AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2006-04-13, 21:15   Link #1
Killaduce

Overlaying video on signatures (ImageReady) (Was: Help)

I want to add a video to my picture using imageready, how do I do dat?
i wanna resize the video and add it perfectly to the video plz HELP ME SOMEONE!
Killaduce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 21:22   Link #2
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

I'm lost! Your post isn't really clear enough... Start by listing what source media you have to work with (i.e. video 1, video 2, image 1, image 2, etc.). Then describe carefully the desired end result (overlay image 1 in video 2, etc.). That way someone may be able to help you
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 21:22   Link #3
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

What do you mean add a video to your picture? If you're talking about an actual anime video (.avi format) then you can't add it like that. You have to take frames from the particular video and make them into a gif.

I'm not really experienced in this area so I can't be any more specific. Sorry.
Old 2006-04-13, 21:27   Link #4
Killaduce

no no i mean mpg, i opened the part i want, its just that i cant get the music video into the sig....u no wat i mean? like i have the sig their and theirs a lil left out area on the sig for the video, so i can put the video over it, i already have the movie(slide pics), but i cant add em to the sig!???
Old 2006-04-13, 21:29   Link #5
Killaduce

ok look, i made a Nas sig, everything is done, background all that shit, just want to add a music video(mpg)to it, and ive opened my part that i want, but wen i copy and paste into the sig it take only the frame i have on, i cant get the video on their, u no how to do dat?
Old 2006-04-13, 21:30   Link #6
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killaduce
no no i mean mpg, i opened the part i want, its just that i cant get the music video into the sig....u no wat i mean? like i have the sig their and theirs a lil left out area on the sig for the video, so i can put the video over it, i already have the movie(slide pics), but i cant add em to the sig!???
Um...if you mean that you have a picture, with a blank space in it for a video, and you want the video to play in that blank space, then that isn't possible. You can't have an mpg play over a jpg, gif or any other image. Infact, you can't have a video play in a forum at all.

I'm sorry if this isn't what you meant. I'm still a bit confused.
Old 2006-04-13, 21:33   Link #7
Killaduce

u no how people got animated avy's?
well put it this way..i want to add my animated avy to a picture, so the video is playing and on the background is the picture..im using imageready!? add me on msn prince_abbas_3@hotmail.com plz!
Old 2006-04-13, 21:37   Link #8
Killaduce

do u guys get it now ? im pretty sure u can do it!!
Old 2006-04-13, 21:41   Link #9
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

I don't use imageready so I can only give some general suggestions.

I'm assuming your signature is just a still image (i.e. one frame) and you want to overlay a video?

Assuming it lets you, one approach would be to replicate the still image (single frame) into a series of frames (as many as there are frames in your overlay video). This gives you a base video to work with rather than just an image. Then, again assuming it supports such actions, copy-paste the all the required overlay video frames onto their corresponding base frames.

I'm guessing this isn't going to be a frame by frame process (i.e. one at a time), so you'll want to make sure that the copy process is taking all the frames you want into account. Setting so-called mark-in and mark-out points, or manually highlighting all the frames you want, are two possible methods of doing this. Some one who knows ImageReady (or has detailed experience making such things, like Catgirls ) would be better placed to help you.

I see you've posted in "How to make your own animated Gifs (ImageReady/Virtual Dub)". You might want to try reading that thread from the start. Alternativly if you can provide the source media (video and image) someone in "Workshop for Avatars, Signatures, etc. (ChibiWorkshop v2)" might be able to help you directly.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 21:49   Link #10
Killaduce

i wanna add the video in the black part, u no how dat works, any program u recommand? PLZ>
Old 2006-04-13, 22:26   Link #11
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

I rarely use imageready and since you want a different program suggested, try Jasc Animation Shop.

Open the video (the part you want), take a look at how many frames it is. Take your BG picture, "copy" it and "paste after current frame" (shift+ctrl+L) until it has the same number of frames as the video.

Select all frames on the video and copy, then go to your bg file and "paste into selected frame", then just move it around, then click again to paste it.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 12:51   Link #12
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

First of all you can't make a video sig... simply becouse it would be too big (max size on this forum is 50,000 bytes... that's 50kb... just that image of yours is 71.8 KB (73,535 bytes))

But if you really must know...

Take all the frames in your video...
Take that thing you want the video to show in... now place it at the bottom of all the other layers... now select all the frames in your animation and make your picture from above (which should be the bottom layer) visible... make sure the the layers of the video are as big as that box (you might need to make them smaller)... move the layers so they fit in the box... and that's it... save optimized.... bla bla bla