AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-18, 19:16   Link #1
knick_ch

looking for new manga I can download

I'm currently looking for the best manga around, but they must have 'scanlations' available on the internet (i.e. unlicensed). If you could give me suggestions, and reasons why you suggest them along with a link of where to get the manga I would be in your debt forever. Thanks!
Old 2006-04-18, 19:51   Link #2
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick_ch
I'm currently looking for the best manga around, but they must have 'scanlations' available on the internet (i.e. unlicensed). If you could give me suggestions, and reasons why you suggest them along with a link of where to get the manga I would be in your debt forever. Thanks!
Better you indicate what kind of manga you'll probably enjoy. Is it shounen ( young men) or shoujo ( young girls)? Comedy, acton, romance, eechi, magical or adventure type?
Old 2006-04-18, 23:07   Link #3
knick_ch

my favorite manga so far has been Monster. So I guess I'm looking for something in the drama genre, or something a bit more serious than the standard shounen fare.
Old 2006-04-19, 03:46   Link #4
pinomustfly

CAT is a very serious manga, but very action-oriented as well. Very much Blood and violence (sometimes on the edge of disgussting). Give it a go.

Quote:
The third World War is nearing. Each super power country is going through a communications war to prepare for it, a war to obtain the top profiles' information of enemy countries using the Russian's secret weapon BEAR, China's Hao Long, and the United State's Confidential Assasination Troop, a.k.a. CAT.
Old 2006-04-21, 11:53   Link #5
nojevo

I would recommend Death Note but it is already licensed. If you search around the net, you might be able to find original scanlations of it.
Closed Thread