AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Old 2007-03-19, 03:39   Link #121
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppapana View Post
...apparently someone recorded the whole show on mp3...
I believe they did. I think those files are (1) the first half, (2) Aya singing God Knows and Lost My Music, and (3) a brief mix of some things I can't quite understand. The second half is around, but I haven't been able to hear it yet.

Speaking of good manners, I think I heard the fans starting to chant happily and drown out Aya's voice in selection 2, then realizing they were drowning her out and toning it down.
SAKURA Ayane 佐倉綾音 age 20. Dream Eater Merry; Hotarubi no Mori e (movie) Hotaru; Joshiraku Buratei Marii; NakaImo Miyabi; Kokoro Connect Yui's sister; Vividred Operation Akane; Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki (movie) Ladylee; Aiura Mei; Love Lab "Eno"; il sole penetra le illusioni Fuyuna; Eccentric Family Kaisei; High School DxD New Gaspard; Kimi no Iru Machi Asuka; Non Non Biyori Natsumi; Tokyo Ravens Suzuka; Engaged to the Unidentified Nadeshiko; Pretty Rhythm All Star Selection: Prism Show Best Ten (movie) Ayami, Rinne; Selector Infected Wixoss Yuzuki; Dragonar Academy Silvia; Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Kokoa; Knights of Sidonia Mozuku.
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | spring 2014 previews | spring 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Nisekoi |Nobunaga the Fool | Wixoss | Isshuukan Friends | Brynhildr in the Darkness | Kanojo ga Flag wo Oretara | Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to | Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san | Soul Eater Not | No Game, No Life | Is the Order a Rabbit? | Nanana's Buried Treasure | Mekakucity Actors | Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei | Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou | Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Knights of Sidonia | Black Bullet
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 04:17   Link #122
Mitheor

Quote:
the fans sure were obedient about not taking pictures
but i think its a matter of time till someone put a film on internet about the show

apparently someone recorded the whole show on mp3
http://shana.imouto.org/haruhi/
Thanks ^^ Great, God Knows!
Mitheor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 10:51   Link #123
milKirbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Thanks, eggplant

And milKirbi, there are a number of shots from that photo session around, but I haven't yet seen any as big as the one you posted. I believe they were taken for the "Love Megane" (megane=eyeglasses) feature in Seiyuu Grand Prix magazine. There is a poster of Aya from that session in the March edition.

Thanks
i will try to find it
milKirbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 14:48   Link #124
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

Hirano Aya updated her blog a couple of hours ago (around 2:45 am in Japan, judging by 2channel's posts about it) with numerous photos from backstage at the event. Here are most of them, with keys following:

(l-r) Aya; Aya dressed for singing God Knows ("The outfits just get cooler and cooler."); Minorin, Aya, and Gotouza-sama, after their encore, and after singing and dancing four numbers straight; Aya with Aoki Sayaka (Kyon's imouto). EDIT: Note Aya's left hand in the second photo. She has something written on it (lyrics? chords? talk?). This was pointed out just now on 2channel.

Aya with Matsuoka Yuki (Tsuruya-san); Aya with ENOZ (the band who played with her on God Knows, etc.); Aya with Itou Noizi (the artist who illustrated the novels and did the original character design for this, Shana, etc.); Tanigawa Nagaru (author of the novels), Itou Noizi, Aya.

