AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Old 2006-04-28, 18:50   Link #1
BesoToxico

Sudden Azureus Problem

I've been using Azureus for a few months now and have never encountered any problems. However, today when I opened the program and attempted to resume a download, I recieved this error:

I've tried configuring my firewall (Despite the fact that it has always worked fine with it before, and I haven't changed the settings lately), and even turning the firewall off completely, and I still get the same error. I've looked around everywhere I could think of for a solution, and haven't turned up anything. I have no idea what to do now. @_@ Help please?
BesoToxico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-28, 22:00   Link #2
Hyperion
Black Lagoon Social Club

are you behind a router? my router will sometimes cause Azureus to do this and for me to fix it I have to re-forward the ports.
Hyperion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-28, 22:45   Link #3
SomeWhiteGuy

Based on the image you have shown, I would think it's a softwear issue because it can't even open a socket. Yeah, it would seem like a Window's firewall issue,,, hmm, if you tried turning it off and it still didnt work, then there are only two things I can reccommended.

1) Make sure the firewall really is off (Ctr+Alt+Del > Process Tab, kill the firewall - alg.exe)
2) Reinstall your java virtual machein, maybe even replace it w/ a different one (i.e. if you were using MS's Java VM, use a different compnies, or visa versia)
SomeWhiteGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 11:21   Link #4
BesoToxico

Nope, not behind a router.
But that's kind of irrelevant now, because I re-installed Java and it works fine now. Thanks!
BesoToxico is offline   Reply With Quote