AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Old 2014-02-20, 22:18   Link #1
Calca
Brina!

Real Account

In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "real account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! how will they survive?

Kind of a SAO crossed with facebook and a goofy looking monokuma-esque host. Bascially a large amount of people are sucked into a social network and forced to play games where they lose not only do they die but their followers on the network do as well. At the same time, those on the outside world are allowed to unfollow anyone but if someone reaches zero followers then that person dies.

It is a very interesting manga so far with a couple chapters out.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 23:43   Link #2
ghost013

Ch. 1
Definitely caught my interest with the first chapter. A good introduction of the MC and sets up the plot nicely. Wonder who the person is who saved him.

Seems like this will be one of those manga where everybody except the MC could die, so better not get attached to any characters just yet. And I forget the name of the artist, but damn, isn't he also working on that Iron maiden manga as well? Does this mean he's putting it on hiatus?

Also, does anyone know if this is weekly or monthly?
ghost013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 10:42   Link #3
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost013 View Post
Ch. 1
Definitely caught my interest with the first chapter. A good introduction of the MC and sets up the plot nicely. Wonder who the person is who saved him.

Seems like this will be one of those manga where everybody except the MC could die, so better not get attached to any characters just yet. And I forget the name of the artist, but damn, isn't he also working on that Iron maiden manga as well? Does this mean he's putting it on hiatus?

Also, does anyone know if this is weekly or monthly?
i am welling to bet that the girl at the end of chapter 2 was the person who save him. she may have seen how he was going to block off his sister to keep her safe and follow him. also that guy/girl shown on page 40 could be.

just read both chapters and all i can say is that this is great. it caught the truth of online social at it core in such a twisted way. i will be looking out for more chapters.
Old 2014-02-21, 10:44   Link #4
Amario

Hmm so the girl who looks like Yuri i.e his little sister is someone else then?
Well next chapter should explain it.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 11:06   Link #5
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
Hmm so the girl who looks like Yuri i.e his little sister is someone else then?
Well next chapter should explain it.
My theory is that the girl is a stalker who goes as far as change her face to be like his sister so that she can pretend to be the real sister once she gets rid of the real one. Yandere to the Max!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 11:10   Link #6
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
My theory is that the girl is a stalker who goes as far as change her face to be like his sister so that she can pretend to be the real sister once she gets rid of the real one. Yandere to the Max!
That is quite the theory.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 11:27   Link #7
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
that would be epic