Aya with Sugita Tomokazu (Kyon); Aya with Ono Daisuke (Itsuki); Aya with Yamamoto Hiroshi (episode director of the series, director of the Hare Hare Yukai ED, and director of Aya's new anime Lucky Star); the whole gang.
SAKURA Ayane 佐倉綾音 age 20. Dream Eater Merry; Hotarubi no Mori e (movie) Hotaru; Joshiraku Buratei Marii; NakaImo Miyabi; Kokoro Connect Yui's sister; Vividred Operation Akane; Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki (movie) Ladylee; Aiura Mei; Love Lab "Eno"; il sole penetra le illusioni Fuyuna; Eccentric Family Kaisei; High School DxD New Gaspard; Kimi no Iru Machi Asuka; Non Non Biyori Natsumi; Tokyo Ravens Suzuka; Engaged to the Unidentified Nadeshiko; Pretty Rhythm All Star Selection: Prism Show Best Ten (movie) Ayami, Rinne; Selector Infected Wixoss Yuzuki; Dragonar Academy Silvia; Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Kokoa; Knights of Sidonia Mozuku.
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | spring 2014 previews | spring 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Nisekoi |Nobunaga the Fool | Wixoss | Isshuukan Friends | Brynhildr in the Darkness | Kanojo ga Flag wo Oretara | Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to | Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san | Soul Eater Not | No Game, No Life | Is the Order a Rabbit? | Nanana's Buried Treasure | Mekakucity Actors | Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei | Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou | Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Knights of Sidonia | Black Bullet

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-03-19 at 23:58.
Old 2007-03-19, 15:06   Link #125
Nemo_N
Anime Leecher

Quote:
I know I'm stating the obvious but, Aya is HAWT .
Nemo_N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 15:48   Link #126
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_N View Post
I know I'm stating the obvious but, Aya is HAWT .
Her first photobook will be coming out in June, featuring shots from a photoshoot a few weekends ago in Bali. She already got copies of pictures from the shoot to check over:

Old 2007-03-22, 07:42   Link #127
Julius Firefocht

Excellent report about the Suzumiya Haruhi concert! Man, how I wish I was there!

Well, I just have to settle for the DVD, I guess.

EDIT: By the way, Aya is insanely hot!
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 09:07   Link #128
Noppapana
> Haruhiist <

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
i am so getting one of those photobook
only i hope its not in limited production

Credits to Pellissier for the sig
Noppapana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 15:19   Link #129
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

I've made a blog post about the show, with some new photos and some quotes from Gotou Yuuko's blog. A torrent for sound files from the show -- including one of Aaya weeping -- has shown up on the Web.

There is some talk on 2channel of a live-action TV dorama version of Suzumiya Haruhi, starring 18-year-old model, actress, idol, and TV personality Aragaki Yui. One source says it would be a short-season (six-episode) drama late this year, told from Haruhi's point of view. But there is much discussion as to whether the sources are reliable or not, or whether it's all just a hoax. Gakki is a rising star, but if there is a drama, it would be nice to see how Hirano Aya could do as a live-action actress.

Finally, there was another anime awards ceremony last night (i.e., Thursday night) in conjunction with the Tokyo International Anime Fair this weekend. Almost all the top awards (show, director, art, etc.) went to the feature-length science fiction animation Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. But the awards for top TV anime went to Code Geass, Suzumiya Haruhi, and Death Note. And the award for top seiyuu went to....Hirano Aya. But she did not attend the ceremony.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-03-22 at 17:37.
Old 2007-03-22, 15:55   Link #130
Nemo_N
Anime Leecher

I hope that, if the Haruhi point of view bit turns out to be true, they get Tanigawa-sensei as scriptwriter/supervisor. It's something I have wanted to see in the novels (a la Sherlock Holmes :P), but if done by someone other than Nagaru Tanigawa, it might turn quite ugly.

But anyway, too soon to tell, yet it's going to be odd to watch a Haruhi live-action show.
Nemo_N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 17:09   Link #131
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

Hirano Aya was interviewed for 40 minutes on NHK's BS2 on Wednesday. I've made a blog post about that show, on which they talked a lot about SHnY and even had Aya do a fascinating mock recording session for some scenes.
Old 2007-04-29, 07:45   Link #132
Noppapana
> Haruhiist <

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
Quote:
Her first photobook will be coming out in June, featuring shots from a photoshoot a few weekends ago in Bali. She already got copies of pictures from the shoot to check over:

hey kaoru
do you know the news on which date its going to be released ?

