instead of compressing it *i won't mind if it goes over my size request* everything else is perfect!!! also, font would be nicer if it isn't italic and size is smaller. thank u very very much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXRenaXx View Post
here u go!! any changes u want tell me and ill get it done as soon as possible!!!

may i use this? *ill just use it for now, tell me if i can't lol*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Some avatars from the latest scan.

__________________
siber222000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 08:11   Link #1738
xXRenaXx
chaotic cleaver girl
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hinamizawa
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by siber222000 View Post
omg its perfect! well could u do a little minor change? like making mikuru's face normal instead of compressing it *i won't mind if it goes over my size request* everything else is perfect!!! also, font would be nicer if it isn't italic and size is smaller. thank u very very much!

may i use this? *ill just use it for now, tell me if i can't lol*
yes of course!!! i did make it for you, after all.
xXRenaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 16:40   Link #1739
Ketro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by siber222000 View Post
omg its perfect! well could u do a little minor change? like making mikuru's face normal instead of compressing it *i won't mind if it goes over my size request* everything else is perfect!!! also, font would be nicer if it isn't italic and size is smaller. thank u very very much!

may i use this? *ill just use it for now, tell me if i can't lol*
:O

Where did you get that image? Its awesome.
Ketro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 18:55   Link #1740
Ichigo-Sora
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXRenaXx View Post
will someone make me a sig???

size: AS friendly
text: my username and "For the two of us, God bless..."
I tried out your request:



Was very fun to make ^^
__________________
Ichigo-Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.