AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Old 2013-03-07, 14:24   Link #221
Soji

Quote:
I assume he's kinda of prepared for that to happen though.
Like leon4281isback I really hope this is the case but I doubt.
But I suppose we just need to see his reaction when he see her and if there is difference between her and the other Coffin Princess before her.

Quote:
Enough should be freaking enough at some point already. I get Takeo's deal, but he's more of a fool than I know it. I'm just waiting to see his face once he F's up big time.
Agree.I waiting this as well.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 11:44   Link #222
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Given the information on second thought there is a small glimpse of a slightly happier ending.

In the worst case, Rena sacrificed herself and died with Takao using a cocoon to revive her, and in the week they made her absorb so much memories to reach the same stage of maturity as before she died so she would regain the consciousness of Rena.

However, I can't seem to find the cacoon used to turn Rena into a kyuki. From what we know there are 3 cocoons. One from the Takao clan, used for Julie, another with the Ootori Clan which was stolen and used for Ende. The last cocoon belonging to the family that is conveniently never explicitly mentioned is no where to be seen in to Hastumi island flashback. Assuming it was used to bring forth Nene, Rena could have been turned into a Kyuki by cocoon. This is assuming that Julie's cocoon was not reproduced when she become jinki cores.
Old 2013-03-20, 13:35   Link #223
Xion Valkyrie

The thing is, even if she has the memories of Rena, is she really Rena? For all intents and purposes the original Rena is dead.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 13:47   Link #224
Soji

^That and Riku already go through something like that with Nene.(more or less).

Let's just hope that he can save her/bring her back somehow.
Old 2013-03-20, 21:38   Link #225
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
The thing is, even if she has the memories of Rena, is she really Rena? For all intents and purposes the original Rena is dead.
To a certain extent I believe I remember in the explanation of the Kyuki once she grows to the age of her "host" she becomes that person. She would have the feelings and emotions of Rena but just not be human, unless it were reversible.

But I have been thinking it possible for Rena to become a partial Kyuki using the jinks cores of Julie with enough cores it might be possible for Julie to impart the abilities of a Kyuki to Rena assuming there isn't a forth cocoon.
Old 2013-04-02, 06:36   Link #226
Flames

The Raw for 85 is out. It's looks like Riku is getting his bad end. Poor Neene
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 08:01   Link #227
Soji

Flames@So, I suppose, is better be ready for the *bad end* for this story at this point.
Then again, is not like I aspect a good ending from this story, from the start.

But I can't deny that I still hope that some miracle happen and this one end with a good ending or at least not fully *bad end*.
Old 2013-04-02, 09:00   Link #228
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Flames@So, I suppose, is better be ready for the *bad end* for this story at this point.
Then again, is not like I aspect a good ending from this story, from the start.

But I can't deny that I still hope that some miracle happen and this one end with a good ending or at least not fully *bad end*.
Man...as far as I know, I've been putting my hope against all hope for something to come out okay with Riku. It's just too much a person can take before it all ends. Well if it ends the way its looking to go right now, at least I have several people in this manga to blame for this f**ked up mess. (Not the author, he's just doing his thing with the story, I wouldn't get mad at him XD)
Old 2013-04-02, 11:48   Link #229
Flames

To be honest I also have been hoping for something good for riku out of all of this.But it seems nothing seems to go Riku way. I'm mad that Takeo is seeming to get what he wants while Riku is getting nothing at all.
Old 2013-04-02, 16:22   Link #230
DarkRaven
GOD

would someone kill that bastard already? man takeo sure pisses me off lol
but seriously poor riku nothing goes his way..
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 11:32   Link #231
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
would someone kill that bastard already? man takeo sure pisses me off lol
but seriously poor riku nothing goes his way..
I doubt Takeo's will have his way for that long, even if he gets what he wants, I'll predict it'll be brief before he loses it again.

I get that in stories bad guys ends up winning at times even at the end of the story, and whatever it is in which circumstances favor the bad guys even after everything the good guys gave to win, I just ask myself after the story were it too continue, "Even after they won now, I doubt it'll last forever." Because no matter what, too many wrong they commited will one day kick in the rear end in one unpredictable way that they won't even see. Believer of karma am I.

I don't give two F's about Takeo BS, I may not ever change perspectives with him dependin how the rest of the story goes. And I know darn well that Riku's done stupid stuff too, but not enough to deserve every inch of suffering, when he's an immature dude trying to get a grasp on things and still hold on to the people he cares about most. It's sad now that this new bad news could send him on the mental edge. Is there any other love interest still avaiable for him to at least survive with him at the end enough for some intimacy?

Of course with trying to bring a dead one back to life, is a real touchy subject, being asked whether I would go out of my way to bring someone I love back to life. I wouldn't lie just say I would give it a shot anyway, just to be with that person I care about and all that. But it's never that easy, plus chances are I'll get the bare minimum instead of the whole thing, after all those expenses whatever it may be.

There are no gurantees with such a risky move to bring someone back from the dead, back to life. I might as well just be strong and keep moving on. This whole issue arising because someone you know life was taken and you missed them so much, seeing them killed and taken away is an injustice, but it's more injustice if you were to sacrifice so much, even your own friends and family, etc, just to bring back one dead person.

Stuff like that just gives me such a feeling whenever someone like Takeo does this crap just to bring back one dead person. So foolish and reckless, putting all bets on a slim chance that Julie would come back to life. And even if he succeeded, how long would he have her? Because, there's always something backfiring that only ends up to more pain.
Old 2013-04-08, 19:42   Link #232
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Well next chapter will be really interesting, all the main actors have assembled on stage. Also it appears it will be ending soon perhaps in 2 - 3 chapters as well.
Old 2013-04-08, 19:51   Link #233
Flames

How do you know it's going to end so soon?
Old 2013-04-08, 20:59   Link #234
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Just seems to be that we are reaching a climax just speculation I guess.
Old 2013-04-08, 21:29   Link #235
Nighty40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Just seems to be that we are reaching a climax just speculation I guess.
I know it's ending soon but probably not that soon, than again who knows? I'm just hoping that Riku can at least some how revert Rena back into a human (with a fight between them at least)
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 12:43   Link #236
Nighty40

the raw for chapter 84 has finally come out
Old 2013-04-10, 12:54   Link #237
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
I know it's ending soon but probably not that soon, than again who knows? I'm just hoping that Riku can at least some how revert Rena back into a human (with a fight between them at least)
Same here.
Let's hope he can do this .
Old 2013-05-08, 16:16   Link #238
Nighty40

I know the drama CD is coming out real soon but is it too late for an anime adaptation to come to be?
Old 2013-06-15, 18:38   Link #239
marconii2002

Chapter 86 spoiler images

Spoiler for spoiler:
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 18:51   Link #240
Ghanw
(-_-)

I have heard rumors that chapter 86 was the last chapter, is this true and dang looks like no happy ending is ever going to happen.