Credits to Pellissier for the sig
Noppapana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 22:31   Link #133
Simon
気持ち悪い

Quote:
do you know the news on which date its going to be released ?
Animate say June 26, Amazon say June 27.

And for anyone not reading the merchandise thread, the live event DVD is out July 27.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 13:47   Link #134
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

http://www.asosbrigade.com/

"AYA HIRANO (Haruhi), MINORI CHIHARA (Yuki), YUKO GOTO (Mikuru)

JAPANESE VOICE ACTRESSES/SINGERS FOR THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA

GUESTS OF HONOR AT ANIME EXPO 2007

SOS BRIGADE INVASION TOUR

LIVE CONCERT IN THE USA
JUNE 30, 2007 LONG BEACH, CA"

BEST NEWS EVER! The first time I go to a US anime con and I get to see Hirano Aya sing live! GOD KNOWS! HARE HARE YUKAI!!!

*mouth foams*
Old 2007-05-25, 14:00   Link #135
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via Skype™ to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by W-General View Post
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

http://www.asosbrigade.com/

"AYA HIRANO (Haruhi), MINORI CHIHARA (Yuki), YUKO GOTO (Mikuru)

JAPANESE VOICE ACTRESSES/SINGERS FOR THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA

GUESTS OF HONOR AT ANIME EXPO 2007

SOS BRIGADE INVASION TOUR

LIVE CONCERT IN THE USA
JUNE 30, 2007 LONG BEACH, CA"

BEST NEWS EVER! The first time I go to a US anime con and I get to see Hirano Aya sing live! GOD KNOWS! HARE HARE YUKAI!!!

*mouth foams*
*faints*

I NOW HAVE A REASON TO GO THERE NO MATTER WHAT.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 14:02   Link #136
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
I CLAIM FIRST ROW SPOTS!!!

Actually now might be the time to polish that hare hare yukai dance I learned...and find some Kyon costume, lol.
Old 2007-05-25, 14:07   Link #137
LumpOfCole
I work with computers.

Send a message via AIM to LumpOfCole Send a message via Skype™ to LumpOfCole
Hey guys, I'm on my laptop right now as I wait at the front of the line here at the Long Beach Convention Center. I got my tent out as it's only a bit more than 30 days until the convention, but it's worth it. I called UPS and they said they'd deliver DVD 1 here which I ordered from Amazon.com. I'm saving my portable DVD player's battery for that. Thank you, nearby Starbucks, for your WiFi!

Anyway, as soon as I heard the news I knew that I needed to get my spot in line early. I'll see you guys at the convention and concert! Hey look, it's another group of Haruhiists coming to join me.. gotta go!
LumpOfCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 14:10   Link #138
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpOfCole View Post
Hey guys, I'm on my laptop right now as I wait at the front of the line here at the Long Beach Convention Center. I got my tent out as it's only a bit more than 30 days until the convention, but it's worth it. I called UPS and they said they'd deliver DVD 1 here which I ordered from Amazon.com. I'm saving my portable DVD player's battery for that. Thank you, nearby Starbucks, for your WiFi!

Anyway, as soon as I heard the news I knew that I needed to get my spot in line early. I'll see you guys at the convention and concert! Hey look, it's another group of Haruhiists coming to join me.. gotta go!
What the shit, I hope you are kidding, because I live in NY and I have work right now.....can't go....not to mention I can't just fly over now.
Old 2007-05-25, 14:10   Link #139
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via Skype™ to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by W-General View Post
I CLAIM FIRST ROW SPOTS!!!

Actually now might be the time to polish that hare hare yukai dance I learned...and find some Kyon costume, lol.
I will get to those spots first I swear to you. I already have the dance down by the way.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 14:18   Link #140
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

I can do the short one perfect, but the long one still needs work because it's hard to find actual official steps (apart from the picture board sketches from kyo-ani's site and it's not very clear)